1. May 1, 2015  

79 Twinks on Deathwing?

Playing on the Horde, I haven't seen many 79 twinks on this server. I've wanted to try the bracket for some time, but I don't want to level a character that high just to find out that I have nobody to play with. Is the bracket at all active? If so, around what time (server time)?

On a separate note, are rogues at all viable in that bracket? I had a 19 rogue twink back on Lordaeron and in all honesty I was powerless in a 1v1 fight. Are they better at 79?

Thanks in advance.

2. May 2, 2015  
    Hello!

This is one of the former leaders from <Carried> dedicated guild for lvl 78-79 twinks on Alliance. It's nice to hear that you are interested in twinking on this bracket! If you have a chance to read one of the previous post about twinking on Deathwing you will realize what's going on. The point is that the bracket is currently under 'construction' but it's going well. We've had many battlegrounds recently, and that is something good since the bracket was about to die after the Molten wipes.

Horde is going to be leaded by <Resurgence>
    You can contact them by writing /who Resurgence on the chat and whisper any member for an invite, they will be more than pleased to have you in their guild.

About the rogue topic, I honestly think that rogues are pretty OP at lvl 79 with the right gear and spec, although it is always fun to try new specs and gear.

I hope to see you soon in-game.

Best regards.

Hyper.

3. May 3, 2015  
    Hi Pennsylguy!

I've been twinking at 79 for almost 1 year now, and i'd happily help you on the horde side, gear,specs, questions, anything you might be curious about! I played almost every character at 79, not rogue though, but one of my good friends played it .he could beat every class . It's about how skilled you are, and knowing about your oppponent. ANYWAYS! bg times are usually after 17:00 ST (server time) and we've had some pretty good bgs like Hyper said in the previous post. Contact me in-game and i'll help you as much as i can.

Cheers
    Lederen
    Edited: May 3, 2015