1. Try holy priest. You will not qq then.

2. Druids are not supposed to tank damage. The strength in this class is the the kite and CC potential. If you just try to tank damage you will not gain higher rating and you dont deserve it aswell. Besides that Dps do like 30% of their damage...hi @ resilience.

3. I forgot yesterday about one thing, battle fatigue works only for BG and Arenas so it wont be active in world pvp (blizz wanted to balance ppl with pvp and pve gear). I went to few arenas and maybe value isnt totally correct but +- its working properly and i got these 62k regrowrth down from 93k. Problem with warriors, hunters, monks, rogues and some warlock is that they get additional 25% healing reduction so your heal go **** and do these 45k only which vs dps classes is total ****.

4. I forgot yesterday about one thing, battle fatigue works only for BG and Arenas so it wont be active in world pvp (blizz wanted to balance ppl with pvp and pve gear). I went to few arenas and maybe value isnt totally correct but +- its working properly and i got these 62k regrowrth down from 93k. Problem with warriors, hunters, monks, rogues and some warlock is that they get additional 25% healing reduction so your heal go **** and do these 45k only which vs dps classes is total ****.
    +1, you said the truth, but I only have problems with Warrior and affli cuz warrior bleeding it's...yep and affli dmg don't know but I think locks have 25% invisible healing reduction or something

5. their pet have it, fel guard if i remember

6. May 2, 2015  
    Im playing druid for long time and full s15-s16 on retail and yes healing as resto druid on molten is not working as is should , regrowth off hot heal is ticking lower as it should, reju is bugged, shroom aoe heal is bugged, lifebloom ticks are buged 2k / 3k / 4k and so on .

Major problem is that dmg from other classes is broken such as warr,lock with buffstacking etc.

If all worked correctly as it should healing as resto druid or holy priest would be easy, but currently u need to heal ******ed pridefull dmg with bugged healing and grevi gear.

First 12