1. May 12, 2015  
    I played 4 runs, I had a blast!

All bosses are bugged and I couldn't enjoy myself to fullest.

Sha of Fear never gave me loot, saying the message : "The backpack is full" or something like that I can't remember.

I played it on 3 different characters. I played LFR on my Paladin twice, I killed Tsulong the first time and I got the bag, then I killed him the second time and he dropped me the belt, my friend got t14 shoulders twice in a row, so I think that should be fixed.

Warmane did a really good thing implementing this!

2. May 12, 2015  
    I think item drop rate in the RDF is bug because i didnt got any item... pls chek it.....!!!

3. May 12, 2015  
    So... I decided I give you some feedbacks... I ran a lot of times lfr since its released! and I discovered something...
    I ran it with 7 different characters and 3 different accounts for being as objective as I can!

Here are the numbers:

1st account

Char1 - 13 run
    1 item

On this char I started with this on the 1st day afther release and 1 item dropped last week. nothing else but 1 item since that nothing just bags.
    Every run and every boss except sha of anger gave me only a bag! In the bag from that 13 run I got 9 Blood Spirit and 74 Mote of Harmony and cirqua 5000-6000 gold.

Char2 - 10 run
    2 items

On this char I started on the 1st day too and on that day I got this 2 items last week. Nothing else but that 2 items 1 belt from tsulong and 1 head token from sha! Since that there was only 3... I repeat you maybe misread it... freakin 3 bag and only gold. Sha of Anger never dropped anything afther the 1st run.

Char3 - 9 run
    No item

On this char I started on the 1st day too! I didn't recieved any loot since that day... I did lfr almost every day and only got the bags... they contained 3 Blood Spirit and 41 Mote of Harmony... Sha of Anger never dropped anything...

2nd Account

Char4 - 3 run
    No item

On this char I only started on the weekend bags were droped and nothing else! 4 Blood Spirit and 37 Mote of Harmony and gold ofc. Sha of Anger no loot.

3rd Account

Char5 - 13 run
    5 items

On this char I also started on the 1st day and the loot worked properly! 1 st run 1 item 7th run 2 items and 11th run 2 items. The bosses also dropped the bag but Sha of Anger never dropped anything!

Char6 - 5 run
    3 items

On this char I started last friday. 1st run 2 items 4th run 1. Bags too. Sha of Anger no loot.

Char7 - 3 run
    No item

On this char I only did lfr last week, I kinda given up on it... and have not enough time too... No items and no bags. Same goes to Sha of Anger as the others...

So guys...

1st: Sha of ANger onli gives valor. nothing else...

2nd: Protectors of the endless spring drops 2 bags sometimes 3 but no loot... (For this 7 chars)

3rd: The Blood spirit and mote of harmony drops are ridiculous... check the nubers b'cuz these drops are kinda low.

4th: Check the bag droplist too... it should drop potions flasks food and epic trinkets and other items too. But nothing only gold some spirit and some mote. guys wtf.

5th: The most anoying... DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE QUE! Kick out the afkers or give them a few hour deserter debuf... maybe they will learn to don't afk in the que or don't troll the que! Everyone wants to get in lfr and some ppl just afking or direct declines when the lfr calls in! Pls do something with them! That's not that hard!

6th: Make the lfr valuable! Fix the drop chances for items or ppl get bored about it! When you run it x times without loot you wont join in the x+1 time! less ppl joining in day by day! That's a problem!

4. May 12, 2015  
    So... I decided I give you some feedbacks... I ran a lot of times lfr since its released! and I discovered something...
    I ran it with 7 different characters and 3 different accounts for being as objective as I can!

Here are the numbers:

1st account

Char1 - 13 run
    1 item

On this char I started with this on the 1st day afther release and 1 item dropped last week. nothing else but 1 item since that nothing just bags.
    Every run and every boss except sha of anger gave me only a bag! In the bag from that 13 run I got 9 Blood Spirit and 74 Mote of Harmony and cirqua 5000-6000 gold.

