1. May 5, 2015  
    I ll try to play blood until i found 2-1h weapon... You think i can make good dps like frost with 2-1h weapon?? or i must change str gems and all? :D

2. May 5, 2015  
    As far as I managed to understand, your gear atm is far from fit for blood dps and as such, you should stick with unholy. Considering you don't need to change the str gems, it's also a lot cheaper option. And most raid leaders would much rather see an unholy DK in their raid than blood dps one.

3. May 5, 2015  
    I ll try to play blood until i found 2-1h weapon... You think i can make good dps like frost with 2-1h weapon?? or i must change str gems and all? :D
    no, u cannot make high dps as blood, until u have all BIS items, sinc,e blood will outshine frost only if bis geared and only on several figths (festergut, lk hc beyond first phase). U should always remember that double dipping bug (ICC aura and %dmg increasing buffs, like lanathel buff) wich affect frost strike for absurd scaling in icc, so while this bug is not fixed frost will outdps blood (even bis geared one) without effort. Until that fix blood isnt viable as dps spec, comparing to frost and evenn unholy, so for now blood is needed only for abominations might buff (if no hunter or enh shamans in raid) and hysteria. U better stick to frost from beginning with **** weapons or if u already have gloren go strict for unholy, and switch to frost when u'll got ur weps)

4. May 5, 2015  
    As the above post said, since you have Glorenzelg, just stick with Unholy, bro. You'll have to re-gem and even re-enchant for Blood.

5. May 5, 2015  
    Then i must play unholy... I hate it becouse i all time must sumon ****ing pets but its like i dont have choice...
    Ty for help

6. May 8, 2015  
    You just have to keep a ghoul by your side, which also happens to have a stun, is fully capable of killing lower level players, and is useful for chasing enemies and keeping them in combat. Think again :)

The gargoyle is not very different than Dancing Rune Weapon - you just use it when you have all your procs and it attacks your target.

7. May 8, 2015  
    The gargoyle is not very different than Dancing Rune Weapon - you just use it when you have all your procs and it attacks your target.
    Does it now? Since the moltdown I'm only tanking with my DK but before it, for example on a LK fight, if I'm dpsing LK and summon garg while one of the ghouls is attacking me, the garg would attack that ghoul instead of LK. WOndering if it's still the same.

8. May 8, 2015  
    Idk, I can't say because I quit Molten shortly after Moltdown because nothing changed after it.

I logged yesterday and /global was just constantly being spammed by LFMs for ICC and RS, everyone talking you down, everybody thinking they're gods at this game or something (after buying their gear with free coins). It disgusted me so much that I deleted my insta-80 chars, together with whatever gear they had.

Good server, brought good memories for the 5 years I was on it; however, sub-par scripts and horrible community.

9. May 9, 2015  
    Does it now? Since the moltdown I'm only tanking with my DK but before it, for example on a LK fight, if I'm dpsing LK and summon garg while one of the ghouls is attacking me, the garg would attack that ghoul instead of LK. WOndering if it's still the same.
    Gargoyle got fixed so u should remove dust from shiny purple dildo axe once again bro

10. May 9, 2015  
    I maked blood spec change gems to arp,and guys i like it... Now my dps is over 15k in icc... Ty all for help... :D

11. May 9, 2015  
    I maked blood spec change gems to arp,and guys i like it... Now my dps is over 15k in icc... Ty all for help... :D
    i dont want to dissapoint u, but 15k dps is crap, no offence. i've made this dps on sindra 25hc with unholy build (not even close to bis set) and that was my minimal dps in icc hc, since on all other bosses (which are tank'nspank' on molten) i've never made dps below 18k

12. May 10, 2015  
    Yeah man but i still need 2 items from set and i am 5.8k gs... I think it will be good when i have full set and 6k+ gs...

13. Dont use Glorenzelg with frost. i used it until a few weeks ago and im telling you from experience, Glorenzelg with Frost is terrible.

First 12