1. how do they work? lol I bought one and nothing happened x_x

2. Okay wait, I wanted to come here and say that I`m really mad cos of getting bad item from bag but now I see that I was lucky I think. I got orb of sin`dorei, compared to 1800 gold or things like shirt and murloc is really better :)
    On the other acc I got super simian sphere -_-

3. sorry for my ignorance, but those are free? and how u get them

4. Got 6 coins and a Picnic Basket, thanks :)

5. still didnt get anything on my mailbox and I purchased for my dk and nothing yet.. once again how this works?

6. 25 VP and an Epic Purple Shirt, which is something I already had.
    Very unlucky :(
    You and me both, but instead of 25 VP's I got 23 (ಥ_ಥ) OCD curseth thee!!

Okay wait, I wanted to come here and say that I`m really mad cos of getting bad item from bag but now I see that I was lucky I think. I got orb of sin`dorei, compared to 1800 gold or things like shirt and murloc is really better :)
    On the other acc I got super simian sphere -_-
    Spoiler: Show

7. sorry for my ignorance, but those are free? and how u get them
    Yes, free.
    1 per account

You get them by going into:
    Store>Your realm>Your character>Coins/Points (doesn't matter)>Goodie Bags>Accept 1 checkbox at top right corner>Choose 1 goodie bag and click "Purchase"

8. Your randomized Goodie Bag contained 2x Pyrium Bar, it has been sent to your character's mailbox

Best, reward, ever.

9. LoooooL thanks Psycho..I was meaning to ask that myself.

10. Your randomized Goodie Bag contained 2x Pyrium Bar, it has been sent to your character's mailbox

Best, reward, ever.
    If you are not trolling it's some really bad luck xD

11. Your randomized Goodie Bag contained 2x Pyrium Bar, it has been sent to your character's mailbox

Best, reward, ever.
    "Goodie bags are a simple "gift" for players loyalty and vigilance during the whole <everyone know's the saga>."

Congratulations

12. I'm getting ignored big time.. how helpful.. I bought on 3 accounts and I didnt get anything like really? I got nothing? I purchased it and I didnt get anything at all how do you open them? it didnt open me once I purchased it.

First 1234 ... Last