1. May 2, 2015  
    I'm going to simply nullify the OP.

We have devs working on all expansions.

There is actually more PVE work going into cataclysm right now than MoP, regardless of the updates being deployed.

There is large updates coming to Wrath and Cataclysm in the near future, the reason for the hasty deployment on Mists only is due to "getting bored of the same content".

We also have the big task of back-porting or upgrading content through the expansions.

2 Battlegrounds were in the last update.
    Yes I know, and I am really grateful for that but are we going to play those 5 bgs for another 6 months?

2. May 2, 2015  
    Yes I know, and I am really grateful for that but are we going to play those 5 bgs for another 6 months?
    As (speaking from a player POV here) someone who plays WotLK quite a bit, I think you should be patient and allow proper scripting of the battlegrounds in question, instead of begging for a hasty script and release. Buggy IoC and SotA are not pleasant. At all.

Speaking from a staff POV, I can only say that the content will arrive when it's ready. If you aren't happy with the pace of development, then there's not really a whole lot I can say about that. I mean, we're doing the best we can already. So if you want me to say something to the effect of promising content, anyone who is familiar with coding and understands the massive scope of this project (Warmane) would know that we just simply can't say something like that. Especially this early, 6 months or so prior, as you asked.

3. May 2, 2015  
    But isnt it easier to script a battleground than a new raid? I mean for example twin peak is pretty much the same like wsg. Im just curious if its really that hard to fix such a bg because it took like a half year to release it while raids with complicated boss encounter were released in a shorter time period.
    Edited: May 2, 2015

4. May 2, 2015  
    Im still waiting for that 2.0 Armory from 2012 #PogChamp

5. May 2, 2015  
    As (speaking from a player POV here) someone who plays WotLK quite a bit, I think you should be patient and allow proper scripting of the battlegrounds in question, instead of begging for a hasty script and release. Buggy IoC and SotA are not pleasant. At all.

Speaking from a staff POV, I can only say that the content will arrive when it's ready. If you aren't happy with the pace of development, then there's not really a whole lot I can say about that. I mean, we're doing the best we can already. So if you want me to say something to the effect of promising content, anyone who is familiar with coding and understands the massive scope of this project (Warmane) would know that we just simply can't say something like that. Especially this early, 6 months or so prior, as you asked.
    (Speaking from a players' POV who's been very patient)
    Have you seen the newly released MOP battlegrounds? They seem hastly scripted aswell. I don't know how those bugs even passed through the initial testing. The orb giving a player a massive dmg debuff once he dies while carrying an orb in Kotmongu , not being able to see where the flag carriers are on the map nor the flag score in Twin Peaks. That shouldn't have passed through the pre release testing. At all.

Sorry for going off the main topic but i had to say this.

6. May 2, 2015  

Then why are we getting pet battles fixed, if the dev team is working as hard as possible why are they working on functions which weren't even popular in retail rather than fixing core bugs and opening new raids/dungs/bg's?
    Where is the priority?

This kinda brings me back to cata, where molten had opened archeology while half classes were bugged, pets without resil/unholy dk was half bugged/lock pet had 15k hp and so on.
    Now it's all happening again. Staff is making the same mistake over and over again. Just so you can "proudly" shout: "we're the only pserver with X function".

7. May 2, 2015  
    Then why are we getting pet battles fixed, if the dev team is working as hard as possible why are they working on functions which weren't even popular in retail rather than fixing core bugs and opening new raids/dungs/bg's?
    Where is the priority?

This kinda brings me back to cata, where molten had opened archeology while half classes were bugged, pets without resil/unholy dk was half bugged/lock pet had 15k hp and so on.
    Now it's all happening again. Staff is making the same mistake over and over again. Just so you can "proudly" shout: "we're the only pserver with X function".
    If 2 devs work on MoP, one on raids and one on pet battles and if the second guy completes his work first and wants to continue developing other stuff, should he wait until all raids are fully scripted to please *****s like you?

As it stands in MoP now, ANY content is very much welcome.

8. May 2, 2015  
    Ok guys, here is not priest bug discussion thread so please do not continue it on here and go to the proper thread.
    As for the topic, I am a MoP PvPer and I think the way that warmane works currently is good. Even if most of players are PvPer but warmane shouldn't forget about the PvE players.

9. May 2, 2015  
    If 2 devs work on MoP, one on raids and one on pet battles and if the second guy completes his work first and wants to continue developing other stuff, should he wait until all raids are fully scripted to please *****s like you?

As it stands in MoP now, ANY content is very much welcome.
    The problem is that there shoulsn't be ANY dev involved with fixing pet battles, cuz that **** isn't worth the time when there are so many bugs and so much missing content. I can't feel any sense of logic in you.

10. May 2, 2015  
    Time to roll a warrior too like the rest of 70% of the server's pouplation.
    Spell reflect won't get fixed anytime soon since its also a critical bug since 1 month +? Hope i'll enjoy facerolling 4 buttons.

11. May 2, 2015  
    The problem is that there shoulsn't be ANY dev involved with fixing pet battles, cuz that **** isn't worth the time when there are so many bugs and so much missing content. I can't feel any sense of logic in you.
    Pet battles ARE missing content. Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean NO ONE likes them. A lot of people actually found them to be awesome for killing time while waiting for queues etc. Don't be selfish, not all WoW players are hardcore PvPers.

I'm starting to realize why Warmane keeps their work quiet.

Time to roll a warrior too like the rest of 70% of the server's pouplation.
    Spell reflect won't get fixed anytime soon since its also a critical bug since 1 month +? Hope i'll enjoy facerolling 4 buttons.
    Yeah, just be sure to buy the bugged set too. Spamming Raging Blow for 300k dps seems fun. :D

12. May 2, 2015  
    Still waiting on actual mage fixes.

13. May 2, 2015  
    Pet battles ARE missing content. Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean NO ONE likes them. A lot of people actually found them to be awesome for killing time while waiting for queues etc. Don't be selfish, not all WoW players are hardcore PvPers.
    Did you even read the title of this thread?

14. May 2, 2015  
    Where is the priority?
    They are popular though. Also, the developers are all assigned to different tasks, usually where their specialty is.
    (Speaking from a players' POV who's been very patient)
    Have you seen the newly released MOP battlegrounds? They seem hastly scripted aswell. I don't know how those bugs even passed through the initial testing. The orb giving a player a massive dmg debuff once he dies while carrying an orb in Kotmongu , not being able to see where the flag carriers are on the map nor the flag score in Twin Peaks. That shouldn't have passed through the pre release testing. At all.

Sorry for going off the main topic but i had to say this.
    I haven't seen them myself, no. But I'd expect that they be refined to a better playable state before releasing any new ones. Wouldn't you agree that's how it should work?

15. May 2, 2015  
    Did you even read the title of this thread?
    Yes, but unlike you, I also read the old forum post that was moved to staff section. The one where people stated their own issue priorities and weren't forcing their opinion on others. Like you are doing now.

I don't want to argue anymore so let's agree to disagree and wait for the summation of that post, since it will (hopefully) lead further development.

First 1234 ... Last