1. May 2, 2015  
    Yes, but unlike you, I also read the old forum post that was moved to staff section. The one where people stated their own issue priorities and weren't forcing their opinion on others. Like you are doing now.

I don't want to argue anymore so let's agree to disagree and wait for the summation of that post, since it will (hopefully) lead further development.
    I'm working on that as we speak, actually. I have to write up some rather large bug reports, summaries of issues with things such as boss encounters. Once I have that wrapped up, I'll be posting it probably here in this forum section for everyone to see.

2. May 2, 2015  
    I'm working on that as we speak, actually. I have to write up some rather large bug reports, summaries of issues with things such as boss encounters. Once I have that wrapped up, I'll be posting it probably here in this forum section for everyone to see.
    Nice, thanks for the info.

3. May 2, 2015  
    We kind of went off topic, but some of the posts only highlight the very point I am trying to make. I'm wondering what Warmane currently sees as its main priority for scripting (as currently it seems end-game raids are the priority), and if this can be up for discussion.

The real reason is, once ToT is fully launched, I realize heroic will be next on the list. Only a few guilds will actually bother with this though, and I'm wondering if it would not be better to prioritize old content, BGs, cloud serpent riding, and other things. If we could have a poll, it would be clear to see what the community wants to see on MoP.

Again, it's great to see that something came from the 5 items list, but given how long it took to organize all the information in that post, maybe a poll would be far simpler and more useful.
    Edited: May 2, 2015

4. May 2, 2015  
    We kind of went off topic, but some of the posts only highlight the very point I am trying to make. I'm wondering what Warmane currently sees as its main priority for scripting (as currently it seems end-game raids are the priority), and if this can be up for discussion.

The real reason is, once ToT is fully launched, I realize heroic will be next on the list. Only a few guilds will actually bother with this though, and I'm wondering if it would not be better to prioritize old content, BGs, cloud serpent riding, and other things. If we could have a poll, it would be clear to see what the community wants to see on MoP.

Again, it's great to see that something came from the 5 items list, but given how long it took to organize all the information in that post, maybe a poll would be far simpler and more useful.
    Well for hc ToT, I think once the core mechanics are ironed out, adding a few more and configuring numbers for hc versions wouldn't be as hard as making all of normal version from scratch.

As for your main concern, I don't believe priorities are an issue in MoP. I think the main problem is the speed of development. If things don't speed up a lot of people will leave simply out of boredom. Milk, the most active PvE Sarg guild went inactive, I stopped playing recently, a lot of people I know are thinking about quitting too (especially on Sarg). Where did weekly updates go. :/

5. May 2, 2015  
    Where did weekly updates go. :/
    We have almost always done updates on a monthly basis. It's easier to push updates more frequently when there is plenty of easier content to script to push to live, or simply pushing out to live the work the developers had been working on during the previous downtime and the like. Also concerning the amount of work that goes into pushing an update to live is quite a bit, and it tends to make things problematic if it is done on a weekly basis. Doing it monthly allows for more time to organize the update and double check that it is working as intended and that it breaks as few things as possible.

6. May 3, 2015  
    We have almost always done updates on a monthly basis. It's easier to push updates more frequently when there is plenty of easier content to script to push to live, or simply pushing out to live the work the developers had been working on during the previous downtime and the like. Also concerning the amount of work that goes into pushing an update to live is quite a bit, and it tends to make things problematic if it is done on a weekly basis. Doing it monthly allows for more time to organize the update and double check that it is working as intended and that it breaks as few things as possible.
    Oh, must have switched it up with weekly dev streams right after moltdown. I don't know, I remember something being weekly. xD

7. May 3, 2015  
    Oh, must have switched it up with weekly dev streams right after moltdown. I don't know, I remember something being weekly. xD
    Updates were pushed more commonly when there were more small pieces to write, now they have larger projects going and that takes time.

8. May 3, 2015  
    End-game content will obviously be in higher priority than old dungeons/raids, but that doesn't means quests, achievements, class fixes and others are being ignored. You see, although the focus is the end-game content, a few days ago MoP realms were still updated with a changelog with class/quest fixes and other stuff.
    It's unnecessary to have such poll, in my opinion.
    Rofl. End-game content on Wrath is high priority right? Yet VDW and some LK bugs have exisisted and been posted on bugtracker for over 8 months. Nice joke.

9. May 3, 2015  
    Rofl. End-game content on Wrath is high priority right? Yet VDW and some LK bugs have exisisted and been posted on bugtracker for over 8 months. Nice joke.
    That hardly counts. Development was almost at a complete standstill due to the prior project leader up until ~3 months ago. A lot of improvements have already been pushed live since then, and many more are on the way.

10. May 3, 2015  
    That hardly counts. Development was almost at a complete standstill due to the prior project leader up until ~3 months ago. A lot of improvements have already been pushed live since then, and many more are on the way.
    Yeah even with that. There was like the AT fixes you transferred. ICC and RS content haven't been changed in the 3 months. Lets see if the "new" changes actually address the major PVE content bugs.

11. May 3, 2015  
    Honestly, as it is right now on warmane, the whole idea of releasing new "content" such as raids is useless for one simple reason.
    You release harder content, when we have classes and specs with bugs so severe it makes them unplayable. As been stated before, warriors running around with the spell reflect bug, afliction/demonology, unholy dks, etc etc. Who cares about new content if your class isn't even capable of doing it? Of course there is the whole issue of the majority of people saying classes are fine. But that's because the majority of people are warriors, hurr durr, /bladestorm. IMO, focus on fixing specs to at least a playable state, than release new raids. Think of all the class bugs that could have been fixed by now if instead of focusing on scripting bosses in raids the developers all sat down and got to work on classes.

12. May 3, 2015  
    Yeah even with that. There was like the AT fixes you transferred. ICC and RS content haven't been changed in the 3 months. Lets see if the "new" changes actually address the major PVE content bugs.
    Now that is just straight-up false.

13. May 3, 2015  
    Honestly, as it is right now on warmane, the whole idea of releasing new "content" such as raids is useless for one simple reason.
    You release harder content, when we have classes and specs with bugs so severe it makes them unplayable. As been stated before, warriors running around with the spell reflect bug, afliction/demonology, unholy dks, etc etc. Who cares about new content if your class isn't even capable of doing it? Of course there is the whole issue of the majority of people saying classes are fine. But that's because the majority of people are warriors, hurr durr, /bladestorm. IMO, focus on fixing specs to at least a playable state, than release new raids. Think of all the class bugs that could have been fixed by now if instead of focusing on scripting bosses in raids the developers all sat down and got to work on classes.
    This would have been a good idea if the realm was still in development. However, that's not the case and as I stated, players ARE bored with so much content missing. I played a feral who is quite bugged, but a bleed fix isn't going to help much if it only means I'm going to hit the shrine dummy harder.
    Edited: May 3, 2015

14. May 3, 2015  
    Class fixes should be highest priority. Atleast in MoP.

In MoP, with major spells like Stampede still inexistent, Warriors' huge positive bugs and various others that have been pointed out time and time again in forums, gameplay is absolutely frustrating. It's fine to take a bit more time with the finer fixes of classes, but at least fix these big ones fast. Please.

15. May 3, 2015  
    Now that is just straight-up false.
    Now I'm interested, is there any list of changes that happened in RS and ICC for the past 3 months?

First 12345 ... Last