1. Resto druid healing?

I'm here to talk about Resto Druid healing in PvP areas because I saw how my healing going down in last month like the next form:

-Out of PvP area, healing its fine, but if u get combat in duel, or just World PvP combat, your healing it's decreased by 50% without debuff, tested so many times and I give a example: My regrowth with no combat heals 93-96k crit, with combat and without debuffs heals 44-47k, and the same thing with my all heals like life bloom, rejuvenation, etc..

-In PvP area it's the same thing again: In arena, at the begin, my regrowth heals 130k crit, and if I get combat against Rshaman/Alock, my healing it's decreasing like 50% and the arena becomes "Heroic Mode" because without dampening and 25% healing reduction and no direct damage or burst, it's impossible to keep fine my partner and me, so what happened with Resto druid healing or mine.

I have 2500+ mmr at this moment and for me, it's impossible to play well because since the first minute of the arena, need to pop all defensives on my partner or me, or just do overhealing, it's ridiculous for a player that plays at high mmr in each expansion.

Hope that this "bug" or something will be fixed soon.

Scrubbuster, Sargeras Horde

2. are you talking about battle fatigue(look it up) or is this an actual bug?

3. Ever heard of Battle Fatigue?
    U read my post? no true? I'm talking about healing decreased by 50% without DEBUFF IN or OUT of PvP area.

And if u read more, I'm experienced player on PvP, almost top on both sargeras(Cata and MoP now) so I know battle fatigue and all stuff on PvP :)

4. are you talking about battle fatigue(look it up) or is this an actual bug?
    It's an actual bug, that's why I make this post because staff didn't nothing and actually, it's a important bug for heals in PvP.

I think that this thing it's the same with Priest and Hpally, but don't know, just test someone this classes at 90 with Grevious(512 Ilvl)

5. Well my resto shammy seems fine, and what you're explaining in your first post looks exactly like battle fatigue. Could you give me more details?

6. I will give screens with tests:
    First pic without combat:

Second pic with combat and no healing reduction because it's a fire mage obv lol:

So guys what do you think? You believe me?
    Some GM can answer if this it's a bug? Because I think it is.
    Edited: April 27, 2015

7. Its not a bug its MOP! The second you enter a pvp combat you get an invisble debuff that reduces all healing by 55%. You can even see it in your spellbook. Its called battle fatigue (dont confuse it with the stackable debuff in arena. that healing debuff gets on top). Its supposed to be that way on working blizzlike.

8. U reached 2.5k n dunno how mop healing works :/

9. U reached 2.5k n dunno how mop healing works :/
    Prolly carried by a broken warrior. The class with the most positive bugs around

10. Prolly carried by a broken warrior. The class with the most positive bugs around
    Reached with rdrood/hunter, also I'm r1 rdrood and my partner is r1 hunter Sargeras, so what do u mean? Maybe you're the carried by a warrior, because above +2500 only are Monk/Warr Rshaman/Warr Rshaman/Affli and maybe one Boomi/Affli so yea, who it's the carried by broken class now?

11. U reached 2.5k n dunno how mop healing works :/
    First time playing MoP because didnt play it on Retail and I'm come from Sargeras cata where I was playing Disc priest and Rogue at 2300-2400 (Rank 1-5)

Anyways, my question was answered, if u need to flame or something, whisp in-game Scrubbusterx!

12. Reached with rdrood/hunter, also I'm r1 rdrood and my partner is r1 hunter Sargeras, so what do u mean? Maybe you're the carried by a warrior, because above +2500 only are Monk/Warr Rshaman/Warr Rshaman/Affli and maybe one Boomi/Affli so yea, who it's the carried by broken class now?
    Dude please. I don't even do arenas besides weekly cap. Idgaf about rating here. I've reached 2.6k 3s on retail as a boomie/affli/war and that was enough for me.
    I just speculated because i see a warrior in every bloody arena. War/resto right now is just godlike and unkillable. 9 sec spell reflect ftw.

13. I will give screens with tests:
    First pic without combat:

Second pic with combat and no healing reduction because it's a fire mage obv lol:

So guys what do you think? You believe me?
    Some GM can answer if this it's a bug? Because I think it is.
    Reduction at SS seems ok +-55% if we count every direct spell have range of possible heal, but i see other problem (if im correct mage dont have additional 25%)spells looks like unaffected by pvp power at all. For example if u are at so high rating, u probably got pretty nice gear also (i aim 45% pvp power), so if your heal after reduction get 55% less, it should get these mentioned 45% of pvp power.

So:

93,7k before reduction
    41,5k after reduction
    41,5+ 45% pvp power=60,2k

Ofc some classes reduce healing by additional 25% but as i remember mage isnt one of them, so if im correct pvp power is totally broken at this moment and this is a problem. I play my resto also for cap usually but today i was suprised when 2 dps without cc were able to kill me with used Heart and Tree form.

14. You kidding me? I have resto druid 508 ilvl and every dps class now can solo me, because in combat i heal like 450 ilvl, 40k regrowth crits, when warr/hunt/frost dk can hit u instant 100k, 70,k, 60k and bye. Why dps'es in combat makes normal damage, not 50% less? Battle fatigue for me is for sure bugged

12 Last