1. Horde or Aliance raiding? --Neltharion

Am interested wich faction have better guilds and are more dedicated to raiding?

2. Well my guild The Top Villains (horde) took control of storm wind for an hour and literally sht on everybody that touched foot in the city.

3. Well my guild The Top Villains (horde) took control of storm wind for an hour and literally sht on everybody that touched foot in the city.
    OP asked for raiding guilds so not sure talking about how your guild ****ting on people answers his question. As for OP, I would suggest you take a look at the recruitment section to find which side has guilds that raid during your timezone. Good luck!

4. They're about on par. There are really good guilds on both sides. It's just about where you feel you'd fit in. Personally I'd pick Horde for the Racials as Alliance have trash PvE ones.

5. Well my guild The Top Villains (horde) took control of storm wind for an hour and literally sht on everybody that touched foot in the city.
    Which day was this because when i seen top villains in SW last night they wiped in trade after a few minutes then wiped in the cathedral even faster, then i logged out because it was no fun.
    Also yeah you may want to read either the title or the post instead of looking for an opportunity to /flex.

6. Well my guild The Top Villains (horde) took control of storm wind for an hour and literally sht on everybody that touched foot in the city.
    You mean hold Stormwind for only 10 minutes when the server population is at its lowest. Don't fabricate lies dude.
    To OP. Honestly most guilds in Alliance that I know of prefer PvE, maybe it's because BG queues take forever, or maybe I don't know the whole PvP aspect of guild.

7. You mean hold Stormwind for only 10 minutes when the server population is at its lowest. Don't fabricate lies dude.
    To OP. Honestly most guilds in Alliance that I know of prefer PvE, maybe it's because BG queues take forever, or maybe I don't know the whole PvP aspect of guild.
    Ask any guild member of my guild that was on that raid last night and tonight as well, we held storm wind for well over an hour with 15 people and only 2 healers, there are 1200 people on neltharion right now, if your trying to say ally is so bad they can't group 15 people to come fight us , then your faction just sucks ...

8. Ask any guild member of my guild that was on that raid last night and tonight as well, we held storm wind for well over an hour with 15 people and only 2 healers, there are 1200 people on neltharion right now, if your trying to say ally is so bad they can't group 15 people to come fight us , then your faction just sucks ...
    whenever i see you talking about pvp i just look at this

9. whenever i see you talking about pvp i just look at this

Your actually gonna bring my layout into this??? I'm almost always #1 in bgs topping kills and dmg ... I know people that use dominos and claimed I would never beat them because I didn't use dominos myself and guess what I still beat them so I don't really see what your trying to prove here ... Haters are gonna hate ...

10. Ask any guild member of my guild that was on that raid last night and tonight as well, we held storm wind for well over an hour with 15 people and only 2 healers, there are 1200 people on neltharion right now, if your trying to say ally is so bad they can't group 15 people to come fight us , then your faction just sucks ...
    So youre telling me that within the 5-10 minutes of seeing "trade district is under attack" to you wiping is an hour in your time? OK bro, whatever you say ;)

Also your doesnt say much about how good you are. Your binds on the other hand.... LOL.
    Keep talking about bgs, people care soooooo much about the super skill based environment that is bgs.

*edit* Also just noticed youre BM, even more keks, surely youre trolling right?

11. Your actually gonna bring my layout into this??? I'm almost always #1 in bgs topping kills and dmg ... I know people that use dominos and claimed I would never beat them because I didn't use dominos myself and guess what I still beat them so I don't really see what your trying to prove here ... Haters are gonna hate ...
    R1 clicker

I met one of your premades in a BG; they didn't do too well vs me and this other mage (ಥ_ಥ)
    Spoiler: Show

One of these days I'm gonna bump into a premade that you're in yourself and get another pretty screenshot to reply to your e-peen comments with!

12. R1 clicker

I met one of your premades in a BG; they didn't do too well vs me and this other mage (ಥ_ಥ)
    Spoiler: Show

One of these days I'm gonna bump into a premade that you're in yourself and get another pretty screenshot to reply to your e-peen comments with!

I also look forward ^^

13. So youre telling me that within the 5-10 minutes of seeing "trade district is under attack" to you wiping is an hour in your time? OK bro, whatever you say ;)

Also your doesnt say much about how good you are. Your binds on the other hand.... LOL.
    Keep talking about bgs, people care soooooo much about the super skill based environment that is bgs.

*edit* Also just noticed youre BM, even more keks, surely youre trolling right?
    either way I got 2k+ in arenas and I got achive to back it up ... whats next? "oooo ppl care soooo much about arenas?"

14. either way I got 2k+ in arenas and I got achive to back it up ... whats next? "oooo ppl care soooo much about arenas?"
    Wowa 2k big playa over here lets back off guys.

123 ... Last