1. Some help with my warrior's itemization (Fury)

I have a few general questions about my warrior specifically. I think I've made a few...uhh...errors trying it myself, so seeking some advice is probably the next best step.

So a few months ago I bought double Glorenzelg with the free coins we got. Now as I actually start to play warrior, I realize this was probably a mistake. I'm sitting at about 27/27 expertise, without tier legs. I'm not sure which legs I should get, or how I should proceed to build my character's tier pieces. I'm starting to lack Hit rating as I'm gearing up (sitting now at about 10% - but that is because I have grimtoll, once that is swapped I'll be under cap).

Right now I have Ymirjar Lord's Shoulder pads, and am grinding VOAs weekly to get the hands. Should I bother getting tier legs? and if not what should I replace them with instead?

Secondly, I have two Armorpen proccing trinkets. Grim toll and Needle encrusted scorpion. Is that a good idea? I'm sitting at passively, 561 Arp (40.08%).
    When Needle procs, I experience 88% ish Arp. When Grim toll procs I experience about a 83%. When they both proc at once (which is actually most of the time for me) I'm obviously well above 100%. Should I exchange one of these trinkets for something like Banner (maybe another suggestion?)

Finally, I have a few rogue/feral items from ICC 25. I joined a great run from a guild called "Not so Horde" in Deathwing (Shout outs to them, they're very good and helpful members in general), and the raid leader took a liking to me and gave me arp agility items. At the time I was running PoS N drops. Now when I go for inspects, everyone kicks me from the group and never fails to insult me for these items. If you're curious, I'm using "Toskk's Maximized wristguards" and "Aldriana's gloves of secrecy". Is there merit to the kicks, and should I be replacing these pieces? I know they're sub-optimal, but it's definitely better than the T9 stuff right?

Few Notes:
    - I'm 5259 gs
    - My current guild's alt-run is consistently being saved @BQL most weeks (we have some low initiative members, but I'm not in a position to complain).

2. So a few months ago I bought double Glorenzelg with the free coins we got. Now as I actually start to play warrior, I realize this was probably a mistake. I'm sitting at about 27/27 expertise, without tier legs. I'm not sure which legs I should get, or how I should proceed to build my character's tier pieces. I'm starting to lack Hit rating as I'm gearing up (sitting now at about 10% - but that is because I have grimtoll, once that is swapped I'll be under cap).

Right now I have Ymirjar Lord's Shoulder pads, and am grinding VOAs weekly to get the hands. Should I bother getting tier legs? and if not what should I replace them with instead?
    Double gloren -> no tier legs. Get either BS ones or "hunter" ones from lady 25. (overcapping expertise is not that great, but weapon dmg of glorens outweights any non 25hc weapon)

Secondly, I have two Armorpen proccing trinkets. Grim toll and Needle encrusted scorpion. Is that a good idea? I'm sitting at passively, 561 Arp (40.08%).
    When Needle procs, I experience 88% ish Arp. When Grim toll procs I experience about a 83%. When they both proc at once (which is actually most of the time for me) I'm obviously well above 100%. Should I exchange one of these trinkets for something like Banner (maybe another suggestion?)
    As you already observed they often proc at the same time.. most of the combined proc is wasted. I would recommend you to swap 1 for either banner or wfs (lady 10n).

Finally, I have a few rogue/feral items from ICC 25. I joined a great run from a guild called "Not so Horde" in Deathwing (Shout outs to them, they're very good and helpful members in general), and the raid leader took a liking to me and gave me arp agility items. At the time I was running PoS N drops. Now when I go for inspects, everyone kicks me from the group and never fails to insult me for these items. If you're curious, I'm using "Toskk's Maximized wristguards" and "Aldriana's gloves of secrecy". Is there merit to the kicks, and should I be replacing these pieces? I know they're sub-optimal, but it's definitely better than the T9 stuff right?
    Nab raidleaders. toskks are best warrior wrists in game (blame blizzard) same goes for alrianas if you decide to go for 2 t10(somewhat wievable with 2x gloren, I would still go for 4 set bonus though) or have different weapons.
    Since you dont get to kill vali yet, pp belt would come in handy as well btw.

I remember that I used to "hide" my better pieces in bag and got garbage on for inspects :-D.
    Edited: April 28, 2015

3. Double gloren -> no tier legs. Get either BS ones or "hunter" ones from lady 25. (overcapping expertise is not that great, but weapon dmg of glorens outweights any non 25hc weapon)
    I dont want to be a prick but how much expertise do you think bis warrior have with sm/gloren ?

