1. Best PVP realm

Whats the most active realm to create a char soley for pvp

2. Which expansion are you going to play?

3. Blackrock (wotlk) and Warsong (cata) are pure pvp realms but i'd personally join other realms even for only pvp,coz of their higher population and all.

4. You don't need that high of a population for Blackrock/Warsong to even work properly, since all the players are split into doing either duels/WPvP/BGs or arenas, whilst the higher pop of say, Neltharion, also has a gigantic amount of people who don't PvP at all and just run raids/dungeons, are leveling, farming, etc.

5. May 1, 2015  
    I would go to Deathwing or Ragnaros. Blackrock might be a pvp only realm but even its pvp content is more limited than on the other wotlk realms. Blackrock doesnt even has city raids, world pvp, Sota and IoC and a population of only 600-800 ppl.
    Blackrock is pretty much only for hardcore arena players which is sad because most pvper enjoy all aspects of pvp and not only arena...

6. May 1, 2015  
    I would go to Deathwing or Ragnaros. Blackrock might be a pvp only realm but even its pvp content is more limited than on the other wotlk realms. Blackrock doesnt even has city raids, world pvp, Sota and IoC and a population of only 600-800 ppl.
    Blackrock is pretty much only for hardcore arena players which is sad because most pvper enjoy all aspects of pvp and not only arena...
    You are not right mate. First of all Blackrock realm has World PvP (Isle of Conquest) and they has all BG's avaliable including Strand of the Anicents and Isle of Conquest. You are right only for the City raids, but who actually cares about them and Blackrock's population is more than 800 at peak time.

P.S. - Even with 600-900 online players the PvP level is way better than on Lagnaros or on Deathwing, since from 3500 players, 2500 are doing PvE other 500 are staying AFK in Dalaran and actually around ~500 people doing PvP things. So if you want to play Pure PvP and mostly PvP play on Blackrock or Warsong realm.
    Edited: May 1, 2015

7. May 1, 2015  
    You are not right mate. First of all Blackrock realm has World PvP (Isle of Conquest) and they has all BG's avaliable including Strand of the Anicents and Isle of Conquest.
    I have never seen IoC nor Sota on Blackrock and i have already done tons of bgs there. Im pretty sure that these bgs are disabled or not even scripted for that realm.

About blackrocks PvP population compared to deathwing and ragnaros:
    There are definitly less pvper on blackrock!
    40 man bgs (AV) pops nearly never up and if it does it close after few mins because it has only like 15ppl on each side while on ragnaros 40 man bgs pop up frequently and they always fill. There are also always more bgs runing on ragnaros and therefore a higher population that is doing bgs compared to blackrock...

When it comes to arena im not sure which server is more active because i have only done a few games on blackrock but non on the other realms. I guess the 2s setup is quite active on all realms. 3v3 seems to be nearly dead on blackrock and i dont know if its "less dead" or "more dead" on the other two realms.

Also ur assumption that the majority of ragnaros does pve is wrong. Infact there are more pvper than pveer.
    At peak hours when 4000 ppl are online there are probably 1500 doing pve, 900 are afk and atleast 1600 doing pvp.
    Blackrock has like 1200 ppl at peak hours. Like 300 are afk and 900 doing pvp.
    After all ragnaros has at any time more pvper than blackrock...

When it comes to the skill level in pvp its a different story. Ppl on blackrock play usually much better so when u want a hard challenge blackrock is the best realm for it....
    Edited: May 1, 2015

8. May 2, 2015  
    If you want to play only PvP (Arenas and some bgs occasionally) and you're sure you will never play PvE then make a char on Blackrock.

Any other case, if you think you might play PvE make a character on Ragnaros because you can do everything there while Blackrock is locked to pvp only.
    The biggest difference is that Blackrock has limited gear for arenas and it's generally bug free PvP wise (spells/talents), while Ragnaros has certain bugs for like all classes and a lot of double-dipping, but still, considering that you can do everything you wish for on it, it's a better choice in general :)
    Edited: May 2, 2015