1. Yes, you're absolutely right about that last part; it is very difficult - damn near impossible - to get a good arena rating as an arcane mage. However, you miss the fact that - and I'm not even exaggerating when I say this - I am the highest rated arcane mage on this realm with 2.4k rating. I'm not going to pretend that that was all thanks to me being a good arcane mage - I actually got carried by Luminy, one of the best arena players on this server and a good friend of mine - but the fact remains; you are wrong.
    First of all, let me quote myself:
    the only reason you could do such damage is because you're fighting a bunch of mentally challenged kids who don't know how to shut down an arcane mage.
    Same goes for arena. If you run into someone who doesn't suck, you are going to get trained so hard that you'll never be able to get arcane blast charges and you won't be doing any damage at all. And regarding the "2.4k rating" part well it isn't that hard to achieve such rating on Neltharion since it's mainly a PvE realm and the MMR system is worse than dog crap. Hell, I got my 2.2k achievement on my blood dk just by capping arenas with a horribly geared rogue.

But seriously? 2.4k as an arcane mage? did I just see that or am I deceived by my own eyes?!

2. Well what ever u say guild Infected owns u evry time in bg's so pls stop whit this TOP VILLIANS LEL
    Funny thing is you double premade with full cata on everyone, where as we only come in with 5-7 geared guys and you still lose

3. And as always we reach the ultimate conclusion: all classes are easy to play; all classes are difficult to master.
    Just quickly before the bm hunter fegs start stroking their epeens "i r mestah hunta"...

CLASSES not SPECS <3

4. goes for arena. If you run into someone who doesn't suck, you are going to get trained so hard that you'll never be able to get arcane blast charges and you won't be doing any damage at all. And regarding the "2.4k rating" part well it isn't that hard to achieve such rating on Neltharion since it's mainly a PvE realm and the MMR system is worse than dog crap. Hell, I got my 2.2k achievement on my blood dk just by capping arenas with a horribly geared rogue.

But seriously? 2.4k as an arcane mage? did I just see that or am I deceived by my own eyes?!
    No I agree with you, I never brag about my arena rating because, well, it took 1h 30 min to get to 2.4k rating; it's nothing special. I only linked it now because you said "good luck getting past 2k in arena with that spec" ^^ But thank you for what I like to believe was some form of recognition!

5. Funny thing is you double premade with full cata on everyone, where as we only come in with 5-7 geared guys and you still lose
    That may happen 1 of 100 times.
    GJ if you beated us.

Am interested wich faction have better guilds and are more dedicated to raiding?
    On topic: I think both sides, alliance and horde have got good raiding guilds. You should consider reading through the Guild Recruitment section(http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...66-Recruitment )and decide then.

6. Funny thing is you double premade with full cata on everyone, where as we only come in with 5-7 geared guys and you still lose
    In Infected we do premades 90% of the time with alts, and we win 90% of the time.
    About 1. Reply on your SW raiding, I myself seen you 2-3 times in SW wiping after 5 minutes, just get ~25 people with 5 healers and you will last 2hours.. Atleast thats how old school Offensive players used to party in SW ;)
    Edit: Guess I should stick to topic, I dont know much about PvE guilds, I know about Knights Of Alliance (atleast I think thats the name :o) my brother is there, its aight.. However I think there is much more PvE guilds on Horde, just check recruitment threads, Horde PvE, Horde PvE, Horde PvE, derp guy complaining, Horde PvE, Horde PvE, Bump Infected,Horde PvE :D
    Edited: April 29, 2015

7. either way I got 2k+ in arenas and I got achive to back it up ... whats next? "oooo ppl care soooo much about arenas?"
    I can't even tell if you're for real. Or.
    May i say this in language you may understand.
    Hev i mayd dis hard fer ju bruv? I min yu ar jast tu awusumu. Im mirin bruv. I min 2k+ on multen is lyek 3.2k on riteit rite? GG! Bruv! You so gud.

8. Funny thing is you double premade with full cata on everyone, where as we only come in with 5-7 geared guys and you still lose
    Aliance cant do double premades like horde. We have more pvp players than horde.

9. No I agree with you, I never brag about my arena rating because, well, it took 1h 30 min to get to 2.4k rating; it's nothing special. I only linked it now because you said "good luck getting past 2k in arena with that spec" ^^ But thank you for what I like to believe was some form of recognition!
    BM spec rotation is: 1. /start petattack 2.feign dead 3.profit ?

10. BM spec rotation is: 1. /start petattack 2.feign dead 3.profit ?
    OP returns!! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    But yeah, pretty much. Pets hit/crit as much as a lowgeared player and spirit beasts can't be CC'd and have a aggro range of like 500 yards so it's a real pain.

Back on topic with the thread and away from the PvP e-peen; I'm an officer in a PvE guild atm and keep an eye out on any PvE guild on Alliance (as I play Alliance) and try to keep an eye on the ones on Horde side aswell and I can tell you from my experience things are pretty even between both factions regarding guilds and their orientation. In the end it all comes down to how serious you are with raiding, if you're looking for a casual guild with casual, normal raids then there are countless ones to choose between on both factions. If you are looking for the more serious raiding environment with HC raiding then, well, it's still pretty even. However alot of guilds have died down on Alliance lately so there might be more on Horde, Horde does have better racials for PvE after all.

11. dogform and i took turns 1v1'ing him.

sadly.

he didn't win any of them. ):

12. Ask any guild member of my guild that was on that raid last night and tonight as well, we held storm wind for well over an hour with 15 people and only 2 healers, there are 1200 people on neltharion right now, if your trying to say ally is so bad they can't group 15 people to come fight us , then your faction just sucks ...
    Are you serious right now? I was there myself. You guys were only in SW for 15 minutes at most. When did you ever take SW for 1 hour??? Btw, most of the lv 85s didn't even try to stop you because we knew you were having fun killing low levels and NPC guards. Keep exaggerating and praising yourself as a hardcore horde fanboy.

13. Well my guild The Top Villains (horde) took control of storm wind for an hour and literally sht on everybody that touched foot in the city.

You mean hold Stormwind for only 10 minutes when the server population is at its lowest. Don't fabricate lies dude.
    To OP. Honestly most guilds in Alliance that I know of prefer PvE, maybe it's because BG queues take forever, or maybe I don't know the whole PvP aspect of guild.
    Ask any guild member of my guild that was on that raid last night and tonight as well, we held storm wind for well over an hour with 15 people and only 2 healers, there are 1200 people on neltharion right now, if your trying to say ally is so bad they can't group 15 people to come fight us , then your faction just sucks ...
    Are you serious right now? I was there myself. You guys were only in SW for 15 minutes at most. When did you ever take SW for 1 hour??? Btw, most of the lv 85s didn't even try to stop you because we knew you were having fun killing low levels and NPC guards. Keep exaggerating and praising yourself as a hardcore horde fanboy.
    I imagine it went a little something like this:

Spoiler: Show

such villain, much stronk, many top kek, wow

14. May 1, 2015  
    I imagine it went a little something like this:

Spoiler: Show

such villain, much stronk, many top kek, wow
    Most accurate description of his "1 hour of taking over SW". Didn't know SW was a bridge though XD
    Hordes can be children sometimes...

15. May 1, 2015  
    Most accurate description of his "1 hour of taking over SW". Didn't know SW was a bridge though XD
    Hordes can be children sometimes...
    Sometimes???
    99% what I read in Google from the horde: ''For the horde! loktar ogar, alliance noobs''

First 1234 Last