1. May 15, 2015  

2. May 15, 2015  

3. May 15, 2015  
    yeah you won the paint competition.
    All I removed was the guys who was with me because I didn't ask for their permission to be on here and same for the person who I was randomly targetting:3

4. May 16, 2015  
    I was bored so there is what I found from Pre-wipe (aka solo warrior at madness HC=100k dps just by facerolling)

5. May 16, 2015  
    I was bored so there is what I found from Pre-wipe (aka solo warrior at madness HC=100k dps just by facerolling)

EWWWWWWWWWW FRENETIKK. Seriously, why was he so bad as a ret ._.

6. May 17, 2015  

Thats with bugged execute. If Serene is that good as he claims i challenge him to go at Madness HC and break my DPS record.

7. May 17, 2015  
    Thats with bugged execute. If Serene is that good as he claims i challenge him to go at Madness HC and break my DPS record.
    Serene doesn't pve anymore, don't even think there's a guild killing madness hc on alliance, without exploiting

8. May 17, 2015  
    Kevin stop QQing, just accept the fact that he is better there is nothing wrong about it.

BTW if anybody post SS with higher dps than yours then you will act like a kiddo and try to make an excuse? This thread seems legit fgt
    Edited: May 17, 2015

9. May 17, 2015  
    Serene doesn't pve anymore, don't even think there's a guild killing madness hc on alliance, without exploiting
    Phoenix does! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

10. May 17, 2015  
    Kevin stop QQing, just accept the fact that he is better there is nothing wrong about it.

BTW if anybody post SS with higher dps than yours then you will act like a kiddo and try to make an excuse? This thread seems legit fgt
    As i said before , if he is better let him go to Madness HC and prove it.

11. May 17, 2015  
    As i said before , if he is better let him go to Madness HC and prove it.
    Awww Kevin you are pathetic or maybe mad 'cause somebody is better than you...ikr its sad that you cant beat him at the momment.

12. May 17, 2015  
    Phoenix does! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Oh yeah my bad xD should've remember when you kept killing me as I tried to get in DS myself>.<

13. May 17, 2015  
    /popcorn :D
    Edited: May 17, 2015

14. May 17, 2015  
    Oh yeah my bad xD should've remember when you kept killing me as I tried to get in DS myself>.<
    ONCE, I DID IT ONCE! I couldn't help myself and I behaved after you respawned, remember? Dani pls ಥ_ಥ

15. May 17, 2015  
    ONCE, I DID IT ONCE! I couldn't help myself and I behaved after you respawned, remember? Dani pls ಥ_ಥ
    ONCE IS A LOT IN MY EYES ._. And yeah I guess you did, but I tried to not stick around long enough to find out :D

First 1234 ... Last