1. First LFR on Frostwolf reports :
    - Loot from bosses is bugged, if token drops only 1 person can get it (even steal from you)
    - Someone didin't get loot at all (probbly if you have 25 id, but can't confirm that)
    - Rest loots pretty OK

I've got 2 items from 4 bosses (couldn't open Tsulong chest, and someone have stolen my token from sha)

2. Bosses also disapeared instantly, we we're only able to loot the bosses that had chest loots.
    Sha & Protectors were not lootable, but some players recieved their loot automaticly without looting the corpses while half the raid got nothing.
    We also didn't recieve Valor's from the first boss, but Tsulong, Lei & Sha awarded Valor's.

3. Here at Sargeras we cannot join it. It seems it is disabled here.

4. The loot seem to dissepear really fast as soon as someone loots its and also token can be stealed for some reason O_o

5. First run on 2nd toon, didin't get single loot
    First boss corpse disappeared after like 2 seconds
    Chest from Tsulong - empty
    Chest from 3rd boss - gold
    Sha corpse disappeared instantly (1 person got the loot) - also the panda encounter is still bugged
    Edited: April 29, 2015

6. loots getting stolen
    no vp rewards
    combat bugs preventing from looting caches, classes like warrior that cant just go out of combat are ****ed unless you leave dung and enter again(have fun travelling from orgri etc)
    tsulong lives after he's killed like a ****ing jesus, he's unkillable and rapes everyone around

7. -Loot is messed up, the one who is first to the boss when he dies, can shift loot it and pick up the loot before others.
    -After someone loots the boss, his corpse disappears.
    -Looting the chest sometimes gives no items at all, or only few players are able to get an item (1-2 players).
    -Valor points drop only from last boss.
    -It doesn't lock you when you finish a raid, so you can reque and farm items/valors.
    -Combat bug is serious issue too (stopping you from looting the chests).

8. Why do people have the thought that EVERY single person should get an item from every boss? Are you thinking right?

9. Is the Raid Finder tests only on Frostwolf ?

10. Too much time spent on LFR making work for nothing. It is shame how it looks like. Such a mess, even for test phase cause it should be released much earlier and after all this time ppl got one big crap!!!!

11. worked perfectly for me.

xkill- mage frostwolf reporting. LRF worked perfeclty for me, i looted 2 items from 4 bosses.
    people YOU WILL NOT GET ITEMS FROM EVERY BOSS. -_-.

12. 1st run:
    -1st bosses got ring from corpse, after few secs corspe dissapeard
    -Tsulong got a belt from corspe (90% of ppl couldn't loot anything)
    -3rd boss EVERYONE got 1 item from box
    -Sha corspe of boss dissapeard after few ppl looted items

2nd run:
    -1st boss got dagger, after few secs corspe dissapeard
    -2nd boss gold only
    -3rd boss nothing
    -4th boss gold only

3rd run:
    -1st boss corspe dissapeard after kill, noone could loot
    -2nd boss gold only
    -3rd boss nothing
    -4th boss 1 guy got token, 1 guy got axe and corspe dissapeard

There's sometimes combat bug through whole run and only hunters/mages/night elves can open chests

Are you going to implement personal loot system?
    Edited: April 29, 2015

13. Frostwolf....
    1st boss nobody got loot.
    2nd boss chest worked. I got gold. Others got epics.
    3rd boss won an item that was inferior, but I couldn't trade it to anyone else.
    4th boss dropped only gold afaik no epics.

14. So any plans on implementing the raid finder also on the cataclysm realm?

First 1234 ... Last