1. Gear Fresh 80

Hello People,

at the moment im leveling a Tauren Druid, even now while I am level 20 I notice the big lack of Equipment I got, good thing im Druid and I dont need any good Equipment to level. But I can see the struggle as soon as I reach level 80. I guess im going to have some greens and few blues from Northend.
    My Question is, how can I get started to get some decent Gear, to atleast no get farmed in BG. Im going to focus my Gear for PvP, but if its easier to get some early PvE Equiptment first, ill go this way.
    It would be really nice if someone could give some advises to gear up as fast as possible, to at least be useful in BGs. I know it sucks to have PvE Gear against full PvP, but if I could get some decent Healer Equipment, I would go restro at the first place, to be able to support my Team.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the bad english, I didnt have to communicate in English for a long time, and got bad at it :P

2. Get a learherworker to craft you the set of pvp blues and vote for a trinket

3. May 1, 2015  
    Professions? Hard work? Nah. Here's how to get full furious
    1)Queue up a bg
    2) Eventually get in a premade battleground
    3)Add a person from the premade in your friends list (You can add several people just to be safe)
    4)Queue for a BG exactly after they q. Usually premades are big enough to create a new BG on their own, so if you q right after them there are HUGE chances you get in that particular bg.
    5)You're a druid so you can just prowl and stay somewhere to get free honor. If it's an AV or something, move with the group so you can get honor from kills aswell.

4. May 2, 2015  
    Or... you can just spend 1 hour farming Northrend reputations and get 3K gearscore from that?

5. May 2, 2015  
    Something from quests.
    Something from Auction House.
    Something from Point Shop.

Rest from FoS/PoS n/RHC.

6. May 3, 2015  
    Well, how much Gold does it need to get the Leatherwork PvP Blue Set? @Exey I know there are plently of people doing it like that, but honestly I prefer farm 1 Hour Rep. Quests and get some startet Gear over beeing passiv at BGs. Thank you all. See you in BGs!

7. May 3, 2015  
    Getting the Northrend's reputations to Exalted is good. You'll get gold, rep and some rares to buy with rep + Epic item once Exalted. +ICC rep ring to boost GS. Then hit RDF HC queue and start getting some better gear (or queue soon as you can and have rep tabard on). Do this for awhile and you can start farming FoS and PoS for faster EoT. Get your T9 over lower iLvl pieces. Don't bother with the 245 Helm and shoulders, unless they are perfect fit for you, but I'd get them later if really needed.
    Get to VoA's and ToC raids you can. Eventually you can get to ICC10N and 25N pugs. Learn the tactics as well as you can here.

Once decently geared (5.5K-ish) try to find active guild that raids the time that fits you. Even though you want a good guild, don't bother trying applying to top guilds, you'll only get rejected (90% sure of this). Try to find guild that is actively seeking for members on global to run ICC normals. Keep farming ICC and eventually you'll get your chance with Ruby Sanctum normals, and ICC heroics.

8. May 12, 2015  
    Hi!
    I´m starting a new guild based mainly on PvP to give Horde a better change at winning BGs/Arenas, making them more enjoyable!

If u want to focus mainly on BGs/pvp, add me in game "Nant"
    I don´t really like ppl joining Bgs just to farm afk rep or be farmed by having 12K hp, but if you actively want to get better, we can try and help you out on your way to get there, in any way we can :)

You can also check - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ased-PvP-Guild

gl hf

9. May 12, 2015  
    Well, how much Gold does it need to get the Leatherwork PvP Blue Set? @Exey I know there are plently of people doing it like that, but honestly I prefer farm 1 Hour Rep. Quests and get some startet Gear over beeing passiv at BGs. Thank you all. See you in BGs!
    If the leatherworker is an acquaintance, then just buy the mats. After the moltdown leatherworkers are hard to find. I got toons on both horde and ally on deathwing and rag and I don't know a single leatherworker. Everyone got jc bs and ench on their freebies. I wouldn't bother finding a lw like i originally suggest currently but OhieMitzen's tip in repping northrend and doing fos pos is probably the fastest to 5k gs and seeing you'd be gearing with resto, it should be way faster. Vote for a trinket and goodluck getting your gear.
    P.S. try not to queue for bg when youre severely undergeared (unless its an av or something). sub 3k gs peeps seem to be the one who complains the most about their factions losing a lot.

10. May 19, 2015  
    Professions? Hard work? Nah. Here's how to get full furious
    1)Queue up a bg
    2) Eventually get in a premade battleground
    3)Add a person from the premade in your friends list (You can add several people just to be safe)
    4)Queue for a BG exactly after they q. Usually premades are big enough to create a new BG on their own, so if you q right after them there are HUGE chances you get in that particular bg.
    5)You're a druid so you can just prowl and stay somewhere to get free honor. If it's an AV or something, move with the group so you can get honor from kills aswell.
    DONT DO THIS !!!!this is the worst way to get gear !! get some gear BEFORE U JOIN A BG!!!!

11. May 31, 2015  
    Vote points alone can get you kitted out in ToC off pieces, trinkets and rings. You don't even have to visit vote sites anymore, logging your account in game and clicking one button on your account page is all it takes for 10 points per day.

12. June 2, 2015  
    Buy gear with vp, get some rep gear and from crafting professions and you are ready for fos/pos.

13. July 8, 2015  
    Or... you can just spend 1 hour farming Northrend reputations and get 3K gearscore from that?
    This. Look up the reputation rewards for certain factions. You can get some decent epics and blues from these to bump yourself up to heroics at least.

14. Well, its almost impossible to get enough gs from reputations, because u cant buy anything from ebon blade -there are no npcs where they should be- nor from the argent tournament, for "champion's seal" beacuse the quartermaster just greets you when u click on it. Sons of hodir... questline bug. This way u can get like 2800gs so the only viable way to gear up is to find a guild, which helps you and do pos/fos farming till u hit a good gearscore. Till the reps arent fixed, gearing is a bit of hell. (Also sry for my eng. Not my mothertongue.)
    Edited: July 24, 2015