1. <79 TWINKING WOTLK> Carried,Performance,Resurgence.

Hi I'm Lederen

Some of you may know me as the 79 Paladin on Lordaeron. Back then i was Ally, but now i'm playing horde. Anyways, i'd like to discuss about guilds, which faction to play. and the current situation about the Guild Master of ''Resurgence''

As some of you know Aeoga is sick, having some real life problems and is at the hospital (as far as i know) and he needs to focus on him, and not the game, which ofc comes first!

But we need the bracket to become more active, atm i see a lot of 79 twinks on horde side, but i know these players have a 79 ally to play also! This is bad, it basically means that we're playing against ourself. ! CHOOSE A FACTION ! People should unite as 1 in Carried, and Pupy,Letty and I will try to unite every horde twink in the Guild 'Resurgence'

PLEASE WRITE BACK

/Sorry for my english/

Cheers, Lederen

2. Hey Led, Antidots here :D
    I just came to say that u can find Ununhexio on Blackrock realm playing Horde side if u want to contact him to join back 79s.
    Good luck reactivating Resurgence! /salute

3. Good luck with your education Anti!!! thank you so much for the support brother /salute

4. Atleast someone who understand how bad playing on both sides is''Let's make twinks on both sides and we can balance bgs''. Well ye, it might work.But in the end will become even worst than before,since i will be offline for a period probably back in one month more or less,
    each faction must have his owners(his leaders) not on both sides,because there is no point playing on both sides and disband a nice team maybe it sounds weird but i tell you what's the problem here.
    1 month ago a player known as<Hypershadow>decided to transfer his hunter twink to horde and to make a guild there.Everything was fine until more ppl decided to move there(one of them permamently because they/he had only 1 twink 79)in the end was like half of carried having chars on horde.I told them to don't transfer we just need time and horde will get their twinks back is hard to come back after 2 wipes in row i understand that,but still they moved there everything was fine until most of bgs were me and few 79s or alone,some of them ragequiting/leaving alot.... 4-5 days ago was very stressfull and confused when i learned how bad my fellow partners,teammates,friends(or i thought that we are friends and that we played together) the players that i played last year with them together every single bg to hear that from them.
    Something like Hyperbow said "i don't like him he is talking always s**t" he is just like a player that cares only to win,he cares just for pocket healers and that's it.(did i asked you ever to make a healer? no? then why you said this? -.-(seriously in a bg i was alone with levelers and you farmed lol.)
    Or like this guy said"I always hated Elipas and i will always play against him we did that on ragnaros aswell''Yes Grabak thanks for support even when i transfered horde to help still wasn't enough for you it's ok....

and again:Hyper)he is not even contributed to guild bank he just deposited plate gear and some saronite and trashh,(ah sorry i tried to help paladins,warriors,dks,and hpala aswell.(sorry for the trash btw)
    the other one... he is doing s**t! Taking gems and other stuff just for him,(i deposited every amount of gold i got from it + deposited from myself alot.)and gearing some twinks.(yes from our guild and yes from alliance)
    I don't need to write more,i just posted this so they will know if next time i won't be in <<Carried>> or maybe i will be in other guild there or even horde who knows,just like above''we never played together and never liked him,we do only against him.

Some of you may say omg lol dude it was a joke or something well it was not,just logged on my hunter troll horde(yes horde but not twink just a lvl 2 so i can see how they are,) or sometimes telling them to log on ally because is hard playing 2 or 3 vs 7-8 twinks in hard times atleast log on ally twinks and we can play 5vs 7.Just logged to see all these.And i was upset.

P.S not here to cause drama or something bad just to say this:If you see me outside of carried or who knows even horde playing against you! Don't come to me and complain why you do this,because you already did that,when i asked come/log ally you said what's wrong,shut up and play!Stop complainning. Or ''alliance had twinks'' and the bgs''were balanced'' ye man we had :),or even worst talking about me like this.
    First time i asked for help for a bg (there are the ppl when you need them the most) and i didn't get anything.

Now about the guilds and recruitment, i totally agree with you!And thanks Led for this thread it was needed,i will do my best when i return.Again choose a side and play it.... playing on both sides it helps for balance sometimes and you can meet other twinks but is irreversible.

I will not hate or despise you,but that's how i see the things now,and probably our nice team(our golden team i like to say ''Golden team sounds cool ^^ '' i think will be no more or i won't be inside it.

