1. May 10, 2015  
    (mail legs on warrior - common, its dumbest option ever, u will be kicked out of any decent raid for that kind of ****)
    Fortunately, I never had to answer to such *****ic raid (Probably because in pugs, while using "the dumbest option ever", I usually topped the dps rank or was thereabouts) or guild leaders (From those, of course I was part of guilds who were knowledgeable enough not to share your uninformed opinion).

2. May 10, 2015  
    dike plz... do u even warrior?

3. May 10, 2015  
    dike plz... do u even warrior?
    u wanna tell me, that warrior have mana problems? =DD

Fortunately, I never had to answer to such *****ic raid (Probably because in pugs, while using "the dumbest option ever", I usually topped the dps rank or was thereabouts) or guild leaders (From those, of course I was part of guilds who were knowledgeable enough not to share your uninformed opinion).
    so u outdpsed buch of ungeared pple? be honest with urself plz
    Edited: May 10, 2015

4. May 10, 2015  
    These legs are among the best a Warrior can get. Go and educate yourself on Warr itemization pls. Now you're gonna tell me that you're also getting the Str EoF cloak and Str Ashen ring, right?

5. May 11, 2015  
    P.S.: I would strongly suggest you play around with rawr and see what's best for you. The list above is what I came up with after tinkering with gear sets.
    Get the version that was adapted to Molten. There's a lot of fiddling with it, but once you get it going, ti will pretty much tell you everything about your character(missing hit till cap, arp, crit, etc).

Edit: This is the version adapted for Molten. Some of the links are dead, but the one on dropbox worked for me.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....r-Molten/page3
    Rawr is a great tool, there is one issue though.. even molten version does not count with bugged crit-cap. (it was build by paladin and they dont have to worry about it) Crit past cca 53% pushes glancing blows off hit table, which makes crit (and agi) gear more valuable, than rawr says (it consideres any crit past this "cap" noneffective on white strikes, while its actually better than before).

With ur gear Sindra 10hc legs > LW crafted legs (mail legs on warrior - common, its dumbest option ever, u will be kicked out of any decent raid for that kind of ****)
    Legs go like this (counting only with arp versions): 25hc mail > 10hc sindra > bs > lw > 25n mail
    obtainability like this: 25n mail > 25hc mail > 10hc sindra

If you have money than by all means craftables are a way to go. If not, you gotta wait till you are lucky. Sindra 10hc is way harder to kill than lady 25hc + its worse legs (although hunters should get priority).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Leggings of Norther Lights HC vs Legplates of Aetheric Strife HC
    167 agi = 134 crit
    228 ap................................................ ................161 str = 420 ap
    240 crit (106 + 134 from agi)....................84 crit
    88 arp............................................... ...................108 arp

difference:
    156 crit.............................................. ...................192 ap + 20 arp

Not by much at all, but still in favor of mail (1 crit = +- 2 ap; 1 arp = +- 1.6 crit).
    Edited: May 11, 2015

6. May 12, 2015  
    u wanna tell me, that warrior have mana problems? =DD
    Warriors have rage and dps problems. Both problems are solved by having higher dps. You get higher dps by using the "dumbest item" (Assuming you're using Glorenzelgs). So, coincidentally, it solves that warrior's problems.

so u outdpsed buch of ungeared pple? be honest with urself plz
    The point was I outdpssed equally geared people. But these are unprovable facts.

So here are some provable ones:

- The guild I was in since I started doing PVE was New Dawn since it started from virtually nothing (Guild started in Aug 2010, I joined in Nov 2010, before it started doing ICCn). That guild eventually got all Realm Firsts (ToGC25H, ICC25H, RS25H) of the realm it was in (Deathwing). I was an officer and Warrior Class Leader there (I only ever played one Warrior and no other class or character), and seldom did someone argue against what I considered to be the best way of improving a Warrior's dps. Contrary to you, usually when I don't know or I'm not certain, I don't speak.

- This Warrior sub-forum for a long time was a hive of self-centered personalities claiming the most stupid things as being true, with virtually every post having people saying it was a lie or incorrect. If you check all my posts giving advice on this Warrior, I doubt you'll find someone who attempts to directly contradict what I say. You're most likely the first person here. Check the link to the other BiS post I made a few months ago and check how many people say it is a ******ed build for having mail legs.

