1. May 2, 2015  
    First of all. The ability to choose season title for rank 1in 3s sounds great, fresh and unique, but as pointed out earlier.
    Way to many titles distributed. Should be like before, rank 1 season title(choose which one), rank 2 glad and MAYBE rank 3, and rest top 20 should be duelist/rival/challenger (3s bracket). 2s should be the same but no season title for rank 1. Rank 1 should get coins and mounts.
    Basically the system molten had pre-wipe should stay, atleast for the PvE realms.

2. May 2, 2015  
    . Rank 1 should get coins and mounts.
    i think this is bad idea cz it atracts to much wintraders / ddosers so titles alone should be the best solution

3. May 2, 2015  
    Giving these many gladiator titles, especially on the pve realms is kinda of stupid. R2 should be glad, maximum rank 2 and rank 3.
    The rank 2 on DW right now are dodging every real team, and farming random 3k GS people that do 3s for 10 game flush. Do you think they deserve to be gladiators?
    This guy looks like fair one so he will agree that r1 team should be also excluded from rewards because they are having more then 2 proffesions which is unfair advantage vs others,and probbably they farmed 3k gs teams more then anyone has on ladder.

4. May 2, 2015  
    Will Pridefull gear be released, at the start of the new season?
    Why should it be? There is no good reason to release Pridefull cause there is not even TOT HC scripted or SOO scripted... Prideful would outgear all PVE items.... You have to wait several months before that becomes a thing dude :)

5. May 2, 2015  
    i think this is bad idea cz it atracts to much wintraders / ddosers so titles alone should be the best solution
    It also attract more people to bother with arena when there is rewards, which make more people play arena.

6. May 2, 2015  
    Giving these many gladiator titles, especially on the pve realms is kinda of stupid. R2 should be glad, maximum rank 2 and rank 3.
    The rank 2 on DW right now are dodging every real team, and farming random 3k GS people that do 3s for 10 game flush. Do you think they deserve to be gladiators?
    Are you Kiding me wee play every dey and never hawe doged eny one. Totaly noon and wee wos r2 wen my mage wos only 5.3 gs. And now its just phatetic to sit in que for 10+Mins and get +2/+3 for win. And this Title sistem is total trash. Eny idot now gona get titles from 3s/2s. Its shod bee like it wos befor Wipe.

7. May 2, 2015  
    How about armory? To see the top ones players ? :) Will it be released?

8. May 2, 2015  
    3's ladder is pretty much dead in every realm, its more wintrading than anything else

9. May 2, 2015  
    idk why people are complaining, more titles should mean more activity, which 3s needs
    good change imo

10. May 2, 2015  
    MoP: 15 gladiator titles in 2s and 9 in 3s ....nice. Kindda fun season it was: buffstacking never fixed, 1/3 of the classes spec unplayable, but another (we all know the most broken spec) dominating the whole 2s ladder, and now they will have even more Glad titles in the most unbalanced bracket. This is a sad, sad online world.
    Not that it matters, but with the pvp achievements bug half the server will be Arena master in a month ....and now they will be even Gladiators. I strongly suggest that u give Glad titles to all of the account chars,same as the achievements ...just to keep things professional!

11. May 2, 2015  

12. May 2, 2015  
    MoP titles holy god this is a mistake, it was literally the most unbalanced thing like ever, buffstacking, broken fury for a time, and 2nd wind and corruption dmg and well a lot of stuff xD, people donating to just roflstomp anyone, but ok.

13. May 3, 2015  
    Again, why not poll the players that play on MoP if they want arena titles given out in a season that had no balance?

For almost a month warriors were unkillable, spell reflect STILL hasn't been fixed, and there are many specs that are utterly unplayable.

MoP realms shouldn't be getting any rewards this season, with the next one hopefully being more balanced...

14. May 3, 2015  
    First of all. The ability to choose season title for rank 1in 3s sounds great, fresh and unique, but as pointed out earlier.
    Way to many titles distributed. Should be like before, rank 1 season title(choose which one), rank 2 glad and MAYBE rank 3, and rest top 20 should be duelist/rival/challenger (3s bracket). 2s should be the same but no season title for rank 1. Rank 1 should get coins and mounts.
    Basically the system molten had pre-wipe should stay, atleast for the PvE realms.
    Looooooool this realm is such a joke.

15. May 3, 2015  
    Titles should be withheld on MoP realms due to wintraders and extreme imbalance through the season that persists to this day.... Certain gamebreaking bugs still exist and haven't been addressed yet... I don't get it how is that fair to most of the playerbase.I will not mention all of the bugs that I have in mind so that further abusing would be prevented, but anyone from staff is free to come and inspect the state of MoP expansion themselves, it is truly laughable how broken certain classes are.You guys are doing a GREAT job so far with fixing stuff but there is so much more to fix before MoP becomes balanced to at least some extent.

First 123412 ... Last