1. May 1, 2015  

low GS, Frost Tank or Blood Tank WOTLK

So far I've got around 3.1k GS on my DK and is debating whether I should tank as Frost or Blood. I heard Frost has good threat generation because of dual wielding weapons but I have low hit rating. But the only thing about Blood DK is that I don't have a good two-handed weapon. Which should I roll with?

2. May 1, 2015  
    For RHC and such things I'd go with Frost in beginning. Especially if you got decent weapons for it and it holds aoe aggro better than blood. Later it depends on you, actually all 3 DK spec are viable tanks if specced right.

3. May 1, 2015  
    When I was playing WotLK, I had a Blood DK as my main. I really enjoyed it. However, I tried Frost at around 5k GS and threat was a breeze. I had the Quel'Delar sword on blood, and I've sadly forgotten what I had on frost. However, the selfheals in Blood made low level tanking easier on my raid. Less stress on healers to carry me. If you have good heals, though, go Frost to sustain high aggro. I never liked UH tank, but I only tried it for 3 dungeon runs, so i did not give it a fair shake. I only specced in blood/frost tree + UH start for DnD cooldown/Disease uptime.

4. May 1, 2015  
    I wouldn't call Frost nor Unholy weak either. Unholy has a strong Death Strike heal because of 3 Diseases, and Frost has strong Death Strike heal because of well, dual-wield. They both have strong aoe aggro so they're quite good for OT on certain fights!

I had fun with all of them honestly, altho Blood kind of bored me after longer period because it was basically spamming 2 buttons unless you have to use some CD, and that tied with boring tactics in most normal raids is kinda meh ^^ Haven't tanked much of heroics with it since I kind of abandoned it but I assume it's more fun there!

5. May 1, 2015  
    blood is most universal and easy to use. good cooldowns, good passives and good self healing. Can do some crazy moves.
    frost and unholy is for people who already knows what to do(reactive healing, encounters/tactics) or for more specified role in encounter.

6. May 1, 2015  
    How do i maintain threat when I have a 4.5k GS hunter in my party? I constantly lose aggro to me healer as well.

7. May 1, 2015  
    Tell him to use MD at you.
    Use Frost Presence and spam Icy Touch when you can (produces a lot of aggro).
    and don't forget to macro "Rune Strike" with your main attacks - Heart Strike and Death Strike. Hell if you spam Icy then macro it with Icy as well.

Macro1
    Spoiler: Show

#showtooltip Death Strike
    /cast Death Strike
    /cast Rune Strike

Macro2

#showtooltip Heart Strike
    /cast Heart Strike
    /cast Rune Strike

Macro3

#showtooltip Icy Touch
    /cast Icy Touch
    /cast Rune Strike

And put these on bars instead of normal spells.

Rune Strike produces a hell of a lot of aggro, awesome thingy + uses your Runic Power which is otherways useless for Bdk and you'll sit on 100 all the time.
    Edited: May 1, 2015

8. May 2, 2015  
    if you add ! before rune strike in macro it wont cancel its use if you tap key some times.
    /cast !rune strike

Also, I recommend that you use rune strike on special button, not in macro, you need to manage runic power for defencives and such. Your result will be much better.

9. May 2, 2015  
    if you add ! before rune strike in macro it wont cancel its use if you tap key some times.
    /cast !rune strike

Also, I recommend that you use rune strike on special button, not in macro, you need to manage runic power for defencives and such. Your result will be much better.
    Oh yea, I completely forgot about that /cast ! thing.
    But about defensive thing I kinda disagree because most of your def cds use rune except Icebound. And so far even with Rune macroed to Heart/Death Strikes I never had a problem of being unable to use Fortitude!