1. May 3, 2015  
    All i can say is that season have been unfair for 50% classes, but if season ends on May 17th , there will prolly be same bugs and unbalance runnung in summer season ...... so .... do we just skip and wait 1 year more till it gets balanced?

+ Would be nice to see Challenger and Duelist back , not just Rival and Glad.

2. May 3, 2015  
    + for those who are QQ about ther claas which are unplayable ( which is true ) i hope u dont expact that after 17th May your class will be working. More then half summer season will stay same.

3. May 3, 2015  
    Gonna see 1.2k rated 3's Rivals lawl

4. May 3, 2015  
    Giving these many gladiator titles, especially on the pve realms is kinda of stupid. R2 should be glad, maximum rank 2 and rank 3.
    The rank 2 on DW right now are dodging every real team, and farming random 3k GS people that do 3s for 10 game flush. Do you think they deserve to be gladiators?
    This is how it was on retail so deal with it

5. May 3, 2015  
    Is not bad because this can encourage more players to que 2v2 / 3v3 for title, think most of are not so happy because everyone got used to the old reward season, but this one is good too.

PS: How about 90% games played for each member from team to be eligible for reward and team that need to be created 1 month before season end to be eligible for reward ?

Where are the reward rulles for season ?

6. May 3, 2015  
    On MoP rewards should be the same from 6-20 as on cata, anyways like this more people gonna que cause they know they have a chance to achieve something.

7. May 3, 2015  
    Are you seriously going to give titles to bads who abuse bugs and op classes on MoP realms? PvP is literally unplayable atm and you are making official season,no comment.

8. May 3, 2015  
    I have feeling that more you qq,more you spit on others that tourney will not be hold nor titles will be distributed!Serious stuff!

9. May 3, 2015  
    Why would u give titles on MoP, hello? With the current bugs, you see only Warlock, Rsham and Warriors in 3s, Its a huge mistake giving titles in MoP this season imo. Buff stacking is still not fixed, you know well how gamebreaking that is, mana drinks not fixed aswell, someone gets oom jk 3 seconds of drinking = full mana, not gonna go on with the other game breaking bugs, i'm sure, you are aware with them.

Fix some of the gamebreaking bugs, until the next arena season and then give titles, mop is popular with that you can play almost every single class and spec and get the top of the ladder, jk in molten its just like in cata you just see 3 classes that just dominate the others.

10. May 3, 2015  
    So many Gladiator titles, soon everybody will have them. If the servers were really active I'd understand why there's so many Gladiator titles to be given out but right now from what I know Neltharion is more dead than any other Cataclysm server before the wipe, even Frostwolf was more active before than Neltharion is right now I guess. Also letting people choose their Rank 1 title, you should actually give out seasonal titles which would be Ruthless Gladiator now since Vicious Gladiator was given out in the previous season.

11. May 3, 2015  
    WTF, rank 1 - 5 gladiator ?! and rank 6 - 20 rival. ? thats really stupid.
    better look an the armory and see in 3s what teams are in top 20. make the old system,
    its 10 gladiator titles for 1 season, thats really stupid. i played alot to get my gladiator title. and now its like for free.
    nobody play 3s. if u just play. to get every week arena points with 3k gs. ore some **** like that. u can have a glad. its like
    u spend alot time in 3s so u have a glad. but the rly good ppl with nice scores get then the same rank then this guys.
    i think me and alot other ppl prefer the old system.

r1 (wrath,...) glad
    r2 glad
    r3 Duelist
    4 - 5 rival
    6 - 10 challenger

12. May 3, 2015  
    +1

yes. r 1 - 5 for glad is crazy. 6 - 20 is much more crazy.

13. May 3, 2015  
    Funny thing is that here i'm sure there are ppl who are qq-ing about rewards but they are not in top or can't get in top.

The old system was
    r1 "season " gladiator
    r2/3 gladiator
    r 4/5 duelist
    r6-10 rival
    r11-15 challenger

14. May 3, 2015  
    I think it's a little bit "unfair" to give MoP titles when the first arena weeks 2s & 3s were unplayable facing 24/7 particular classes abusing of some really big beneficial bugs.
    But of course you need to reward in someway the time that ppl spent playing 300-400 games trying to win the season or at least trying to be there in the top.
    So, i think you can do something a little bit different:

Maybe you can give titles per class, i mean you guys want to reward top 45 in 2s and top 58 in 3s, that's a bunch of titles, i bet top 58 in 3s has no more than 500rat atm lol.

But instead of it, you can reward idk maybe (2s) rank 1-3 Gladiator 7-10 Rival
    (3s) rank 1 per class Season title rank 2-5 Gladiator 6-10 Rival

In every class.
    It should be fairer for ppl that played this first season with a really nerfed class because of the great number of Warmane's bugs.

I'm only talking about MoP and our PvP situation

15. May 3, 2015  
    Just keep the old reward system for the PvE realms. (3s) Rank 1 season title+coins+mount, Rank 2 Glad+coins, rank 3-5 duelist, 6-10 rival
    (2s) Rank 1 Glad+coins, rank 2-3 duelist, 4-6 rival, rank 7-10 challenger.

First 1234513 ... Last