1. Viable PVP class which takes skill.

Hello,im new to MOP and i want to make a class mainly for pvp.

could anyone suggest a class which is able to get high rating and is expected to do so in future patchs(if there will be?)
    and i need the class to be fun,and take some skill to play as.
    i was thinking going mage,is it a decent pick overall?another option is feral/balance..

i see warrs are strong now(as ussal) but are they rlly just faceroll? i liked wotlk prot warrs with high mobility and peels.
    is there anywhere i can see the arena ladder?

Thanks!

2. Hello,im new to MOP and i want to make a class mainly for pvp.

could anyone suggest a class which is able to get high rating and is expected to do so in future patchs(if there will be?)
    i was thinking going mage,is it a decent pick overall?another option is feral/balance..

i see warrs are strong now(as ussal) but are they rlly just faceroll? i liked wotlk prot warrs with high mobility and peels.

Thanks!
    People will call any class that happen to be on top of the food chain to be faceroll, this argument has no merit however people have much easier time getting into playing one.

i would recommend mages, high skill cap and potential for top 10.

3. Hello,im new to MOP and i want to make a class mainly for pvp.

Thanks!
    Take warr my friend heheszki #popcdchargebladestormskill
    Now let's be serious. Fire mage/aff lock/hunter used to be high skill cap class - talking about 3's. Feral is bugged atm. like always(bleeds fix maybe?). Balance dood is funny. Enha shaman also is fun to play+ you can heal.
    Shadow priest is hard to play in 3s as u're trained all the time by melees. But they shine in rbgs and 5's

4. Take warr my friend heheszki #popcdchargebladestormskill
    Now let's be serious. Fire mage/aff lock/hunter used to be high skill cap class - talking about 3's. Feral is bugged atm. like always(bleeds fix maybe?). Balance dood is funny. Enha shaman also is fun to play+ you can heal.
    Shadow priest is hard to play in 3s as u're trained all the time by melees. But they shine in rbgs and 5's
    As a hunter main, hunters in mop are faceroll.

The hardest specs are fire mage, affli lock, boomkin, subt rogues, unholy dk, and maybe elemental shammies. (out of those viable for 3s)

I would recommend playing what you like though, and also consider if you will be playing with a friend so you can get a matching class.

With practise, you can top ladders as any spec, it's just harder as a guardian druid than an arms warrior.

5. u may want to consider ur latency. high latency tends to favor ranged classes over melee. if latency isn't much issue, then just choose if u wanna be melee or ranged.

in 3's.. KFC is probably one of the easiest comps to play as, so u may wish to avoid that since u said u wanted to learn skill :) considering how well warrs are doing though, u may want one as a partner. mage/warr/healer is a good 3's comp, and mage certainly take some skill. though, as a retail shatterplay live or die player.. i'd probably take MLS instead just cuz lock is similar to spriest :D lsd is arguably the best 3v3 comp, and all 3 classes take some skill. it's aff lock, ele sham/resto sham, boomkin/resto druid.

my personal favorite classes
    melee: monk/feral
    ranged: lock/boomkin/spriest <3333