1. 12-man Alliance Raid on Horde Shrine!

Hey everyone!

The guilds Warchained and Verbally Violent attacked the Horde Shrine and Honor vendor a couple of days ago on suggestion from on of the comments on our previous thread. Please note we only brought 12 people to this raid so that the Horde can't complain about us outnumbering them. I had a blast making this video so if you enjoyed it be sure to leave some feedback, you can also leave some feedback if you didn't enjoy it!

Also Horde if you got any other suggestions on what place we should attack next be sure to leave em in the comments :)

- Seraphielx

2. this is why i afk in orgrimmar now

3. Lmao yes! Keep it up, this is the type of stuff that makes me want to play on Sargeras (:

4. We held shrine for 2 hours before we got really bored and went to honor vendors that we held for another 1:30 hours. Now please, horde, I dare you to bring another excuse.

-Dreamy

5. this is why i afk in orgrimmar now
    Orgrimmar isn't safe too. :)

6. Meh, nothing new...Bloodlust did this kind of world pvp earlier they just didnt record it.
    It is not boring for both sides at least when this kind of world pvp happens cuz the server is dead without new bgs.

And Dreamy your priest is too beautiful to kill, can u be my Juliet an I can be your Romeo and we can bring the 2 factions in peace :D

7. Orgrimmar isn't safe too. :)
    it is safe because you're auto flagged in two moons but not in orgrimmar. idc about these pvp shenanigans. gj to you. just means i have to park my character in a different spot.

btw anyone having trouble with the npc next to the isle of thunder portal in townlong steppes disappearing? i can only see them for half of second when traveling from iot>townlong
    Edited: April 30, 2015

8. Not sure what you guys are boasting about, all the horde quit until the balance is restored.... You must have found the last 4 horde that haven't quit yet. Impress us by joining horde and raiding the alliance side. Or you can join another server that is 50% alliance and post about that. Any notices on Sargeras raids just embarrasses yourself. Its like telling everyone you punched an baby in a wheelchair today. Pathetic.

Unless of course your goal for raiding is to get the last 4 horde to quit the game, if thats the goal then you are doing a good job.

9. Meh, nothing new...Bloodlust did this kind of world pvp earlier they just didnt record it.
    It is not boring for both sides at least when this kind of world pvp happens cuz the server is dead without new bgs.

And Dreamy your priest is too beautiful to kill, can u be my Juliet an I can be your Romeo and we can bring the 2 factions in peace :D
    lol bloodlust takes 40 people to lock down vendors. Pathetic

10. Great job on empty server.....12 vs 1 or 12vs2 was epic :P
    I wish warmane team will merge both servers and i hope u will try this when i am online <3

p.s just nice music ...thats all

11. Great job on empty server.....12 vs 1 or 12vs2 was epic :P
    I wish warmane team will merge both servers and i hope u will try this when i am online <3

p.s just nice music ...thats all
    Hey there, Sargeras isn't empty at all. Play there and check for yourself. :)

12. Meh, nothing new...Bloodlust did this kind of world pvp earlier they just didnt record it.

How about a big fat NO.

13. Not sure what you guys are boasting about, all the horde quit until the balance is restored.... You must have found the last 4 horde that haven't quit yet. Impress us by joining horde and raiding the alliance side. Or you can join another server that is 50% alliance and post about that. Any notices on Sargeras raids just embarrasses yourself. Its like telling everyone you punched an baby in a wheelchair today. Pathetic.

Unless of course your goal for raiding is to get the last 4 horde to quit the game, if thats the goal then you are doing a good job.
    Stop coming up with the excuse that alliance outnumber horde, we were twelve in that raid, TWELVE, and yet horde still couldn't manage to defend, not our problem that they suck. :)

Oh, and we did a durotar raid earlier today, horde brought 30+ people to counter us. So I don't think that we outnumber horde that much.

14. Not sure what you guys are boasting about, all the horde quit until the balance is restored.... You must have found the last 4 horde that haven't quit yet. Impress us by joining horde and raiding the alliance side. Or you can join another server that is 50% alliance and post about that. Any notices on Sargeras raids just embarrasses yourself. Its like telling everyone you punched an baby in a wheelchair today. Pathetic.

https://www.warmane.com/information

Seems there's still just as many hordes, they just don't seem to pvp much is all :/

I just wish we had shorter BG queues is all :(

Great raid again Dreamy and nice editing Moon :)

15. so whats the point? its not fair in any way since you clearly overgear those guys those 70k crits that take 1/3of their hp. besides swarming in 3-4 to 1 guy well good luck with deffending even glad cant withstand. so you make things harder for everyone and it doesnt make any sence since you get 1-2h per kill.
    Why you think would bother to organise a raid deffence for that place ? like really what is the point of fightin while you have clearly no chance to win ? :P

if you would start to lose (well idk what kind of miracle need to happen that) you would just bring more aliance and eventually just swarm. unorganised world pvp is pointles.

123 Last