1. May 9, 2015  
    Rofl I don't think theres an exploit, but isnt the 35 spell penetration enchant way better?

2. May 9, 2015  
    http://imgur.com/qleavbM

Guess who is rank 1 ? well of course the same exploiters as before exploiting the Engineering Cloak enchant , wich gives 28 spell power , cuz according to the wrathful gladiator priest , lock , and shammy , it is BIS enchant for casters , the fact that it's broken and gives the wearer reduced damage on active absorbs on the target is irelevant , the 28 spell power makes all the difference , not the Tailoring one wich gives 295 spell power , no , that is not bugged so nothing to exploit there , go for the 28 spell power , the fact that they are expliting is not a big deal , the thing that amazes me is the fact that they are doing this and taking rank 1's in 3's for the past 5-6 seasons and no one is doing anything to stop it ....

Junkie I agree with you 100%. These guys don't deserve to be rank one at all, the fact that they got 28 extra spellpower is astonishing and is giving them SOOOOOOOOOOOO much advantage in this game. Like holy crap.

I feel like you and me should contact that Scripter Dethey, I'll heal us, and you can DP spam like never before. That would make this game even more fair! And we would be able to get R!, the legit way! And when we face these 'abusers', we'll just leave, like we've done 25 times before.

And then, when we've DP spammed like ****, and still lost because you don't know how to put VT out or dispel your teammate, we'll blame it on their +28 spellpower and that abuse!

My point is, don't be an ***** Junkie/MostDP, you've abused the system for years and now when someone else is there to take the rank you don't deserve, you obv. have to blame them about something.

Even if you still don't play UHDK comp anymore ( Or maybe you do ), it doesn't change the fact that you and your partners both have been scripting, abusing and dodging.

And the biggest factor is the fact that you've managed to grab yourself WF glad which is pathetic, please don't get me wrong, and that was the season you dodged most teams and again, played with scripting partners.

Now I'm not "assuming" that you're and/or your partners are scripters, I've got actual proof of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl0BCHIe40E

Love how your dk is slowed and he still is able to run twice as fast as anyone else.

I hope you got my point, MostDP, and if you didn't, my point is don't be an *****, you've abused the system for decades now and you're blaming them for some tailoring ****, I'm friend with one of them, and I'm not commenting this to defend him, I'm commenting because it's the first time I read something this stupid, yet ironic coming from you.

3. May 9, 2015  
    http://imgur.com/qleavbM

Guess who is rank 1 ? well of course the same exploiters as before exploiting the Engineering Cloak enchant , wich gives 28 spell power , cuz according to the wrathful gladiator priest , lock , and shammy , it is BIS enchant for casters , the fact that it's broken and gives the wearer reduced damage on active absorbs on the target is irelevant , the 28 spell power makes all the difference , not the Tailoring one wich gives 295 spell power , no , that is not bugged so nothing to exploit there , go for the 28 spell power , the fact that they are expliting is not a big deal , the thing that amazes me is the fact that they are doing this and taking rank 1's in 3's for the past 5-6 seasons and no one is doing anything to stop it ....
    Next time try to atleast hide your mmr drop macro ://

4. May 9, 2015  
    Sorry for double post but, ****ing funny to look how these cavepeople, who would never break 1.8k rating in real servers talk **** here like they're rank 1. Example this junkie kid.

5. May 9, 2015  
    pvp on wotlk is dead cuz of exploiters like these guys , ddosers and wintraders , and you *****s have a problem with me .....amazing....

6. May 9, 2015  

7. May 9, 2015  
    WTB New keyboard for some allies and Hordes....
    Lately they have problems with MAIN Buttons like "Alt + F4"....

8. May 9, 2015  
    pvp on wotlk is dead cuz of exploiters like these guys , ddosers and wintraders , and you *****s have a problem with me .....amazing....
    Ddosers? No-one has been DC'd in our games, you even said it yourself.
    Wintrades? We havn't wintraded against anyone, recorded alot of our games and encourage the GM's to check the IP's
    Exploiters? Oh boy. First of all, we're not exploiting anything. Are we actually that good that you assume we are exploting to able to be that good?
    I don't know if you're trolling or just INSANELY stupid. God, I wish a GM would reply to you and just tell you how stupid you are.
    We're using the engineering for the glove enchant, and since we don't have tailoring it's between 25 spell penetartion or 27 spell power on the back, we're obviously gonna go with spell power. I literally pulled out the parachute because I knew I would get a reaction from you, because you're that STUPID.
    PvP on WotlK is dead because of people like you, endless crying, dodging and assuming stuff like this. I know that YOU struggle to get 1.7k on blackrock, but YOU isn't US. Become a better player instead of making yourself look like a fool, it's actually really sad.

