1. May 7, 2015  
    You "can't post anything" because you're Laukinuke using a different account to try to validate your own posts. Consider this your warning to cease this crap.
    Well to be honest its hard for me to be Laukinuke because she is female, nice and young, and I, old and not that nice man.. Yes we play together for years, and we share our accounts, so next time just make sure before accusing us. Now, im not coming here for childish discussions etc, if your position is that everything is "fun" then you are right and thats all, lets all be happy here! ;D

2. May 7, 2015  
    Of course your comments were deleted, you even logged in an alt account to agree with yourself and insult the staff, because your goodie bags didn't contain Shadowmourne and BIS gear. You had insta level ups, insta professions, gold, free gear, coin+VP refuns, coin+VP gifts. Goodie bags were sent to everyone, if they contained anything too good this would heavily impact the servers.
    Everyone lost everything in january, not only you. Everyone had to start again. You're not more special than anyone.
    Truth to be told im not only talking about myself, I rather represent people I know and those many ones with similar situations, yes most of them are voiceless because people in general like to be in slave positions and they like when there is someone who can command them.

3. May 7, 2015  
    To the point of having the same IP - meaning "she" was playing on your computer - not to mention the same typing style and even errors? You two are very close indeed. But it's a good thing you're not here for any more childish discussions, since it means I won't have to take further action.

4. May 7, 2015  
    Of course your comments were deleted, you even logged in an alt account to agree with yourself and insult the staff, because your goodie bags didn't contain Shadowmourne and BIS gear. You had insta level ups, insta professions, gold, free gear, coin+VP refuns, coin+VP gifts. Goodie bags were sent to everyone, if they contained anything too good this would heavily impact the servers.
    Everyone lost everything in january, not only you. Everyone had to start again. You're not more special than anyone.
    I was expecting at least something more than 3x Spellweave, which I got from my goodie bag. At least a chance to get a mount or a rare pet, like during events and christmas gifts. And goodie bags were introduced exactly because we lost everything and were supposed to get something nice back from them. I think that was forgotten when item lists were made.

5. May 7, 2015  
    Well to be honest its hard for me to be Laukinuke because she is female, nice and young, and I, old and not that nice man.. Yes we play together for years, and we share our accounts, so next time just make sure before accusing us. Now, im not coming here for childish discussions etc, if your position is that everything is "fun" then you are right and thats all, lets all be happy here! ;D
    Truth to be told im not only talking about myself, I rather represent people I know and those many ones with similar situations, yes most of them are voiceless because people in general like to be in slave positions and they like when there is someone who can command them.

6. May 7, 2015  
    To the point of having the same IP - meaning "she" was playing on your computer - not to mention the same typing style and even errors? You two are very close indeed. But it's a good thing you're not here for any more childish discussions, since it means I won't have to take further action.
    I would say it's dissociative identity disorder.
    I think it's time to close this topic, cuz it had transformed into butthurt topic with @#$%¨&*!@# $%@# blaming everyone about everything.

7. May 7, 2015  
    I think it's time to close this topic, cuz it had transformed into butthurt topic with egocentric fags blaming everyone about everything.
    While I can understand random people opinions and mistakes but when moderator write something like this its just unprofessional and out of context. You cannot prove anything, and I can prove everything, thats the bottom line isnt it? :)
    Edited: May 7, 2015

8. May 7, 2015  
    Total of 18 coins, Tabard of Nature (yack!), 3 x "Spellweaves" (they were 3 stacks of Rune cloth), 3 x Moonshrouds, Elwynn Lamb, and about 3K gold.
    4 Accounts in total.

9. May 8, 2015  
    I think it's time to close this topic, cuz it had transformed into butthurt topic with @#$%¨&*!@# $%@# blaming everyone about everything.
    Agreed. Topic has served its purpose.

First ... 2101112