1. May 2, 2015  

Loque'nahak

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32517/loquenahak
    I've spent 17 hours looking for it. Well i'm still searching for it while i'm writing.
    He should have a 6-10 hours spawn time. Didn't see him once. Neither his corpse. And it's not my first day searching for him.
    I'm a BM with 350% speed from mount and talents. I search all the retail spawn location in about 4 mns.
    I have npcscan and npcscan_overlay. Both are perplessed like me.
    My english is bad. I feel like i'm going to puke. I cant see straight anymore. Nonstop roaming.
    Asked a gm if i could get it as a hunter pet for vote points. Rejected. With coins. Rejected. Tiket closed.
    I wonder if he exist to begin with. I wonder if he doesn't spawn for some kind of a bug.
    Spirit Beasts dont have a special timer like the Timeless Proto, so he should spawn after a crash/restart.
    This server never crash. Asked a gm for a restart. Rejected. Tiket closed.
    Halp.

2. May 2, 2015  
    How in the world do you have 350% speed?? Thought 330% was fastest do to inability to stack? More on topic, the server is still relatively new probably lots of hunters looking for it. You just gotta hope for better luck
    Edited: May 3, 2015 Reason: typo

3. May 16, 2015  
    I got loque'nahak after server crash, i found skoll just by patrolling and i found arcturius also after server crash. It is just being lucky! Nothing more!

4. May 16, 2015  
    I got loque'nahak after server crash
    That's the way to hunt any rare mobs in this game. Best chances are few minutes when server(s) comes back up after crash.

5. May 17, 2015  
    All rare mobs on this server respawn. However, their spawn timers quite frankly suck. Do not expect them to respawn in a timely manner with anything like retail precision. The server does crash, probably in the range of 3-5 times a week. They also do timed resets maybe 1-2 times a week as well. It's simply a matter of being on when these happen. The server seems to function properly at the start with respect to rares(there's a set number allowed to be up at any one time on Northrend or Outland) but after they're killed the timers are a crapshoot.

I'd also suggest changing your hearth to somewhere closer than Dal(use the Kirin Tor ring to port back to Dal). Above all just be patient. Hunting rares on this server is mostly about luck be it with the server crashing and with the spawn.

If it makes you feel any better I was questing in SMV and happened upon Nuramoc. I murdered the **** out of it. Damn thing took me a month to find pre-crash to finish the Outland rares achievement!