1. May 3, 2015  
    Listen to the community , revoke MoP titles, scrub lords will get them cause they donated/abused.
    If not I pose this question to you, how will you see who got them legit, who didn't alt f4 in the prep phase?
    As I said in the previous post MoP titles for now are not needed its better to not give them at all due to abuses, but hell do what you want

2. May 3, 2015  
    Listen to the community , revoke MoP titles, scrub lords will get them cause they donated/abused.
    If not I pose this question to you, how will you see who got them legit, who didn't alt f4 in the prep phase?
    As I said in the previous post MoP titles for now are not needed its better to not give them at all due to abuses, but hell do what you want
    Abuse what?
    Why not to give mop titles?
    Cuz someone donated?
    Molten is in need of donations, tbh even next season u guys will cry not to give titles.
    I played so hard and wasted so many time to get 3k in 2's and i didnt abused anything!
    Give MOP titles !

3. May 3, 2015  
    Abuse what?
    Cuz someone donated?
    Molten is in need of donations, tbh even next season u guys will cry not to give titles.
    I played so hard and wasted so many time to get 3k in 2's and i didnt abused anything!
    Give MOP titles !
    Haha abuse what? U serious ;D , laughed so hard here.

There is no prob if someone donated for gear , problem starts that 3/11 classes were playable in 3s , in 2s 5/11.

And mhm may i ask what class do you play, cuzz if u write this crap u need to be one of warr,shaman,lock.

Like Malaco and Kaer said there will be pool to give titles or not and i think we already know the answer to that.

I totaly have nealry 900 arenas played so dont complain how much time u spended.

4. May 3, 2015  
    Abuse what?
    Cuz someone donated?
    Give MOP titles !
    You don't need to abuse anything in particular,just by playing certain classes you are in huge advantage over others,because of the amount of broken stuff.
    Not to mention some general bugs like mana drinks,stacking stats and stuff before joining arena etc...
    MoP is not even 50% working as it should,so why giving players gladiator titles when 95% of them are just carried and they won't get anywhere near their "hard" earned rating never again in their life once their classes get fixed?

5. May 3, 2015  
    I am wondering how many warriors reach 2.5+ rating with 2nd wind + 300 reflects :P
    if we want to be fair , MOP titles are lame atm.
    LK 2k rating is like 4k rating on MOP with these cheap teams that cheating and wintrade at nights with alts....
    thanks me later

6. May 3, 2015  
    all this whining coming from people not being able to reach 2.4K rating ;/ I got a rdruid (aka not top tier) and Im still able to reach 2.6K in 2s without any problem. when you know how to play everything is possible. warrior is really easy to play and is the class with the least bugs, which make other class with some bugs struggle against them.

7. May 3, 2015  
    I think the best choice would be to skip titles this season and start from the next one so all the major bugs would be fixed and the season will be fair

8. May 3, 2015  
    I think the best choice would be to skip titles this season and start from the next one so all the major bugs would be fixed and the season will be fair
    I hope you're talking about mop and not wotlk/cata

9. May 3, 2015  
    I hope you're talking about mop and not wotlk/cata
    Yeah I'm talking about MoP of course, most of the warriors got 2.4k rating just because of those 2 weeks of second wind not affected by battle fatigue

10. May 3, 2015  
    all this whining coming from people not being able to reach 2.4K rating ;/ I got a rdruid (aka not top tier) and Im still able to reach 2.6K in 2s without any problem. when you know how to play everything is possible. warrior is really easy to play and is the class with the least bugs, which make other class with some bugs struggle against them.
    The issue isn't that warrior is easy to play, or that it "is the class with the least bugs". The issue is warriors spent a majority of the season with positive bugs such as Second Wind not being affected by battle fatigue. 90% of the teams that would be eligible for titles are warriors, or people that played with warriors. Ask yourself which classes you played most games with. Since you played a rdudu at 2.6k, I can safely assume it was a warrior.

This is why many of us feel that this season was ruined, as a majority of teams only climbed rating while Second Wind was bugged, and played with warriors to do so.

11. May 3, 2015  
    Don't forget the gamebreaking spell reflect bug that keeps on persisting even after 3 last updates...

12. May 3, 2015  
    The issue isn't that warrior is easy to play, or that it "is the class with the least bugs". The issue is warriors spent a majority of the season with positive bugs such as Second Wind not being affected by battle fatigue. 90% of the teams that would be eligible for titles are warriors, or people that played with warriors. Ask yourself which classes you played most games with. Since you played a rdudu at 2.6k, I can safely assume it was a warrior.

This is why many of us feel that this season was ruined, as a majority of teams only climbed rating while Second Wind was bugged, and played with warriors to do so.
    the second wind bug lasted 1 week please saying the majority of the season is a bit dumb. and no there not only warriors in the top there is mostly warlocks. atleast this is on frostwolf. I played resto druid / hunter. its really easy to kill any war/healer team but extremely hard to kill warlock team. warlock op qqqqqq. i was at like 2.4 -2.5K rating when the second wind was fixed and now look im at 2960. the second wind bug didnt change anything. even now its healing less than intended.

13. May 3, 2015  
    the second wind bug lasted 1 week please saying the majority of the season is a bit dumb. and no there not only warriors in the top there is mostly warlocks. atleast this is on frostwolf. I played resto druid / hunter. its really easy to kill any war/healer team but extremely hard to kill warlock team. warlock op qqqqqq. i was at like 2.4 -2.5K rating when the second wind was fixed and now look im at 2960. the second wind bug didnt change anything. even now its healing less than intended.
    It most certainly did not last a week. The bug existed for close to a month. It also does not heal less than intended in it's current state and is absolutely fine.

14. May 3, 2015  
    Mop arena ladder :

+2800 : Arms warrior , Affli warlock, Resto shaman

+2400 : MW monk, Resto druid, MM Hunt, Frost DK, Sub rogue, Frost mage

Spec's that are dead : Ench sham , Ele sham, Holy priest, Shadow priest, Disci priest, WW monk, Unholy DK, Retri pala, Holy pala, Feral druid, Balance druid,

15. May 3, 2015  

Spell reflect, Second Wind that would be major problem if there would be 120k slams , 30k deep wounds, 100k raging blow, 50k mortal strike <--- this is problem.

First ... 3456715 ... Last