5. I have no idea what's happening with you guys from Rag, but i disagree with 1 thing here, playing both sides is not a thing AT ALL, you must choose a side, stay there, duel eachother to gain skill, teach one and others. but most important.. PLAY THIS BRACKET BECAUSE IT'S FUN!! all this ****ty drama, and the only outcome is no battlegrounds.

Sad to hear you're gone for 1 month, we'll need someone that's active, and who cares about the bracket on ally side.

Anyways, not happy about you exposing people here on the thread, but i bet you had some things you needed to say.

^ (short) Play 1 faction, help eachother become gods. you can't win every bg, but try to enjoy and to learn from your losses too.

Lederen

6. Sigh.

I must admit I'm impressed, not only for the ammount of drama/rage this guy is throwing at me, but because of how wrong he is.

I would like to start with some facts:

1.- Starting up from 2 wipes in a row was hard for me, and I bet it was for most of you guys.

2.- In the begining, we were all confused, we really wanted our twinks back, but we prefered to level up our mains, (because of the 30 days limit-expiration coins/points) This consumed most of our time and by the time we had our first twinks, hordes were gone. I personally apologize for this, since Hordes were the first twinks ready to start pvp and we took too long to get started.

3.- Since there wasn't hordes online nor sign of twinks (because reasons I understand) I opted to move one of my twinks to the Horde, this was only with the purpose of making contact with the leaders of Resurgence and try to get bgs going on, everything was attempted for the good of our bracket, since it was nearly dead.

4.- After I moved to horde, and for the first 2-3 weeks, I was alone, literally alone on the bracket, no sign of any Resurgence member, although the first battlegrounds poped, it was just me and lvlers vs Carried twinks, of course we got rekted, but I didn't cried or complained, actually I was glad for having the first bgs after the wipes, it was something.

5.- Because of Aeoga's absence, (wich is TOTALLY understandable) we decided to start a new guild, in attempt of getting the bracket balanced, our guild is a momentary guild, we are only waiting to hear word or news from Ex-Lordaeron twinks.

Now, here's where I'm going to clear all the stuff Elipas is flaming at me.

You CAN'T blame me for what I did, because I did it with the only purpose of not letting this bracket die.
    Your so called "friends" were always Horde players, at least Saurous, Grabak, Crymore, and some others, so, raging at me because they decided to move to their starting faction is not allowed. They had their reasons and you can ask them by yourself, but don't dare to point at me as the one who forced them to move.

On the first bgs, I never complained when I losed vs you and the rest of the guys, even yet, after losing a bg on Horde, I logged on Alliance just to read the stupid things you were saying such as "hordes are weak" "omg where are Lordaeron twinks" "they're cowards" "alliance wins again" Congratulations for wining vs levelers.

About the guild bank, you never helped on it, we were the ones who bought tiny titanium boxes to get forgotten neckaces and lost rings (at least I spended 60 coins on that and about 1200 vote points from all my accounts) With those vote points I bought several things such as Nerubian leg armors, several Primal Mooncloth Bags, Professions bags (mining, enchanting, herbing, and leather rare bags) Sapphire spellthreads, several eternal belt buckles, brilliant spellthreads, weapon enchants (berzerking, bloodraining,mighty spellpower, massacre) and many more things with my own vote points. And you feel you contributed with your 4-5 pieces of saronite gear? Please don't.

You had the same rank on Carried that we all had, so you can't complain of not having a leader. It would be grateful from you to understand what we were doing, but you confused what happened, and you are making me look like the bad person here, I know I'm not.

I understand now that moving to the horde could not be the best way to solve the trouble that we were having, but It was a desperate move, the bracket was dying.

Led, I'm at your disposal to do wathever is the best for our bracket, and I'm ready to go back to Alliance if staying at Horde is a trouble.

Best regards.

Hyper.
    Edited: April 30, 2015

7. Sigh.

I must admit I'm impressed, not only for the ammount of drama/rage this guy is throwing at me, but because of how wrong he is.

I would like to start with some facts:

1.- Starting up from 2 wipes in a row was hard for me, and I bet it was for most of you guys.

2.- In the begining, we were all confused, we really wanted our twinks back, but we prefered to level up our mains, (because of the 30 days limit-expiration coins/points) This consumed most of our time and by the time we had our first twinks, hordes were gone. I personally apologize for this, since Hordes were the first twinks ready to start pvp and we took too long to get started.

