1. Neltharion Alliance Multiboxing

Hi, I am fairy new to Molten Servers, but not new to multiboxing, played a lot on official servers before. Now just started on Neltharion for Alliance side. As I understood there are some multiboxers for Horde side on Neltharion, but there are none for Alliance.

Question: Are there any multiboxers for the Alliance actually?
    If so write pls in this thread, we should make a guild or smth... to make some opposition to Horde multiboxers.

2. No reason play allys side :) To many players play ally side . Better join Horde side . At moment there is 2 active boxers : 10 Blood dk + 20 ele shammys. Maybe join 25 box party

3. I heard the different story. Some people say that there are long waiting queues for the Horde side. That means that there are more pvping hordes then allys.

4. I've no idea what kind of group you intend on doing as far as class(es) or numbers go, but if anything, Warsong (especially horde) probably has the most challenging BG experience for a small mboxing group. If you're going for the gigantic WPvP groups though, then I guess you'll find more people to kill on Nelt due to population numbers.

There are a good few multiboxers on Warsong horde, you just have to look over the realm's forums to see the constant rage the alliance throws at us. Feel free to roll alliance there, of course, but BG queues are often very long for the alliance due to the extreme faction inbalance of the realm.

But 'nyway, good luck to you with whatever group/realm you'll play :)

5. Ok. Thanks a lot guys. I thought that there are more Hordes then Allys on Neltharion. That was the only reason I chose the Alliance side.
    But looks like now I am going to roll for the Horde.
    What is the name of Horde Multiboxing guild on Neltharion?

6. May 1, 2015  
    World of Multiboxing :) All Boxers are welcome . Just w me at game or forum :) Arpeccop , Xaoc , Naturalist , Andrew , Green . Or skype : name x-lucifer-x