Nab raidleaders. toskks are best warrior wrists in game (blame blizzard) same goes for alrianas if you decide to go for 2 t10(somewhat wievable with 2x gloren, I would still go for 4 set bonus though) or have different weapons.
    Since you dont get to kill vali yet, pp belt would come in handy as well btw.

I remember that I used to "hide" my better pieces in bag and got garbage on for inspects :-D.
    There is no such things like "wievable" any kind of fury warrior with just 2 t10. Please stop confusing people.

Without SM your bis weps are 2x glorens. Get tier hands upgrade it and put one gem with 20 hit or 10 str/10 hit and you are hit cap.
    Another things is probably you are looking all that warriors pulling great dps and you are wondering why you cant, all the way up to 6.1-2gs your dps gonna sucks a lot compered to rest characters at same gear score. You are about to play the class that need gear the most to be good, its not like any other.
    At the end if you are not in good guild you gonna have really bad time gearing that warrior.
    If you want i can give you item list based on your guild progression so you can know what items you should aim for, because one is to read somewhere on the net bis list for fwarr other thing is to know the bis items on your current progression. Good example is you will see a lot warriors that have halion 25m feet and if they dont have SM that is probably the worst item that they can have as feet from all starting on totc10hc.
    Edited: April 30, 2015

4. I dont want to be a prick but how much expertise do you think bis warrior have with sm/gloren ?
    If I'm not mistaken, with Gloren HC + Leggings of the Norhtern Lights HC + Lanathel's Necklace HC, the Molten cap, which is 23.

Should be similar to the BiS build I posted prior to Shadowmourne being sellable again, since the only Expertise giving items is Gloren HC and Lanathel HC.

Without SM your bis weps are 2x glorens.
    That, simply put, is quite debatable.

As you are clearly at least minimally knowledgeable in terms of building a Warrior, I need not explain why. Suffice to say that switching to double Gloren from Gloren+Crypt requires a significant gear change to even maintain dps levels.

Now with that said, I also doubt very much that 2t10 set can ever be considered a viable build as far as maximizing the dps output for a Warrior goes.

The other advice you give is mostly correct.

As for my own advice, ultimately if you are still lacking in Hit Rating to reach the "Special Damage"/Yellow cap, simply gem Hit until you reach the cap, as missing abilities results in an overall far greater dps loss in boss encounters than having comparatively greater Arp or Crit (Which all rely on abilities actually hitting, to be useful)

Since you are also stuck with double Glorenzelg, t10 legs (And every item giving Expertise as far as I can recall) are a no go. Get the hands to fulfill the 4t10 bonus instead.
    Edited: April 30, 2015

5. I dont want to be a prick but how much expertise do you think bis warrior have with sm/gloren ?
    26. Orcs/Humans are better off skipping t10 legs and going for 23.

There is no such things like "wievable" any kind of fury warrior with just 2 t10. Please stop confusing people.
    The thing with 2t10 is that it provides more time in rotation to use on Sunder Armor (and Rend). Yes, double slam proc is better, but not by much, since you can compensate with Rend a bit (and you are going to waste less slam procs on Sunder - if you are keeping it up). Thats why I called it kind of wievable (especially when you are still waiting on HC marks and non-tier gear is cheap on DKP).

6. May 1, 2015  
    Raid leaders kicking you for using Toskk's and Aldriana?

Oh dear... *facepalm*

7. May 2, 2015  
    last I heard exp cap was 5.5%, that is 22 or something.

8. May 4, 2015  
    Same thing goes with me. I bought double gloren and i went to get t10 hand and now confuse with the legs. If i wear bladeborn legging (the one from LW) is it good? Because i think its better than the mail legs frm lady 25.

9. May 4, 2015  
    Same thing goes with me. I bought double gloren and i went to get t10 hand and now confuse with the legs. If i wear bladeborn legging (the one from LW) is it good? Because i think its better than the mail legs frm lady 25.
    Definitelly.. forgot about them.. (lady legs are basically only option in 25 hc, but plenty of those 264 - those from lw, sindra 10hc, bs legs, lady 25 legs...)

10. May 4, 2015  
    Bladeborn are pretty cool, I sticked with them for a very long time. awesome stats and all

11. May 7, 2015  
    @ OP.

I'm currently also playing a fury warrior with double Glorenzelg. I'll share my experience.

Double Glorenzelg is debatably the 2nd bis after SM/Glorenzelg, but it requires a completely different gearset compared to standard SM/Gloren or even Gloren/Crypt.

