1. May 20, 2015  
    getting titles ''under the table''

Requirements must be met for titles on Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm realms.
    - Must be within 80% of team games played.

http://imgur.com/odQfMiB,gq7L0W0,Ok5jbu2,21WTcYz#0

80% of 233 = 186.4

all took title ,only the shaman have +80% of team games played.

They were also banned at least two times this season ,as we know if you are banned you can't get titles during the season but this is malaco and his realm without rules

2. May 20, 2015  
    Whoowhoo,

It seems like you did not read my post. Due to other things taking massive amounts of time and simply being higher priority it was impossible for us to provide monitoring tools (ladders) and the very reason why rewards and why even a whole season was not considered legitimate is because not even the staff had access to those tools and it wasn't even the main course on our dining table. That caused a lot of rule breaking and I stand behind our team's decision with the 80% rule. It was necessary.

However, with an administrator that is entirely focused on PvP you can expect more incentives and hopefully better seasons.

I'm giving you the answers to questions you asked, they're not excuses, it's just the path we had to take and if you will provide solely negativity then I have nothing else to give to you.
    So entire staff lied when u said you got internal armory to clear the wintraders? Cause you obviously stated the contrary here?

3. May 20, 2015  
    There is no need for wintrading regardin mop War lock shamy teams can easy climb to top due to certain buggs.Fix that or dont anounce next season at all.

First ... 16242526