Char2 - 10 run
    2 items

On this char I started on the 1st day too and on that day I got this 2 items last week. Nothing else but that 2 items 1 belt from tsulong and 1 head token from sha! Since that there was only 3... I repeat you maybe misread it... freakin 3 bag and only gold. Sha of Anger never dropped anything afther the 1st run.

Char3 - 9 run
    No item

On this char I started on the 1st day too! I didn't recieved any loot since that day... I did lfr almost every day and only got the bags... they contained 3 Blood Spirit and 41 Mote of Harmony... Sha of Anger never dropped anything...

2nd Account

Char4 - 3 run
    No item

On this char I only started on the weekend bags were droped and nothing else! 4 Blood Spirit and 37 Mote of Harmony and gold ofc. Sha of Anger no loot.

3rd Account

Char5 - 13 run
    5 items

On this char I also started on the 1st day and the loot worked properly! 1 st run 1 item 7th run 2 items and 11th run 2 items. The bosses also dropped the bag but Sha of Anger never dropped anything!

Char6 - 5 run
    3 items

On this char I started last friday. 1st run 2 items 4th run 1. Bags too. Sha of Anger no loot.

Char7 - 3 run
    No item

On this char I only did lfr last week, I kinda given up on it... and have not enough time too... No items and no bags. Same goes to Sha of Anger as the others...

So guys...

1st: Sha of ANger onli gives valor. nothing else...

2nd: Protectors of the endless spring drops 2 bags sometimes 3 but no loot... (For this 7 chars)

3rd: The Blood spirit and mote of harmony drops are ridiculous... check the nubers b'cuz these drops are kinda low.

4th: Check the bag droplist too... it should drop potions flasks food and epic trinkets and other items too. But nothing only gold some spirit and some mote. guys wtf.

5th: The most anoying... DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE QUE! Kick out the afkers or give them a few hour deserter debuf... maybe they will learn to don't afk in the que or don't troll the que! Everyone wants to get in lfr and some ppl just afking or direct declines when the lfr calls in! Pls do something with them! That's not that hard!

6th: Make the lfr valuable! Fix the drop chances for items or ppl get bored about it! When you run it x times without loot you wont join in the x+1 time! less ppl joining in day by day! That's a problem!
    I think he/she is right. When I did LFR in Blizz I got like 3 items out of 5 bosses every time. Here I do the LFR on almost every char I have and if one of them gets an item I got an amazing luck.

5. May 13, 2015  
    I think he/she is right. When I did LFR in Blizz I got like 3 items out of 5 bosses every time. Here I do the LFR on almost every char I have and if one of them gets an item I got an amazing luck.
    Yes this is why I ran lfr this many times! They told drop chance is depends on lunk... and you cannot be objective with 1 char.... So I did it with many chars! So devguys can pull out finger from that sweet a.hole and can start working <3

6. May 13, 2015  
    Yes this is why I ran lfr this many times! They told drop chance is depends on lunk... and you cannot be objective with 1 char.... So I did it with many chars! So devguys can pull out finger from that sweet a.hole and can start working <3
    I agree, it just ain't working. I went through the LFR several times and i got no rewards at all.

7. May 13, 2015  
    The starting drop chance of spec items is 15%, and it is increased by a small amount each time you do not obtain that spec item (bonus rolls). If you kill that boss you will no longer be able to obtain a spec item for the rest of the week. It does not matter if you obtain or not obtain the spec item. If you don't get it you will obtain a gold bag instead
    Now, let me clarify this:
    1st kill of boss A in the week: 15% chance for him to give you a spec item (increased slightly on bonus rolls)
    2nd kill of boss A in the week: 0% chance for a spec item, no bonus rolling
    1st kill of boss B in the week even tho boss A is dead: 15% chance for him to give you a spec item (increased slightly on bonus rolls and if you didnt obtain loot from boss A)
    2nd kill of boss B in the week even tho boss A is dead: 0% chance for a spec item

