1. either way I got 2k+ in arenas and I got achive to back it up ... whats next? "oooo ppl care soooo much about arenas?"
    Woah guys. We got a badass over here. 2k. wowowowowowow. Amazing. Kappa

2. sadness actually, getting carried by your class soooo hard not even funny. oh well such is life. i dont mind savage guy i mean we were all noobs once, what suprises me is his continued boasting on the forums about his suppa duppa bg skillz.

3. sadness actually, getting carried by your class soooo hard not even funny. oh well such is life. i dont mind savage guy i mean we were all noobs once, what suprises me is his continued boasting on the forums about his suppa duppa bg skillz.
    I remember when i thought bgs/city raids/2k 2v2 were super high skill ****, those were the days...

4. Your actually gonna bring my layout into this??? I'm almost always #1 in bgs topping kills and dmg ... I know people that use dominos and claimed I would never beat them because I didn't use dominos myself and guess what I still beat them so I don't really see what your trying to prove here ... Haters are gonna hate ...
    kek
    no wonder it took you an entire century to click deterrence when i kept ganking you on durotar. was good m8 lel. you play an easy spec and you click. only reason you're top damage in battlegrounds is because of your spec lel.

5. I know this is off-topic but actually Tdotsavage has a point. It doesn't matter if he's clicking or whatever since he always gets top kills and damage in BGs.

R1 clicker
    I met one of your premades in a BG; they didn't do too well vs me and this other mage
    Behold, the might Arcane.

You're playing a brainless one button spec that takes no skill whatsoever. All you do literally is find a safe spot and smash one button. You're in no position to judge anyone.

and yea... haters gonna hate.

6. I know this is off-topic but actually Tdotsavage has a point. It doesn't matter if he's clicking or whatever since he always gets top kills and damage in BGs.

Behold, the might Arcane.

You're playing a brainless one button spec that takes no skill whatsoever. All you do literally is find a safe spot and smash one button. You're in no position to judge anyone.

and yea... haters gonna hate.
    But it does, sure he can click his kill command and kill some low geared ****ters, but in any kind of skilled pvp it does matter.

also defending a bm hunter while flaming an arcane mage, top ****ing kek m9

7. It doesn't matter if he's clicking or whatever since he always gets top kills and damage in BGs.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You're playing a brainless one button spec that takes no skill whatsoever. All you do literally is find a safe spot and smash one button.
    Hoekay there buddy, calm down

First of all; which old bible did you have to dig up to remember to preach that cliché old argument for me? "arcen meg ezest specc eu, one butten smash hue rofl, no skeel", never heard that one before! I certainly never hear it everytime some toyboy tries to play clever and compare my playstyle with that of a - oh I don't know - a backpedaling BM hunter?

But since words are like the wind I just find some screenshots in my screenshot folder to counter-argue any valuable arguments placed against me, since, as the saying as old as your opinion goes; a picture is worth a thousand words!

Found this from a few days ago carrying our team to victory as a objective-oriented tactician with almost as many KBs as I have HKs (meaning I wasn't zerging, I was running around alone); can't do that from a safe place smashing one button!
    Spoiler: Show

Or how about this beauty? With an enemy team stronger than ours I don't recall there was ever a safe place to smash one button!

Or why not this pretty screenshot of me doing hecka damage?

Oh wait, that's actually just me standing in a safe spot smashing one button, my bad

'Speaking of just smashing one button, I can't help but notice that this arcane mage (I'm speaking about myself in third person) has a different spell on every action bar slot with a keybind for practically every slot; but how can that be if he uses only one button? I thought mages only had one button to press? I mean, it can't be possible that that's just a retar|ded-a|ss thing to say and by saying that it just shows how little I actually know about the specc and class and that I am a tool who just says what other tools say when they know very little about something but want to pretend that they don't. No, no that's not possible. But boy would that make me look silly if it was true!'

And besides, You don't need to smash buttons when you have keybinds, you can just press them.
    Pff, this guy, coming up in here telling me I'm a buttonsmasher... What do you think I am, a clicker?

Edited: April 29, 2015

8. Arcane, Gentik already said bgs don't mean sht and take 0 skill ... There's no need for more SS ... And funny thing is you call me a back peddler ... This 2.4k rated rogue with double no Khaleds and vial of shadows said the same thing ... Only after I beat him twice .

