1. May 1, 2015  

what happen to the horde bg queue?

I noticed that the horde bg queue gets longer and longer with every day. It used to be instant like a month ago and now we are waiting already 5-10min in the queue. Why are all the allys switching to horde? :/

2. May 1, 2015  
    Maybe because they're losing a lot or most of bgs they join so they just switch faction. Like always on all realms, lol.

3. May 1, 2015  
    Yea at the begining after moltdown horde were terrribad... Just pugs get in naked into bgs tho still happen. End of March and with the beginning of April I won as a horde 90% bgs premades/pug but mostly solo queued and carried dem.. as a healer.
    Well now queue is around 5 mins which is good for me and still around 91% wr.

4. May 1, 2015  
    Its the same shi`t on Ragnaros. Everybody switch to horde. I hate to be in the dominating faction...
    Switch to alliance! ^^

5. May 2, 2015  
    You ppl are just blabbering... I'm on alliance and I wish horde is more of a challenge. Seriously! I hate both easy victories and easy losses, It's best when u have to fight like crazy to get a win, and right now, if I want to have a challenge, I have to solo-que all the time.

With premade it's almost exclusively win, we lose maybe 1 out of 10 to 15 matches. It's just boring. Without premade it all depends on luck, cause it depends on which group of ppl u roll with. Ok, yes, without premade you and some other experienced ppl (if there are any) usually have to carry the rest, but on my experience it's still 55-60% wins.

Now, I'm posting here my experience, someone else might have different one, and I don't know what is the overall statistic between the fractions, but to say ally is loosing most of BGs is just sh*t talk and I, personally, have positive score on ALL MY ALTS. I can even post numbers or screenshots from in-game statistic. Plus I never heard any of my friends I play with to complain horde is stronger, or that they have problem winning.

And about horde being stronger on all realms, pure blabbering AGAIN. I don't know what was the case on other realms, but I played on Lordareon for years (good old x1 WOTLK relm) and it was boring how bad horde was there. I NEVER EVER had to do premade, and win ratio was 75-80%. Last few months before the wipe I was so bored I had to switched to horde, but then it was getting frustrating how rarely we won. So I had to choose either to stay on horde and be frustrated with constant losses, or to go back to Ally and be bored with no challenge. Anyone that ever played there and has at least fraction of honesty will confirm this. In fact, that was the main reason I started playing MoP in the first place, and after the wipe, I never went back to WOTLK, nor I intend to.
    Edited: May 2, 2015

6. May 2, 2015  
    I'm not even soloqueuing anymore. Every bg is pain atleast 2 afks at start and 5 after a couple of minutes.
    Horde mainly suck in bg on Frostwolf, and now queues are getting longer...

I'm considering making an "Afk wall of shame topic"

7. May 3, 2015  
    Maybe because they're losing a lot or most of bgs they join so they just switch faction. Like always on all realms, lol.
    There is always one guy talking out of his butt in this kind of topic.

8. May 14, 2015  

Guys, pls go back to alliance...

9. May 14, 2015  
    ill tell you what happend. last 2 months every time someone asked about who is better at pvp you send them to ally in consequence you got a tone of ungeared and unskilled people. so the better players switch to have shorter ques. and how horde got more people and it will dominate as long as they dont get undeargeared people... so yeah :P think about that as the circle flows and people ask the ****** question "who wins more bgz because i want to join that faction"

10. May 14, 2015  
    ill tell you what happend. last 2 months every time someone asked about who is better at pvp you send them to ally in consequence you got a tone of ungeared and unskilled people. so the better players switch to have shorter ques. and how horde got more people and it will dominate as long as they dont get undeargeared people... so yeah :P think about that as the circle flows and people ask the ****** question "who wins more bgz because i want to join that faction"
    This may be plausible. Within the last weeks I've seen a noticeable improvement in RBG wins (80% during that time). The waiting times are still by no means long, I've never waited more than a couple of minutes and often it's (almost) instant.

