1. May 9, 2015  
    As he said in-game he had a 2.8k warlock on Blackrock aswell, sadly he can't backup that cuz he doesn't have the account anymore. Lost on the merge \w/

2. May 9, 2015  
    lmao why do i even reply to **** like this
    alright, i guess you're klevas, the shame rshaman that got kicked by junkie, getting boosted by at glads and taking pride in it when in reality he's bad.
    im done replying im suprised at myself that i even care enough to reply/talk in forums

3. May 9, 2015  
    or ur that dog**** rogue in iron horde who thinks wow mechanics works the way he wants.
    in the end idgaf either que against me or pm me if u wanna argue more
    ps mods, pelase remove all my posts in this thread i'm actually embaressed i replied in this thread

4. May 9, 2015  
    or ur that dog**** rogue in iron horde who thinks wow mechanics works the way he wants.
    ps mods, pelase remove all my posts in this thread i'm actually embaressed i replied in this thread
    you still think that i have a guild, you're amazingly ******ed ;).
    keep attacking me, thats all you can do actually.

Trash aside, gz. lold

5. May 9, 2015  
    Also i won't pm you or even talk to you. The one time you tried to do that you just attacked and flamed everyone around you. Typical from a child with 15 years old trashtalking on forums and then saying "delete all my posts". Won't make you look better.

6. May 9, 2015  
    short video summarising this thread for those that don't want to read through it all
    https://youtu.be/WXTsxPPcTEs?t=19s

7. May 10, 2015  
    cmon ppl , don't turn on each other ... you are all suposed to hate me ...remember ???

8. May 10, 2015  
    To be honest, I don't even know why is there a season hosted on deathwing/ragnaros , since there are still so many bugs to fix (I'd just keep the tournament on Blackrock for now), just an idea.

9. May 10, 2015  
    cmon ppl , don't turn on each other ... you are all suposed to hate me ...remember ???
    Don't worry , we have not forgotten about our hatred for little arrogant kids who think if they cheat their way out they the best. Clearly not.

10. May 10, 2015  
    Seriosly 17 MAY again u reset teams like you did when season starts with 1 day left until flush, for Christ sake change the date on monday the 18 MAY so we can enjoin 1 more flush and get our gear.

11. May 10, 2015  
    Why you still didn't update reward system, Malaco you said yesterday on the stream you gonna update all information about rewards. (Reduce amount of teams that get rewards if i'm not mistaken)

12. May 10, 2015  
    Yes update the rewards for wintraders.
    First time of my life i will see "ALt + f4 wintraders" that will get a extra reward + gladiator title and people that try hard with fair way will get nothing.
    Really,they should ban and remove full rating from half teams of MOP.

13. May 10, 2015  

14. May 10, 2015  
    that's the best answer.... because admins or GMs cant detect them so they can farm arenas like a boss.
    Go Go Go "Smash the ALT f4" - "Choose your enemy that you like " - "Never lose rating until 4k rating " - "Feed your guild mates with rating especialy at night"!

Enjoy it...xD

15. May 11, 2015  
    Teams with 60% W/L ratio, witch dodged almost every proper comp running bugged cleaves will get Gladiator title. Warmane joke 2014.
    I've seen guys witch 130-90 score be 2500+ rated. The mmr is a joke, as always, ArenaTournament pvp fixes in Ragnaros, what a joke.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last