1. Your best Madness HC DPS?

Whats your best Madness HC DPS?

Here's mine :D

2. May 2, 2015  
    This guys should be r1 warr in neltharion

3. May 2, 2015  
    kinda like post your madness dps with warrior.

4. May 2, 2015  
    i would say "damn gj" if you was any other class than war... because size of gap between 2nd place and warrior pretty usual

anyways i think warmane staff must make topic for such "look at my dps" posts

5. May 3, 2015  
    i would say "damn gj" if you was any other class than war... because size of gap between 2nd place and warrior pretty usual

anyways i think warmane staff must make topic for such "look at my dps" posts
    Still rather impressive for a 10man, ive not seen any warriors top that.

6. May 3, 2015  

7. May 4, 2015  
    Only warrior to get around that mark did 99k and that was back when execute was ****ed, so legitly this is the highest warrior dps atm xD

8. May 4, 2015  
    Only warrior to get around that mark did 99k and that was back when execute was ****ed, so legitly this is the highest warrior dps atm xD
    Omg Dani :D

9. May 4, 2015  

10. May 4, 2015  
    what trinkets you used for the fight?
    Creche and Eye

11. May 13, 2015  
    http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/45/8111045P.jpg whats that addon called that shows u when creche and taste for blood will be ready?

12. May 13, 2015  
    http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/45/8111045P.jpg whats that addon called that shows u when creche and taste for blood will be ready?
    ExtraCD. Shows all your internal cooldowns and how long they are up for.

13. May 13, 2015  
    Yo dont you know what is that addon that hides his BINDS? Ohhhh shiet he has no addon, its PVE hero nvm - <Nox> The only guild with realm first on everything!

14. May 13, 2015  
    Yo dont you know what is that addon that hides his BINDS? Ohhhh shiet he has no addon, its PVE hero nvm - <Nox> The only guild with realm first on everything!
    its bartender u nab, if u enable bar 234 kb will stay hidden if u dont enable them

15. May 14, 2015  
    its bartender u nab, if u enable bar 234 kb will stay hidden if u dont enable them
    No he was making a joke about Kevin being a clicker, nothing to do with his bars

123 ... Last