Also to those saying horde sucks in RBG on FW: try playing an alt on alliance side and see how good they have it right now. Before I tried, I would not believe it, but it ain't all sunshine over there.

11. May 17, 2015  
    omg... this whole topic suxxx.
    i have been playing 2 days BG. On my 465 low ilvl alt. And i have won 0 BGs. I have been in premades with 515ilvl ppl and still we get rekt and farmed by horde. HORDE = MASS OVERPOWERED.
    alliance i ser people queue naked or even with under 200k HP.

R.I.P. Alliance nabs

12. May 17, 2015  
    omg... this whole topic suxxx.
    i have been playing 2 days BG. On my 465 low ilvl alt. And i have won 0 BGs. I have been in premades with 515ilvl ppl and still we get rekt and farmed by horde. HORDE = MASS OVERPOWERED.
    alliance i ser people queue naked or even with under 200k HP.

R.I.P. Alliance nabs
    Well... I'm on alliance and I played about 25-30 BGs past 2 days, maybe only 10 in premade, and lost only 4 or 5 (all on solo que). So man, I don't understand how u ppl get rekt that much. On top of that, all my chars are well over 60% in win ratio.

I'm being honest here: I really hope, the balance will NEVER change from what it is right now.

13. May 18, 2015  
    I noticed that the horde bg queue gets longer and longer with every day. It used to be instant like a month ago and now we are waiting already 5-10min in the queue. Why are all the allys switching to horde? :/
    BG que depends on population of the factions that que for BG
    From what I've noticed, alliance ques are instant (even with groups) and you say horde ques are not, which means hordes have a higher population quing for BGs

About winning BGs, with PuGs and randoms you can never be too sure, I have seen greenies play better than ilvl 522s (not even kidding)
    Somehow on private servers people do not realize the importance of crowd control, and everyone goes in guns blazing and are shocked when they lose.

P.S. : The lags and game freezes on frostwolf make me stop playing instantly, starting to regret this transfer

14. May 18, 2015  
    You ppl are just blabbering... I'm on alliance and I wish horde is more of a challenge. Seriously! I hate both easy victories and easy losses, It's best when u have to fight like crazy to get a win, and right now, if I want to have a challenge, I have to solo-que all the time.

With premade it's almost exclusively win, we lose maybe 1 out of 10 to 15 matches. It's just boring. Without premade it all depends on luck, cause it depends on which group of ppl u roll with. Ok, yes, without premade you and some other experienced ppl (if there are any) usually have to carry the rest, but on my experience it's still 55-60% wins.

Now, I'm posting here my experience, someone else might have different one, and I don't know what is the overall statistic between the fractions, but to say ally is loosing most of BGs is just sh*t talk and I, personally, have positive score on ALL MY ALTS. I can even post numbers or screenshots from in-game statistic. Plus I never heard any of my friends I play with to complain horde is stronger, or that they have problem winning.

And about horde being stronger on all realms, pure blabbering AGAIN. I don't know what was the case on other realms, but I played on Lordareon for years (good old x1 WOTLK relm) and it was boring how bad horde was there. I NEVER EVER had to do premade, and win ratio was 75-80%. Last few months before the wipe I was so bored I had to switched to horde, but then it was getting frustrating how rarely we won. So I had to choose either to stay on horde and be frustrated with constant losses, or to go back to Ally and be bored with no challenge. Anyone that ever played there and has at least fraction of honesty will confirm this. In fact, that was the main reason I started playing MoP in the first place, and after the wipe, I never went back to WOTLK, nor I intend to.
    Yeah yeah, ive vieuwed the ally bg since the transfer and i can say for 100% pugs in bg are 100% more noob than they were in sarg.

15. May 18, 2015  
    BG que depends on population of the factions that que for BG
    From what I've noticed, alliance ques are instant (even with groups) and you say horde ques are not, which means hordes have a higher population quing for BGs
    U dont say.

123 Last