1. May 4, 2015  
    I can understand giving out useless stuff like Ebonweave or Titansteel bars, but Demon Hunterąs Aspect that doesn't work is a joke. How the hell you can give out not working items....?

2. May 4, 2015  
    Tabard of Flame and 1k gold :D

3. May 4, 2015  
    I can't even purchase the damn goodie bag , its says : you're not eligible for this purchase ...

4. May 4, 2015  
    I know there are some people that would kill for this.
    Definitely.
    I remember when I got one from those arenas' coffers during the event before the reset, as well as the permanent firework.

Lost forever now, why don't they put them on shop /cry...

5. May 4, 2015  
    5 accounts
    1. Tabard of the Void & 7 coins
    2. Epic Purple Shirt & 27 points
    3. Tabard of the Arcane
    4. Epic Purple Shirt & 10 coins
    5. Epic Purple Shirt & 1944 gold

I was hoping to get my Murlock Costume back :(

6. May 4, 2015  
    1,601 gold (random amount indeed) and a Tabard of the Something

7. May 4, 2015  
    I can understand giving out useless stuff like Ebonweave or Titansteel bars, but Demon Hunterąs Aspect that doesn't work is a joke. How the hell you can give out not working items....?
    I was like click.... ok wtf now should happen :D

8. May 4, 2015  
    I got some tabard that I don't even care about..this is being a big failure..why a damn lottery when we were promised more? How is it fair somebody getting 23 coins or a rare mount and others getting titan-steels KEK or ebonweave something KEK. So with 2 wipes I lost thousands of achieves, thousands of mounts, pets, gold, 120 play time and the goodie bags that initially were PROMISED by yourselves to contain in-game stuff to compensate our losses are a damn lottery that made the majority of the community mad..You know what? I don't really care that the server name was changed to Warmane cuz this is the kind of bull**** we've always had with Molten, day after day, changelog after changelog is just sad, with or without hermers the mentality of the staff didn't change, we the community are always getting but raped here, I don't even wanna talk about the in-game companions deletion for a "FRESH START" with your Pokemon battle system that apparently has more fixing priority that broken classes/broken raids and broken spells reported over 10 months ago on MOP..that's just..

9. May 6, 2015  
    #40 Epic Purple Shirt
    #83 Epic Purple Shirt & 5 coins

10. May 7, 2015  
    1st attempt: ¨Your Goodie Bag could not be generated, bad luck! try purchasing again."
    30 secs later: Tabard of Firesomething and 1k5 gold.

Didn't bother trying with my second account, because I was already ecstatic with the reward on my first :)

11. May 7, 2015  
    Really? Many years at molten, everyday gaming, 5-6 chars ~6k gs before molten crashed, now 3chars 5k++++ 1char 6k gs... so where is my loyality or i deserve only murlock costume? Where is that EPIC MOUNTS and ITEMS which staff promised? I waited these stupid goodie packs as compansation for everything what i lost... but... only this ****... i spend around 500VP NOW, i spend my time and i deserve only this ****. You can take it. And I can say, molten staff didn't think that so many people will come back after molten crashed, so they just give us poor thigs that people stop asking about "Where are goodie bags? When will be available goodie bags?" So here you go. Molten gives you poor things, for many years at this danatorland.

12. May 7, 2015  
    It's rather amusing to me personally that you talk like you were somehow forced to play those years or that you were doing us a favor.
    You played with us for years, having fun and enjoying what we offer for free. You lost your characters, but you didn't lose all the fun you had. Everyone started over and we made it clear from the beginning that we would help people get back on track, but that was it. We weren't going to return full characters, we wouldn't give out achievements, titles or mounts back, and for sure we wouldn't give Legendary stuff to everyone all around. We have no intention of turning our servers into "fun servers" for the sake of appeasing a few players who are too selfish to understand the full scope of what happened and what was going to be done about it.

13. May 7, 2015  
    Well I just cant wrote anything because you delete it instantly, and there is your all democracy ;D you wont let me speak those things and the truth because there can be only one opinion that matter right? :) refund thing is a big mess and yes you cant make everyone happy, but you can atleast make those refunds honestly. You cant feed 10 characters with those 200 or 250 vote points, some gold, etc. And this "goodie" bag thing when people with no playing time gets coins and people with years of playing time gets one tabard is disrespect, joke and just not nice man. Prove me wrong by facts and not by deleting messages thanks

14. May 7, 2015  
    You "can't post anything" because you're Laukinuke using a different account to try to validate your own posts. Consider this your warning to cease this crap.

15. May 7, 2015  
    Well I just cant wrote anything because you delete it instantly, and there is your all democracy ;D you wont let me speak those things and the truth because there can be only one opinion that matter right? :) refund thing is a big mess and yes you cant make everyone happy, but you can atleast make those refunds honestly. You cant feed 10 characters with those 200 or 250 vote points, some gold, etc. And this "goodie" bag thing when people with no playing time gets coins and people with years of playing time gets one tabard is disrespect, joke and just not nice man. Prove me wrong by facts and not by deleting messages thanks
    Of course your comments were deleted, you even logged in an alt account to agree with yourself and insult the staff, because your goodie bags didn't contain Shadowmourne and BIS gear. You had insta level ups, insta professions, gold, free gear, coin+VP refuns, coin+VP gifts. Goodie bags were sent to everyone, if they contained anything too good this would heavily impact the servers.
    Everyone lost everything in january, not only you. Everyone had to start again. You're not more special than anyone.

First ... 9101112 Last