1. May 17, 2015  
    In fact, 80% is very reasonable however not just thrown in on literally the last day of the season, maybe if it was just added on the start of the next one it'd be cool.
    Yes you are right its reasonable at the start of the season but not on the very LAST day of the season.

2. May 17, 2015  
    We have just finished going over the Mists of Pandaria arena information.

Unfortunately, we have just decided that Mists of Pandaria will NOT receive titles for this season.

There are a couple of reasons for this very close to end of season announcement.

- The vast majority of high ranking players in the Mists of Pandaria 2v2 and 3v3 brackets have been abusing the arena system ever since it was released.
    - We have reviewed every classes current reported issues and determined they require more development and attention to be up to a certain standard, which reinforces our decision not to provide titles this season to Mists of Pandaria arena players.
    Very good decision, I totally wouldn't exept that. Good job :D

Cheers

3. May 17, 2015  
    What about the arena points for this week? Will they be distributed before the reset?

4. May 17, 2015  
    80% is way too much. Should be atleast something like 60-70%.

Some people might have joined mid season and got the rating but still under in games played %.

5. May 17, 2015  
    80% is way too much. Should be atleast something like 60-70%.

Some people might have joined mid season and got the rating but still under in games played %.

You are correct.

6. May 17, 2015  
    Many people asking if the arena point flush will happen before the reset and I'm wondering the same thing. According to the posted schedule it will not and anyone saving up for gear will lose one week of work. Normally I would guess that this is just a typo on the schedule but, unfortunately, this is what happened last season change and it felt diabolically cruel. I'm hoping they will move the flush back a couple of hours or move season reset forward a couple of hours. If my prediction is wrong then I apologize in advance for sounding so negative, but the safe bet is to emotionally prepare yourself now that the only flush happening will be all of your work this week flushing down the toilet.

7. May 17, 2015  
    80% Played time?? And you guys are saying that 1 day before Season one ends???? You hit us in ****ing kidneys. You could tell this information earlier, so people can be prepared, now most of them are sitting 10 minutes in queue trying to get a game to get some % played time and some might not even make it. Talking about Ragnaros for example.... You could make it atleast 70% play time. Please think again.

8. May 17, 2015  
    Mostlikely not as there is no PvE content to go with the equal ilvl

9. May 17, 2015  
    80% Played time?? And you guys are saying that 1 day before Season one ends???? You hit us in ****ing kidneys. You could tell this information earlier, so people can be prepared, now most of them are sitting 10 minutes in queue trying to get a game to get some % played time and some might not even make it. Talking about Ragnaros for example.... You could make it atleast 70% play time. Please think again.
    i would suggest 60% which would be the most decent % because im sure most ppl with prating to team rating with have about 60% games played Min.

10. May 17, 2015  

11. May 17, 2015  
    Mostlikely not as there is no PvE content to go with the equal ilvl
    i would suggest 60% which would be the most decent % because im sure most ppl with prating to team rating with have about 60% games played Min.
    No, it should just be kept at 30% since that's what it was in the first place, the problem with this change isn't that the % is too high, it's that it was changed without warning on the very last day of the season. If any molten staff are reading this keep it at 30% and do whatever you want for next season.

12. May 17, 2015  
    agree, we wasted our ****ing time for NOTHING, if u can check the ****ing armory just ban those who abuse arenas, but i was playing legit every single ****ing arena and know a few hours before the end of the season u tell us that it was for NOTHING

13. May 17, 2015  
    http://i58.tinypic.com/nsyea.jpg
    Sargeras

Look at this guy, ive never seen this guy in arenas, none did, he is from random pve guild. Look at his rating and arenas played hahaha

14. May 17, 2015  
    agree, we wasted our ****ing time for NOTHING, if u can check the ****ing armory just ban those who abuse arenas, but i was playing legit every single ****ing arena and know a few hours before the end of the season u tell us that it was for NOTHING

e/ btw im talking about mop

15. May 17, 2015  
    No, it should just be kept at 30% since that's what it was in the first place, the problem with this change isn't that the % is too high, it's that it was changed without warning on the very last day of the season. If any molten staff are reading this keep it at 30% and do whatever you want for next season.
    i agree totaly with this

First ... 111920212223 ... Last