9. Arcane, Gentik already said bgs don't mean sht and take 0 skill ... There's no need for more SS ... And funny thing is you call me a back peddler ... This 2.4k rated rogue with double no Khaleds and vial of shadows said the same thing ... Only after I beat him twice .
    The fact that he's rolling with two nokaleds tells me everything i need to know.

I can also beat classes i counter with 0 effort or skill, whats your point?

10. The fact that he's rolling with two nokaleds tells me everything i need to know.

I can also beat classes i counter with 0 effort or skill, whats your point?
    Then stop talkin up on the forums and come fight me ... Il be in the crossroads ...

11. @Aiovous if i were you, I wouldn't brag about BG scoreboards as an arcane mage. The only reason you could such damage is because you're fighting a bunch of mentally challenged kids (which is the case on Neltharion horde) who don't know how to shut down an arcane mage. I've encountered you a few times in BGs on my MM hunter and all you could do is iceblock/invisibility/nitro boost and run away. so yea you can own some kids in BGs as an arcane mage but good luck getting past 2k in arena with that spec.

@Gentik as a BM hunter (or hunter in general) you need to use Kill Command, Arcane shot, Kill shot, Cobra shot, Bestial wrath and Rapid fire to do any decent damage in a BG environment. So it has really nothing to do with "clicking kill command". If you think Arcane mage is harder/more challenging to play than BM hunter then you should get your brain checked. and btw I'm not defending anyone, I'm just telling the truth.
    Edited: April 29, 2015

12. @Aiovous if i were you, I wouldn't brag about BG scoreboards as an arcane mage. The only reason you could such damage is because you're fighting a bunch of mentally challenged kids (which in the case on Neltharion horde) who don't know how to shut down an arcane mage. I've encountered you a few times in BGs on my MM hunter and all you could do is iceblock/invisibility/nitro boost and run away. so yea you can own some kids in BGs as an arcane mage but good luck getting past 2k in arena with that spec.
    Yes, you're absolutely right about that last part; it is very difficult - damn near impossible - to get a good arena rating as an arcane mage. However, you miss the fact that - and I'm not even exaggerating when I say this - I am the highest rated arcane mage on this realm with 2.4k rating. I'm not going to pretend that that was all thanks to me being a good arcane mage - I actually got carried by Luminy, one of the best arena players on this server and a good friend of mine - but the fact remains; you are wrong.

Also, I forgot to thank you for referring to me as "mighty Arcane". You flatter me, but I prefer Arcane <the Insane>!

13. Well what ever u say guild Infected owns u evry time in bg's so pls stop whit this TOP VILLIANS LEL

14. @Aiovous if i were you, I wouldn't brag about BG scoreboards as an arcane mage. The only reason you could such damage is because you're fighting a bunch of mentally challenged kids (which is the case on Neltharion horde) who don't know how to shut down an arcane mage. I've encountered you a few times in BGs on my MM hunter and all you could do is iceblock/invisibility/nitro boost and run away. so yea you can own some kids in BGs as an arcane mage but good luck getting past 2k in arena with that spec.

@Gentik as a BM hunter (or hunter in general) you need to use Kill Command, Arcane shot, Kill shot, Cobra shot, Bestial wrath and Rapid fire to do any decent damage in a BG environment. So it has really nothing to do with "clicking kill command". If you think Arcane mage is harder/more challenging to play than BM hunter then you should get your brain checked. and btw I'm not defending anyone, I'm just telling the truth.
    wow you can list the abilitys bm hunters use, too bad its still extremely simple, even i can tell you how those abilities are used and i dont play a hunter. Kill command as main damage source, use on cooldown or delay for cc before using, cobra shot as focus generator use when kill command is on cooldown as much as possible, dump excess focus with arcane shot and mix kill shot in there when available. While arcane may be extremely easy to do damage with, even compared to a bm, survivability is the key thing for arcane. You see an arcane mage, you kill it, why? because its easy to kill it and if you dont it will blow you up. If as an arcane mage you can avoid a half deccent player killing you while still managing to fit damage in, ill admit thats fairly impressive.

At any rate i couldnt care less about arcane mages because ive never met one that gave me problems and this one came to respond to a huntard lying and bragging to someone looking for a raiding guild.

15. And as always we reach the ultimate conclusion: all classes are easy to play; all classes are difficult to master.

First 1234 Last