Needless to say, you're the only one here saying mail legs are bad just because they provide Intellect, without even taking into account the actual sum of the stats it provides other than Intellect.

I put those comments on the same garbage bin as I put those who say Warriors should only use Plate and that Agi items are nowhere as useful as Str ones.

Rawr is a great tool, there is one issue though.. even molten version does not count with bugged crit-cap. (it was build by paladin and they dont have to worry about it) Crit past cca 53% pushes glancing blows off hit table, which makes crit (and agi) gear more valuable, than rawr says (it consideres any crit past this "cap" noneffective on white strikes, while its actually better than before).

Legs go like this (counting only with arp versions): 25hc mail > 10hc sindra > bs > lw > 25n mail
    obtainability like this: 25n mail > 25hc mail > 10hc sindra

If you have money than by all means craftables are a way to go. If not, you gotta wait till you are lucky. Sindra 10hc is way harder to kill than lady 25hc + its worse legs (although hunters should get priority).

Not by much at all, but still in favor of mail (1 crit = +- 2 ap; 1 arp = +- 1.6 crit).
    The main problem isn't even he arguing that other legs *might* marginally better for a Glorenzelg build than the Leggings of the Northern Lights, just like there are several cases where different items are roughly similar in dps output; it's him saying that using them is the dumbest option a Warrior could use, which immediately showcases how knowledgeable he is.

Ultimately, his Warrior may have his own erroneous opinions, and his own opinions impact his performance.

7. May 13, 2015  
    Warriors have rage and dps problems. Both problems are solved by having higher dps. You get higher dps by using the "dumbest item" (Assuming you're using Glorenzelgs). So, coincidentally, it solves that warrior's problems.

The point was I outdpssed equally geared people. But these are unprovable facts.

So here are some provable ones:

- The guild I was in since I started doing PVE was New Dawn since it started from virtually nothing (Guild started in Aug 2010, I joined in Nov 2010, before it started doing ICCn). That guild eventually got all Realm Firsts (ToGC25H, ICC25H, RS25H) of the realm it was in (Deathwing). I was an officer and Warrior Class Leader there (I only ever played one Warrior and no other class or character), and seldom did someone argue against what I considered to be the best way of improving a Warrior's dps. Contrary to you, usually when I don't know or I'm not certain, I don't speak.

- This Warrior sub-forum for a long time was a hive of self-centered personalities claiming the most stupid things as being true, with virtually every post having people saying it was a lie or incorrect. If you check all my posts giving advice on this Warrior, I doubt you'll find someone who attempts to directly contradict what I say. You're most likely the first person here. Check the link to the other BiS post I made a few months ago and check how many people say it is a ******ed build for having mail legs.

Needless to say, you're the only one here saying mail legs are bad just because they provide Intellect, without even taking into account the actual sum of the stats it provides other than Intellect.

I put those comments on the same garbage bin as I put those who say Warriors should only use Plate and that Agi items are nowhere as useful as Str ones.

The main problem isn't even he arguing that other legs *might* marginally better for a Glorenzelg build than the Leggings of the Northern Lights, just like there are several cases where different items are roughly similar in dps output; it's him saying that using them is the dumbest option a Warrior could use, which immediately showcases how knowledgeable he is.

Ultimately, his Warrior may have his own erroneous opinions, and his own opinions impact his performance.
    again, i'm still waiting for screenshots, move away that "leet, best guild evar" shiiit from me.

8. May 13, 2015  
    again, i'm still waiting for screenshots, move away that "leet, best guild evar" shiiit from me.
    1. I haven't been playing for a long time now. I have no screenshots of the game at all. However, I am not claiming something controversial, new or extraordinary (since as you can see most other users that posted here agree with me), so there is no need to confirm the majority opinion (If you still want something, I imagine what I'm saying can also be corroborated by using Landsoul's spreadsheet or Rawr, so in the absence of screenshots, you may use that). You're the only one here claiming something new. So, you're welcome to present your own proof as to why Leggings of the Northern Lights HC is the dumbest option for a Warrior.

2. That "leet, best guild evar" was merely one way of showcasing corroborative evidence as to my expertise on Warriors, and how I didn't just outdps ungeared people, in the absence of screenshots.

3. Even if the above two points were irrelevant, ultimately I don't really care if you keep your opinion or not and don't win any satisfaction from changing it. You are wrong, I corrected you, you want to keep your opinion, as I said previously, that's fine by me.

First 12