3.- Since there wasn't hordes online nor sign of twinks (because reasons I understand) I opted to move one of my twinks to the Horde, this was only with the purpose of making contact with the leaders of Resurgence and try to get bgs going on, everything was attempted for the good of our bracket, since it was nearly dead.

4.- After I moved to horde, and for the first 2-3 weeks, I was alone, literally alone on the bracket, no sign of any Resurgence member, although the first battlegrounds poped, it was just me and lvlers vs Carried twinks, of course we got rekted, but I didn't cried or complained, actually I was glad for having the first bgs after the wipes, it was something.

5.- Because of Aeoga's absence, (wich is TOTALLY understandable) we decided to start a new guild, in attempt of getting the bracket balanced, our guild is a momentary guild, we are only waiting to hear word or news from Ex-Lordaeron twinks.

Now, here's where I'm going to clear all the stuff Elipas is flaming at me.

You CAN'T blame me for what I did, because I did it with the only purpose of not letting this bracket die.
    Your so called "friends" were always Horde players, at least Saurous, Grabak, Crymore, and some others, so, raging at me because they decided to move to their starting faction is not allowed. They had their reasons and you can ask them by yourself, but don't dare to point at me as the one who forced them to move.

On the first bgs, I never complained when I losed vs you and the rest of the guys, even yet, after losing a bg on Horde, I logged on Alliance just to read the stupid things you were saying such as "hordes are weak" "omg where are Lordaeron twinks" "they're cowards" "alliance wins again" Congratulations for wining vs levelers.

About the guild bank, you never helped on it, we were the ones who bought tiny titanium boxes to get forgotten neckaces and lost rings (at least I spended 60 coins on that and about 1200 vote points from all my accounts) With those vote points I bought several things such as Nerubian leg armors, several Primal Mooncloth Bags, Professions bags (mining, enchanting, herbing, and leather rare bags) Sapphire spellthreads, several eternal belt buckles, brilliant spellthreads, weapon enchants (berzerking, bloodraining,mighty spellpower, massacre) and many more things with my own vote points. And you feel you contributed with your 4-5 pieces of saronite gear? Please don't.

You had the same rank on Carried that we all had, so you can't complain of not having a leader. It would be grateful from you to understand what we were doing, but you confused what happened, and you are making me look like the bad person here, I know I'm not.

I understand now that moving to the horde could not be the best way to solve the trouble that we were having, but It was a desperate move, the bracket was dying.

Led, I'm at your disposal to do wathever is the best for our bracket, and I'm ready to go back to Alliance if staying at Horde is a trouble.

Best regards.

Hyper.
    This pretty much states our intentions on Horde.

@ Led, <Performance> was temp we all know this, or I thought we did. I'm extremely happy to see <Resurgence> is back in business! And look forward to long balanced battlegrounds with you.

@Hyper, none of this is your fault. I agree that it was needed. Because before this it was just Carried vs levelers... if we were that lucky. After you, Grab, and I moved it started to pick up and became overpowering. Finally it is time to go back to Alliance and get our guild back in gear.

@Elipas, I think you took this the wrong way. It was only meant to be a temp thing. I thought that part of all this was clear. I would've moved my main to Horde if that was the case, but I wouldn't do that. I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. I hope to see you again in a month. <3

For the guild bank issues, Elipas I have seen you put trash in there. Whether to be funny or not it was annoying. But you have put a lot of other things in there as well. And personally helped me with gear. Just because he didn't put it in the bank doesn't mean he didn't give people stuff outside of the guild bank. Hyper has donated the most, there's no arguing that. All that matters here is that we all help each other. It shouldn't matter how, just that we do.

P.S. Sorry for the off-topic posts

8. Thanks for the feedback guys, i really do appreciate it. Now that we have all the talking done, we should get down to what's important. Bgs,uniting people, duels,arena. I think Pupy and i wan't resurgence to be the Horde guild to go to, even though our guild master is having some real life issues, we'll do everything we can to make Resurgence as pleasent as any other guild could be.

Lederen

9. It's time to end these arguments and focus on improving the bracket to make it enjoyable as it used to be. I will be supporting Lederen and the guild <Resurgence> on horde side. Looking forward to see the bracket grow.

Cheers,
    Letty (now also known under the name of Selenne)