As you overcap expertise, you cannot get t10 legs (waste of stats). To put it in perspective, t10 Heroic pants have 8 less expertise than a Glorenzelg, so SM/Gloren Warriors are still exp overcapped according to Molten bugs. The biggest issue with double Glorenzelg is capping arp (Cryps/SM both have arp on them, which makes it much easier to get to 1400).

Now, you need to get 4T10, that's not really debatable, and that changes your gearing completely (assuming you have access to ICC/RS 25 heroic gear).
    This is what I came up with as BiS for double Glorenzelg, after playing in Rawr for a few days and having most of the items listed. If it's remotely accurate, it's inbetween SM/Gloren and Gloren/Crypt, which should be accurate.

Head: T10
    Neck: Penumbra Pendant (RS25 HC)
    Shoulders: T10
    Back: Vereesa's Dexterity (TogC Chest)
    Chest: T10
    Bracers: Umbrage Armbands (RS25 HC)
    Gloves: T10
    Belt: Astrylian's Sutured Cinch(PP25 HC)
    Legs: Scourge Reaver's Legplates (VDW 25 HC).
    Feet: Apocalypse's Advance (RS25 HC)
    Rings: Might of Blight (Fester 25 HC) / Frostbrood Sapphire Ring (Sindragosa 25 HC).
    Trinkets: DBW (DBS 25 HC)/STS (RS 25 HC)..
    Ranged: Fal'inrush (LK 25 HC)
    Weapons: Glorenzelg x2 (LK 25 HC x2).

A few decent alternatives:

Back: EOF Dex back, much easier to get, same stat selection, just a tad bit lower.
    Bracers: Toskk's Maximized Wristguards (DBS 25 HC). Again, much easier to get, much easier to cap arp without perfect gear.
    Belt: Coldwraith's Links (VDW 25 HC) - Very similar performance to the belt listed. I preffer the other one due to lack of agility from gloves (SM warriors usually get leather gloves>- more crit chance)
    Legs: Leggings of Norther Lights ( LDW 25 HC) - mail hunter legs. A few hunters might attempt to murder you for rolling on them. Rawr says they are still inferior to Scourge Reaver's. Don't have them to test.
    Feet: Blood Soaked Saronite Stompers (LDW 25 HC) / Crafted BS Feet - Decent alternatives, but you will have to use ICC rep ring, as you are losing hit from boots. This might require you to gem for hit as well.
    Rings: ICC rep ring : See above, use with arp feet.
    Ranged: Njordar Bone Bow (LDW 10 HC) - much easier to get, helps a lot with capping hit. A good alternative to use when using arp feet+icc rep ring.
    Neck: Ahn'kahar Onyx Nekguard (LDW 25 HC) - alternative neck to use with arp feet.

As you can probably notice, pretty much every item has ARP. Feet and Gloves should get you hit capped with the talents, so you wont need to gem for hit. In addition to that, you'd probably need to gem arp in every slot as well till you get to bis gear. Only then you'll be able to gem a few 20 STR/10STR+10Crit.

Performance wise, I do keep up with most of the raid (keep in mind, the 18th place on DBS in our raids is 15k dps). I'm at the upper half usually, but I don't have the full items listed above and my gear is still a bit awkward. I'm still doing 18-19k. SM wars are at 22k, and obviously you can't keep up with them.

Trinket wise, try un-equipping/equipping one of them before the pull. This should desync them, as it introduces a 30 sec internal cooldown before it can proc. this should give you separate procs for them, which will maximize your gain from your trinkets.

If someone laughs at leather items on warrior, you most likely don't want to be in the same raid with them. Just a heads up.

Hope this helps.

P.S.: I would strongly suggest you play around with rawr and see what's best for you. The list above is what I came up with after tinkering with gear sets.
    Get the version that was adapted to Molten. There's a lot of fiddling with it, but once you get it going, ti will pretty much tell you everything about your character(missing hit till cap, arp, crit, etc).

Edit: This is the version adapted for Molten. Some of the links are dead, but the one on dropbox worked for me.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....r-Molten/page3

Edit 2: added another option for neck.

Edit 3: Here's what i did on DBS 25 HC. 21.4k. Not the best but still decent. Fully buffed, no hysteria or stuff.
    Edited: May 7, 2015

12. May 7, 2015  
    @ OP.

I'm currently also playing a fury warrior with double Glorenzelg. I'll share my experience.

Double Glorenzelg is debatably the 2nd bis after SM/Glorenzelg, but it requires a completely different gearset compared to standard SM/Gloren or even Gloren/Crypt.

