1. May 25, 2015  
    Since my transfer from Sageras i never see alliance win a BG ever since days (i played about 30 without premades) - most players are 300k up to 400k hp and rarely any players are over 400k, quite sad - at Sageras it was the opposite

Quite funny there are no topics from the players who showed off at Sageras alliance side (PVP) at the new server, when the odds are different now

Edit: I am part of the alliance
    Edited: May 25, 2015

2. May 25, 2015  
    Since my transfer from Sageras i never see alliance win a BG ever since days (i played about 30 without premades) - most players are 300k up to 400k hp and rarely any players are over 400k, quite sad - at Sageras it was the opposite

Quite funny there are no topics from the players who showed off at Sageras alliance side (PVP) at the new server, when the odds are different now

Who cares?

3. May 25, 2015  

Haven't lost a single BG since I transferred to FW.

Over half the games I've played have been solo queue.

Think it must be you :)

4. May 26, 2015  

And how many did u played? TWO? GEEZ

OK... Get serious... We (ally) do win more BGs but not that much, and I'm sure u had quite a few loses on solo ques like everyone else. From my experience, our win percentage on solo ques is between 55-65%. On premade, probably 90-95%. But on premade Horde side has similar win ratio, I'm sure of it. It's just the benefit of the premade.

All and all I think it's safe to say server situation is more or less balanced and I really hope it will stay the same in the future.
    Edited: May 26, 2015

5. May 27, 2015  
    And how many did u played? TWO? GEEZ

OK... Get serious... We (ally) do win more BGs but not that much, and I'm sure u had quite a few loses on solo ques like everyone else. From my experience, our win percentage on solo ques is between 55-65%. On premade, probably 90-95%. But on premade Horde side has similar win ratio, I'm sure of it. It's just the benefit of the premade.

All and all I think it's safe to say server situation is more or less balanced and I really hope it will stay the same in the future.
    Record as of last night is 19 wins and 1 loss. Ironically lost in a premade with guildies but they were alts so was always gonna be hard hard.

It may have to do with the fact that I'm full grievous and know my class really well :)

6. May 27, 2015  
    ally side every 10bg i win, i loose 1.
    go try play hordes and you will see, you wish you never play hordes.

7. May 27, 2015  
    Back in Sargeras i used to lose every single BG as Horde. now here in Frostwolf it's more balanced.

8. May 28, 2015  
    your premade wins 95% of the bgs..rofl..y probably coz u que in morning or meeting low geared latin players...give me A break..horde rape alliance every1 knows it..i have 700 bgs played and wined 650+..back in cata i had 3k played and 2.8k+ wins.do u know how embarrassing is that for your dog faction??..sry u dont know coz each bg u did were vs low geared ppl....huh

9. May 28, 2015  
    your premade wins 95% of the bgs..rofl..y probably coz u que in morning or meeting low geared latin players...give me A break..horde rape alliance every1 knows it..i have 700 bgs played and wined 650+..back in cata i had 3k played and 2.8k+ wins.do u know how embarrassing is that for your dog faction??..sry u dont know coz each bg u did were vs low geared ppl....huh
    wipe the milk from your lips kiddo..

10. May 28, 2015  
    Guys seriously, i actually win tons of bgs as horde, simply by leading the group trough bg chat, and making premades, it aint that bad as you say, in fact i just fullgeared my lock in no time winning tons of bgs..

11. May 28, 2015  
    How can anyone take u seriously after post like this? I mean really? :D :D :D

First off all it's not about fraction, it's about ppl playing the fraction. If u have, and I'll stress it out, IF YOU HAVE that win ratio it only means u never solo que. Which is fine again, u're one of those ppl that does not know how to enjoy the game and have fun, win is all that matters to you.

I on the other hand prefer to have challenging BGs even if we lose at the end. That's why I mostly solo que. Well, actually, I mostly play with very good friend of mine where 2 of us que together. But when we do make a full premade, whether u like it or not, we lose maybe 1-2 out of 10-15 games. And that's why I don't like it - no challenge there. And, FYI, I mostly play on peak time.

Anyways... U're welcome to believe what ever u like.

12. May 28, 2015  

Same thing XD. And its getting boring. No challenge.

13. May 28, 2015  
    this month bg stats is :
    Ally solo que : 55% , horde solo que : 50%
    Ally premade : 90% Horde premade : 75-80%

14. May 28, 2015  

Nobody cares about premade-winscores. Doing premade in RBG is like beating up a disabled child: pathetic and no challenge at all.
    Don't like to take the chance of being teamed up with a bunch of sub-standard iq folks? That's what rated BGs are for.
    Also, with all that I certainly don't mean joining with one or two friends occasionally.

15. May 28, 2015  
    How can anyone take u seriously after post like this? I mean really? :D :D :D

First off all it's not about fraction, it's about ppl playing the fraction. If u have, and I'll stress it out, IF YOU HAVE that win ratio it only means u never solo que. Which is fine again, u're one of those ppl that does not know how to enjoy the game and have fun, win is all that matters to you.

I on the other hand prefer to have challenging BGs even if we lose at the end. That's why I mostly solo que. Well, actually, I mostly play with very good friend of mine where 2 of us que together. But when we do make a full premade, whether u like it or not, we lose maybe 1-2 out of 10-15 games. And that's why I don't like it - no challenge there. And, FYI, I mostly play on peak time.

Anyways... U're welcome to believe what ever u like.
    I also solo queue for those reasons, but end up regretting it all the time. Because the supply of incompetent *****s seems to never stop, ever. Alliance or horde, it makes no difference. I don't mind losing a good game. But I hate losing significantly due to half my team being too dumb for wow (or winning vice versa). With 2 players that may be another story, since that could be just enough to somewhat carry at least in WSG. Personally, I just try to play when North Americans are online, since most of them seem to know what they're doing. Which is more fun overall with more even matches. That may be just my subjective experience though.

First 123 Last