9. May 9, 2015  
    Wintrades? We havn't wintraded against anyone, recorded alot of our games and encourage the GM's to check the IP's
    Exploiters? Oh boy. First of all, we're not exploiting anything. Are we actually that good that you assume we are exploting to able to be that good?
    I don't know if you're trolling or just INSANELY stupid. God, I wish a GM would reply to you and just tell you how stupid you are.
    We're using the engineering for the glove enchant, and since we don't have tailoring it's between 25 spell penetartion or 27 spell power on the back, we're obviously gonna go with spell power. I literally pulled out the parachute because I knew I would get a reaction from you, because you're that STUPID.
    PvP on WotlK is dead because of people like you, endless crying, dodging and assuming stuff like this. I know that YOU struggle to get 1.7k on blackrock, but YOU isn't US. Become a better player instead of making yourself look like a fool, it's actually really sad.
    there is no argue that mosthated is a monkey, BUT ur team mates have ddosed before i have convo between ur priest flatsix or was it sovietnik idk i think flatsix and 3rd person that that 3rd person ssed cz he got mad at suomi and shared to us ddosed ppl there for nobody wants to play versus ur team u ur self told me that u know when i was ddosed and by who u mentioned lucian and didnt want to mention other names so pls u know very well that u will be rank 1 because ur team mates got everyones ip so ye.... enough from me

10. May 9, 2015  
    Just like people know Junkie is a joke they also know you and your teammates are DDoS-ers. Maybe you're not DDoS-ing anyone now but your teammates did in past. I can't tell if you're doing it now becouse im not playing anymore and i don't care but i can tell your teammates did in past. Just becouse you're rank 1 now it doesn't prove anything. Alot of good people quit and there is no competition anymore. Speaking about Blackrock your 2.3k soloq won't prove anything either. Shaman that you play with Hrk bought 2.8k solo que shaman account, tried to play with Rllz LSD, lost 70% of games saying 'ive never played LSD before' wich is incorrect. It was painfully to watch stream. Have fun try hardsing after everyone quited. BB

11. May 9, 2015  
    Just like people know Junkie is a joke they also know you and your teammates are DDoS-ers. Maybe you're not DDoS-ing anyone now but your teammates did in past. I can't tell if you're doing it now becouse im not playing anymore and i don't care but i can tell your teammates did in past. Just becouse you're rank 1 now it doesn't prove anything. Alot of good people quit and there is no competition anymore. Speaking about Blackrock your 2.3k soloq won't prove anything either. Shaman that you play with Hrk bought 2.8k solo que shaman account, tried to play with Rllz LSD, lost 70% of games saying 'ive never played LSD before' wich is incorrect. It was painfully to watch stream. Have fun try hardsing after everyone quited. BB
    Yo, first of all, if you're talking about Bosslike, that's not Hrk. And another thing, I never bought my account, and we didn't have 70% of the games lost? What the **** is that of a bull**** statement?

We ended up with 34-6, 1960 rating. And the last games, when Rllz was messing around and ****ed up big time, you forgot to mention that, eh?

Stop coming up with something you don't have any proof about.

If you ask Rllz he'll tell you that he ****ed up later when we had 32-2, the last games we did were vs some random TC and we lost because he didn't dot anyone and had super bad positioning with pet.

Pls know your facts, mongoloid

12. May 9, 2015  
    It will be fun to see sumic and his friends getting squashed on the tournament euhe .

13. May 9, 2015  
    Oh and also forgot to mention,

did you watch the stream where we beat r1 LSP?

Or maybe when we beat Noiseless alt team?

How about when we had our 20-0 win loss streak?

The fact that you're coming up with random factors like " 70% lost games " is just absurd dude.

Did you smash your face onto your keyboard for a random number, or are you just overall braindamaged like most people?

Please tell me your name, so we can share a laugh together)

14. May 9, 2015  
    I'm a emotional girl, I can't say who I am ingame because I'm afraid of pixles
    Speaking about Blackrock your 2.3k soloq won't prove anything either.
    Pretty sure I was 2580

It will be fun to see sumic and his friends getting squashed on the tournament euhe.
    Don't really have any high hopes. But seems you would land top 2 on the tournament with your ego.

jk
    Keep dodging tho.

15. May 9, 2015  
    Pretty sure I was 2580

Don't really have any high hopes. But seems you would land top 2 on the tournament with your ego.

jk
    Keep dodging tho.
    The amount of dodging on you is so high you don't even know.
    jk i'm not playing on molten atm :x

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last