1. May 4, 2015  

2. May 4, 2015  
    When you have ddosers to secure your r1 it's easy not to give a ****. However, for players who are trying to get r1 without Shini and company, legit way, armory is only source of evidence for fishy games. Without it, simply a monkey can find an easy way to r1.
    Sorry, but we have no ddosers in our team, what's your point? We're just playing, don't really care who we face, because all of the competitive teams have already lost to us. We're sitting rank 1 atm and we don't care for armory, don't get me wrong tho, if armory was up it would be pretty sweet. In the end, the best team will get rank 1.

3. May 4, 2015  
    You don't have ddosers in the team , maybe i can agree with that , but all 3 of you abused and are still abusing multiple bugs , one of wich is with the engineering cloak enchant , i am just amazed not 1 staff member took any action regarding that , all 3 of you take almost no damage at all due to bug exploit in engineering , ofc all the competitive teams will lose since everyone is playing legit....

4. May 4, 2015  
    40 titles is ok at least until they fix all the major bugs in pvp

5. May 4, 2015  
    You don't have ddosers in the team , maybe i can agree with that , but all 3 of you abused and are still abusing multiple bugs , one of wich is with the engineering cloak enchant , i am just amazed not 1 staff member took any action regarding that , all 3 of you take almost no damage at all due to bug exploit in engineering , ofc all the competitive teams will lose since everyone is playing legit....
    You're actually stupid if you think there's a engineering cloak dmg reduction (wtf? lmfao), we use it so we get 27+ passive spell power, WHERE do you even get ideas like this? .
    So i guess if rank 1 players (we) started using something stupid, let's say savage gladiator (2) set, you guys would think it's a exploit? Are you actually this ignorant? We don't take damage because you guys LITERALLY do no damage, we have majority of the games recorded (against competitive teams)

6. May 4, 2015  
    Wtf warmane so sad all ****ers wintrade everyday and u give tittles this seaosn no banns for wintrade lel i dont know whats wrong here no pvp ladder nothing and u give titles with buggy class like hell nice work top work one player 80 wins in 3s 2.8k in 2s 115 wins 1.9 srsly its worst pvp season world

7. May 4, 2015  
    That is warmane look here very top pic :)

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150504/e9ia53hc.jpg

and this gives title for nothing never saw this *** pally in arena he just doing pve and have 2.7k 3s XD

8. May 4, 2015  
    the engineering cloak enchant , i am just amazed not 1 staff member took any action regarding that
    It's best in slot enchant for casters. The tooltip just doesnt show the 27 spell power when you hover over it while inspecting, so the people who never played retail or had engineering as profession don't know that it gives spell power. Obviously no staff member can take any action regarding that, since the "damage reduction bug" does not exist.

Best way to improve your gameplay is not by making excuses that others abuse, but adapting and changing the tactics that made you lose.

9. May 4, 2015  

Zombies

in wotlk that titles too good, cuz here ppl with 1.5k rate will be Glads :X

10. May 4, 2015  
    I mean in 3's Arena.
    2's got instant queues in 2.4k mmr so that titles good enough.

11. May 4, 2015  
    This thread turned into a cryfest about mop and its bugs, instead of feedback. Please lock this thread/remove all unrelevant posts.

12. May 4, 2015  
    Is there a way we can check our current rank?

13. May 4, 2015  
    True story.
    And i miss all friends from LK patch (even badass enemies).
    Even badass enemies give us more challenge than these random wintrades at high rating :D

14. May 4, 2015  
    True story.
    And i miss all friends from LK patch (even badass enemies).
    Even badass enemies give us more challenge than these random wintrades at high rating :D
    I would love if you named 2 teams that wintraded in the ladder, rag or dw. lmfao.

15. May 4, 2015  
    I would love if you named 2 teams that wintraded in the ladder, rag or dw. lmfao.
    Lucianito and Failthing

First ... 5678917 ... Last