So, you only get a shot for the spec item ONCE per character on a boss, the rest of the kills will only give you a gold bag. You shouldn't get a gold bag either after the first run, but now you do (probably wont be changed)

Lets get to the possible issues
    - Bonus rolling does not work, so you are stuck with the 15% drop chance
    - I do not have any info if loot not dropping on one boss in the first run will influence the drops on another boss in the first run

As for the reported issues, most are ToES issues and not just RF issues, the Sha of Fear loot issue is core related and fixing that might mess up a ton of other things, that is why it hasn't been fixed till now. The gold bags do contain all of the items as seen on wowhead, i saw a few flasks and even gear drop from them during the test runs
    Suggestions are welcome, but please do not derail too much from the blizzard experience in your suggestions, having a chance to obtain an item in every run is probably not going to be implemented
    Again, about the ToES issues reported, while they are off topic in this case they have not been ignored, ToES will be revisited when the devs have time to do so, stick to the bug tracker

8. May 13, 2015  
    RF is fine but i got an item with spirit which is probably for priest .. im warlock thats a bit sad :( .. everything else looks fine

9. May 13, 2015  
    Oh yea, any lag while doing it, i mean, lag caused by it from what you can tell. By it i mean the RF system (queue, loot awarding)

10. May 13, 2015  
    Yami, do the devs have fixing raids in their plan? They practicly release a raid with some mistakes that it makes the experience horrible.

Protectors - Spells can't be interrupted, Kaolan casts Defiled Ground too rarely.
    Tsulong - Fight working perfectly. (Good job Molten)
    Lei Shi - Taunt can break the "Get Away" spell.
    Sha of Fear - Pandas in the outer shrines take too long to become attackable, spheres don't heal players.

These are minor mistakes, but it feels to me like the raid is giving us a handicap.

11. May 13, 2015  
    The starting drop chance of spec items is 15%, and it is increased by a small amount each time you do not obtain that spec item (bonus rolls).
    The T14 LFR drop rate should be increased above 15%. I don't know the exact figure (you can find it on MMO-Champion's frontpage news from when ToT was released) but after ToT came out, the T14 LFR drop rate was increased as a catch-up mechanic, so it should be somewhere noticeably above 15%.

12. May 17, 2015  
    Sha of fear is droppin loot! I didnt get any weapons but it's good to know it has been fixed. Thx :)

13. May 18, 2015  

about ID

Now u get Id from RaidFinder but u can still enter it, You need to cheq if player have id before he can use que, tnx.

14. May 18, 2015  
    Now u get Id from RaidFinder but u can still enter it, You need to cheq if player have id before he can use que, tnx.
    Raid finder can be done as many times as you want even on retail. The only limitation is that you can only obtain gear the first time you do the raid in that week

15. May 18, 2015  
    Raid finder can be done as many times as you want even on retail. The only limitation is that you can only obtain gear the first time you do the raid in that week
    This is another lie or some mis information.

3 things:
    1) You said that LFR loot gets saved no matter what. Here's the deal: I got a ring from protectors > server crashes for some unknown reason > rollback > ring gone. Result I have to raid another 15 times more if not more to get a single item that I'm looking for on LFR.
    2) The information about getting loot the first time you do it is misunderstood again. I've done it more than once and people do get loot and it's not their first run. Plus the drop rate is ridiculously low compared to retail honestly, on ALL my first runs I NEVER managed to get a single item. Also where's the update with the server rates? we're playing on a x7 rates on all servers acording to the staff it should increase the rate x7 on drops too, right? what's up with that?
    3) There's items that never drop and it's absurd. The helm tier off sha, the agi trinket off lei and I could name a few more.. should really take a look into it, dont tell me it's my luck I've been raiding ALOT on LFR since you guys released it and it's not dropping it, my luck isnt the issue at this rate after several raids I've done..

First ... 789