1. May 17, 2015  
    Most MoP players would like to see more BGs and more class fixes rather than more end game content. Since 70% of MoP players are pvp oriented. Please make a poll on that. :)

And please focus more on shadow priests, we're struggling here.
    I wouldn't say that the 70% of the players are pvpers... that's simply not true. :) Most of the players are doing pvp content for gearing up for raids tho...

2. May 17, 2015  
    As (speaking from a player POV here) someone who plays WotLK quite a bit, I think you should be patient and allow proper scripting of the battlegrounds in question, instead of begging for a hasty script and release. Buggy IoC and SotA are not pleasant. At all.

Speaking from a staff POV, I can only say that the content will arrive when it's ready. If you aren't happy with the pace of development, then there's not really a whole lot I can say about that. I mean, we're doing the best we can already. So if you want me to say something to the effect of promising content, anyone who is familiar with coding and understands the massive scope of this project (Warmane) would know that we just simply can't say something like that. Especially this early, 6 months or so prior, as you asked.
    You can do everything you want. Dumb ppl just needs more time for it...

that's a fact.

You guys always say that it's not ready... We speaking about a 4-5 year content... and I not even mention that wotlk realms have bugs too and thats a 7-8 year old content... there should be NO problem with scripting that pity things like class bugs and etc... there are things what are in the lower priority of scripting... but you know the shouldn't even be there b'cuz they are MUST be fixed already. Serpent flying? seriously??? Isle of thunder quests... SERIOUSLY? Lower priority b'cuz they are not gamebreaking things... but you know if they were fixed already than the 80% of the players wouldn't complaining about it. That's a fact.

We need priority list but just afther that you fix the main mind blowing emberrassing litle bugs... We all know that these things are little things and not gamebreaking but when you run in them you just sit before the monitor and start to hit it with your head slowly and asking yourself "How is that possible this pity thing isn't fixed already? how??? What a lazy band is this??? What year is this exactly???"

On other servers scripters have problems with the new stuff... not 5-4 year old content bugs.... -.-

wake up lolmane and start fixing.

3. May 17, 2015  
    That's funny b'cuz 1. I didn't even seen that thread that wasn't anounced anywhere
    2. the 80% of the players not even read the forum so they couldn't do the poll.
    #justalolmanething
    The Forums have always been our main venue we use to spread information. That's nothing new or a recent change. The thread in question was open for many days and visited by many players. It's true that not by every single player we have, but we can't force anyone to stay up-to-date with information. Players choose on their own whether to stay informed by checking the Forums regularly, they just can't complain about "not knowing about it" if they choose not to.

4. May 17, 2015  
    This thread and various others show there are lots of people interested in the old content (old dungeons etc). So if we had a poll like that what would you expect to see?
    we never see such a poll warlame is afraid from the results... they afraid they cannot say that 'It's not priority sry try it nexttime'

5. May 17, 2015  
    "Lots" of people do not want old dungeons populated compared to the demand for relevant, current-expansion content. That's just self-evident. The people playing Wrath of the Lich King are first and foremost there to play Wrath of the Lich King content. And so on.
    just imagine...

you play on mop. ok
    you create your char and start to gearing up
    the 1st 2-3 weeks are ok you go rhc and bg geting some stuff and your char is almost raid ready
    next week you go to msv and lfr and toes. ok....
    and now... you go bg but geting enraged about the bugged classes and all the full geared ppl on the oposit side. (Why the hell they even going on bg's)
    Ok... you have still a lot of time you wanna spend online but you don't want to lvl another char and you had enough of the bugged classes and the inbalanced pvp... what to do... what to do... ok let's farm some stuff for transmog... oh ****... I forgot I cannot B'CUZ NO OLDCONTENT ADDED IN!

I hope you get the point. the main time of playing isn't doing old content raids. It's spent with duing fun stuff... going old raids hanging out with guildies. And that's what the ppl misses. You should admit it.

6. May 17, 2015  
    Warmane team, have you ever played shadow priest on mop?

First ... 678