As you overcap expertise, you cannot get t10 legs (waste of stats). To put it in perspective, t10 Heroic pants have 8 less expertise than a Glorenzelg, so SM/Gloren Warriors are still exp overcapped according to Molten bugs. The biggest issue with double Glorenzelg is capping arp (Cryps/SM both have arp on them, which makes it much easier to get to 1400).

Now, you need to get 4T10, that's not really debatable, and that changes your gearing completely (assuming you have access to ICC/RS 25 heroic gear).
    This is what I came up with as BiS for double Glorenzelg, after playing in Rawr for a few days and having most of the items listed. If it's remotely accurate, it's inbetween SM/Gloren and Gloren/Crypt, which should be accurate.

Head: T10
    Neck: Penumbra Pendant (RS25 HC)
    Shoulders: T10
    Back: Vereesa's Dexterity (TogC Chest)/ EOF Dex Back (much easier to get)
    Chest: T10
    Bracers: Toskk's Maximized Wristguards(DBS 25 HC)/ Umbrage Armbands (RS25 HC)(Umbrage seem superior according to Rawr. Normally they are bis for SM wars, While toskk's are preffered for Gloren/Crypt)
    Gloves: T10
    Belt: Astrylian's Sutured Cinch(PP25 HC)/Coldwraith Links (VDW 25 HC) (both are very close in terms of DPS, I have the leather one, compensating for the loss of agi from gloves - SM wars use leather gloves)
    Legs: Weirldy enough, Scourge Reaver's Legplates. There are no decent alternatives for 277 ilvl gear. Non heroic gear, go for the crafted ones. (Edit: Leggings of Northern Lights (LDW 25 HC): mail hunter legs could be useable, but not many raid leaders will allow you to roll for them. Dont have them to test, Rawr says Scourge Reaver's are superior)
    Feet: Apocalypse's Advance (RS25 HC) / Blood Soaked Saronite Stompers (LDW 25 HC)/ Crafted BS Feet (IF you go with arp feet, you'll have to use the ICC Rep ring for hit)
    Rings: Might of Blight (Fester 25 HC) / Frostbrood Sapphire Ring (Sindragosa 25 HC). Icc rep ring if using arp feet.
    Trinkets: DBW (DBS 25 HC)/STS (RS 25 HC)..
    Ranged: Fal'inrush (LK 25 HC) or Njordar Bone Bow (LDW 10 HC) . Obviously the xbow is superior, but the bow helps a bit with capping hit and is much easier to get.
    Weapons: double glorenzelg (LK 25 HC x2).

As you can probably notice, pretty much every item has ARP. Feet and Gloves should get you hit capped with the talents, so you wont need to gem for hit. In addition to that, you'd probably need to gem arp in every slot as well till you get to bis gear. Only then you'll be able to gem a few 20 STR/10STR+10Crit.

Performance wise, I do keep up with most of the raid (keep in mind, the 18th place on DBS in our raids is 15k dps). I'm at the upper half usually, but I don't have the full items listed above and my gear is still a bit awkward. I'm still doing 18-19k. SM wars are at 22k, and obviously you can't keep up with them.

Trinket wise, try un-equipping/equipping one of them before the pull. This should desync them, as it introduces a 30 sec internal cooldown before it can proc. this should give you separate procs for them, which will maximize your gain from your trinkets.

If someone laughs at leather items on warrior, you most likely don't want to be in the same raid with them. Just a heads up.

Hope this helps.
    Legplates of Aetheric Strife as an alternative.

On Molten/Warmane you dont reach your hit cap with 8%, you need ~8.7%. So you still need to gem for hit.

13. May 7, 2015  
    Legplates of Aetheric Strife as an alternative.

On Molten/Warmane you dont reach your hit cap with 8%, you need ~8.7%. So you still need to gem for hit.
    Forgot about those legs, but I would suppose the crafted BS ones are much easier to get, when they are essentially identical (minor arp/crit differences).
    With that gear setup, Icewalker enchant and no hit gems, I'd have 175 hit. 12 more hit till 8.7% hit. Either an Etched ametrine or a precision enchant on gloves should do the trick.

14. May 9, 2015  
    Thanks a lot for the detailed info. Actually, thanks to everyone else that replied too. Your advice about de-syncing the trinkets are pure genius! As for the itemization choices, I'm sitting on T10 shoulders and Chest (still hoping to luck out on VOA with the hands) and currently at about 50% arp without the trinket procs. I've also replaced grimtoll with banner :)

15. May 9, 2015  
    With ur gear Sindra 10hc legs > LW crafted legs (mail legs on warrior - common, its dumbest option ever, u will be kicked out of any decent raid for that kind of ****)

12 Last