1. May 6, 2015  

2. May 6, 2015  
    Boring thread, should close this. Urban jungle

3. May 6, 2015  
    Imo, all things will be sorted out when people get full gear and bugs are fixed. Looks to me right now, since im 2,7k on retail that it is more challenging to earn 2,7k here than on retail.

4. May 6, 2015  
    anyone know how we can check our rank via Cataclysm realms? We can't see it like you could in WoTLK, and the armory is currently closed (I think?) So how would we go about "checking" our rank to know if we are going to get a title (or letting me know to do some more arenas to get up to the titles)

5. May 6, 2015  
    anyone know how we can check our rank via Cataclysm realms? We can't see it like you could in WoTLK, and the armory is currently closed (I think?) So how would we go about "checking" our rank to know if we are going to get a title (or letting me know to do some more arenas to get up to the titles)
    /script for i=1,3 do t,s,r,_,_,_,_,_,_,ra=GetArenaTeam(i) ChatFrame1:AddMessage(""..s.."v"..s.." - "..t..": "..r.." (Rank "..ra..")") end

6. May 7, 2015  
    /script for i=1,3 do t,s,r,_,_,_,_,_,_,ra=GetArenaTeam(i) ChatFrame1:AddMessage(""..s.."v"..s.." - "..t..": "..r.." (Rank "..ra..")") end
    is this working in mop too?

7. May 7, 2015  
    is this working in mop too?
    I didn't think someone could play mop arenas and ask stuff like this
    /facepalm

8. May 7, 2015  
    I didn't think someone could play mop arenas and ask stuff like this
    /facepalm
    why not? if there's a script for cata then must be a script for mop since both are crap at pvp

9. May 7, 2015  
    2 days im waiting in que for single 3v3 arena in Blackrock my partners have despaired

10. May 7, 2015  
    So sad aswell to watch how dead 3v3 is. The most enjoyable part of the game mejt.

11. May 7, 2015  
    What is the news on wintrading? There are clearly teams that are doing it.... Earlier today que'd into a few 3's matches against players around 2.1k rating, then got a couple empty games of a team at a 2.2k+ mmr... I put in a ticket explaining the matter and was told to include evidence...? This needs to be controlled, otherwise there will be 15 players in 2's and 3's brackets that cheated their way to a free title. Explain to the players like myself who earned a legitimate rating the intended way how that is fair? I sure hope you will look into this matter because EVERYONE knows its going on and if a title for a player who earned a rating is given to someone who wintraded for 30 min, I will never play here again.

Regards,
    Jesper

12. May 8, 2015  
    Imo, all things will be sorted out when people get full gear and bugs are fixed. Looks to me right now, since im 2,7k on retail that it is more challenging to earn 2,7k here than on retail.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?

13. May 8, 2015  
    There isnt much more to say, they wont change the season info/reward system when are left not even 10 days, or they would be even more stupid.
    Before have rewards and or tournaments, they should consider in find ways for make people que up 3s on "Old molten" realms otherwise we will have a worst next season.
    I would easy say that if at least a bunch of 3s teams doesnt reach 2.2k rating, we cant consider a bracket active.
    We've expected to see major WOTLK pvp fixes with the merge with AT, but i guess we were all so wrong, we've expected to see finally after years a proper mmr system, JK we still have this joke system witch force people to get 100+ matches for get 2k rate unless with a 90-100% W/L ratio.
    Leaving in prep room witch THE PLAYER have to report, mmr droppers and so on....
    Warmane got so much potential, but somehow we're not moving ahead.
    Take this season as just the firstone on warmane, expecting to see the nextone way better.

14. May 8, 2015  
    There isnt much more to say, they wont change the season info/reward system when are left not even 10 days, or they would be even more stupid.
    Before have rewards and or tournaments, they should consider in find ways for make people que up 3s on "Old molten" realms otherwise we will have a worst next season.
    I would easy say that if at least a bunch of 3s teams doesnt reach 2.2k rating, we cant consider a bracket active.
    We've expected to see major WOTLK pvp fixes with the merge with AT, but i guess we were all so wrong, we've expected to see finally after years a proper mmr system, JK we still have this joke system witch force people to get 100+ matches for get 2k rate unless with a 90-100% W/L ratio.
    Leaving in prep room witch THE PLAYER have to report, mmr droppers and so on....
    Warmane got so much potential, but somehow we're not moving ahead.
    Take this season as just the firstone on warmane, expecting to see the nextone way better.
    Doubt something gonna change.No pvp fixes really matter in this situation,peoples are not interested in quing 3s simple as that.Almost free rivals and que is still dead ^^

15. May 8, 2015  
    why should ppl que up more? with this class bugs and unbalances this 'pvp' is more likely a degeneratged pve where ppl fighting with the server while they kicking each other's butt... warriors drink potions and uses spells in bs (and it cannot be interrupted) Shadowpriests can mc you in a bg / arena... Rogues can be feared and stunned with a spell during shadowcloak... pally can use layon on a low hp player in a smokebomb... mele cast's can make big dmg while disarmed... (With spells what requires mele wep equiped...) etc. there is a lot of issues... and with this issues you cannot do proper pvp b'cuz If you fight with a bugged cast with your bugged char that's realy emberrassing when you should kill him if everything goes well... and if all of your and his spells are working but no... one of your spell is broken and one of he's is overpovered... so tha game is not like that... -.- as I told before... this is not pvp. this is a degenerated pve.
    And on private servers you cannot do proper pvp or call yourself rank1 and pro... rank1 bugger and pro-bugged-s*t is pretty good, but real retail pvpers would laugh on this :D

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last