1. May 18, 2015  
    Now apparently you decided to change the Rules on the last day before Season end. Do u think, that is fair to us, to change it on the last day?
    But it says it in the first post of this thread, 2 weeks ago (?)

2. May 18, 2015  
    Im pretty sure its not correct, since the information about mop not getting titles and 80% are states like 1-2days ago and all dicussions concerning these decisions started then, not a week ago.

3. May 18, 2015  
    A very bumpy ride to be honest. It was very hard to catch wintraders without the necessary tools and without community support that usually goes through them and sees the little bits. That's why the rewards are not so 'extraordinary'. With the forthcoming season we're hoping to have more monitoring tools, more incentives to play arenas and perhaps some modifications of the MMR system.

You also have to keep in mind that this was a very stressful era for most of the staff. On one side, we had the merge to complete and we had a lot of staff team-building operations to do and on the other we had a very innovative depiction of what herpes would look if it were a person trying to sabotage us in every step we took. The professionalism and quality no less can only be greater than what we had on both server before this merge once we have everything up and working.

In this stride that we're taking we're hoping that the community will join us with a more positive attitude to assure that we can consider all the options, leave no stone unturned and walk the path safely.

I can only assure you in one thing, you won't find a more dedicated team anywhere else. We'll pull our hair out, we'll swallow blood down the throat but we'll move forward with heartfelt desire to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone.
    Sorry to say but no titles should of been given out for any realm, not without a ladder. How do we know something if anything biased has happened in the rankings? Also it's hard to know how much we should push each day when we can't see how close we are to the cutoff ranking, being completely in the dark is a huge factor on how people play a season. There was a temp ladder on an external link for Blackrock realm I believe, why can that be added but no other ladder? We now have 1.7k rated players with seasonal/glad, further down the seasons people aren't going to know who actually earned their title and who actually abused the 'darkness' then bailed out when staff gave wind of having a ladder system for their personnel use. I know two glad's got their title by wintrading, but I have no proof so I can't give any names out. Really bad season and really bad decision on Warmane's part.

4. May 18, 2015  
    They only edited the original post to add the additional information.

5. May 18, 2015  
    Is it normal to get 0 arena points for this last week?? so did an effort for nothing

6. May 18, 2015  
    So that 80% requirement of games played is for the titles only?

I didn't receive any arena points after the flush so i'm just trying to get clarification.

I was on a team, played a couple dozen games last week and was at 63% of games on team...so i'm assuming that it needed to be 80% actual games played on team?

7. May 18, 2015  
    So season is over,titles are distributed etc...I have one question for all those "funny" peoples crying about "1.8 glads" .Why didnt you que and made season more active with more competition?I had seen with my own eyes peoples with 50% w/l ratio and max 1.3rate bashing so called "1.8 glads" which is actually absurd.In the end pvp arena community is non existant.For next season less trashtalk and more ques,jk wont happen!And about tournament its already known that blackrock teams gonna obliterate all ragnaros/dw teams.However its important to participate and good luck to all teams!Cheers!

8. May 18, 2015  
    Whoowhoo,

It seems like you did not read my post. Due to other things taking massive amounts of time and simply being higher priority it was impossible for us to provide monitoring tools (ladders) and the very reason why rewards and why even a whole season was not considered legitimate is because not even the staff had access to those tools and it wasn't even the main course on our dining table. That caused a lot of rule breaking and I stand behind our team's decision with the 80% rule. It was necessary.

However, with an administrator that is entirely focused on PvP you can expect more incentives and hopefully better seasons.

I'm giving you the answers to questions you asked, they're not excuses, it's just the path we had to take and if you will provide solely negativity then I have nothing else to give to you.

Good to know but I think molten staff should gave this information before not after arena season reset. Anyway thank you for working hard, I hope everything will go better, I just suggest you to work more on lich king and less on mop since the people is a lot more active in lk. Keep it up.

9. May 18, 2015  
    so malaco last quesiton how u will make people to que 3s after this season when you cant even make me to log here anymore
    rofl malward.

10. May 19, 2015  
    So season is over,titles are distributed etc...I have one question for all those "funny" peoples crying about "1.8 glads" .Why didnt you que and made season more active with more competition?I had seen with my own eyes peoples with 50% w/l ratio and max 1.3rate bashing so called "1.8 glads" which is actually absurd.In the end pvp arena community is non existant.For next season less trashtalk and more ques,jk wont happen!And about tournament its already known that blackrock teams gonna obliterate all ragnaros/dw teams.However its important to participate and good luck to all teams!Cheers!
    Many of us did queue to face the 1.8k r1's but due to different time zones and dodgers it was next to impossible to get enough games to catch up.

11. May 19, 2015  
    Dont even think about creating lordaeron realm again when u have other wotlk servers with only 60% of people online on peak hours within the servers capacity

12. May 19, 2015  
    Dont even think about creating lordaeron realm again when u have other wotlk servers with only 60% of people online on peak hours within the servers capacity
    And that has any relevance to a PvP thread....how?

13. May 20, 2015  

Arena point's the last week of season .

I know the season, resetted sunday night. But should people or I get arena points for that week, even if the season resets. Else the last week is useless for arena points, and people can only go up or down i rank but no points awarded.
    Ergo, i got no arena points.
    I had 24xxx arena points, I baught wand cost 12xx. and im down to 12xx yesterday. Then today when i log in, i should have a couple of 100's more.. but it's the same points as yesterday

Please help

I wrote this in a ticket on the website. I got refered to this topic, and to the forums.

What do i do? I feel cheated of points from a 1706 2v2 team :(

14. May 20, 2015  
    there was no flush on season end day, nor was one ever intended.

15. May 20, 2015  
    it was impossible for us to provide monitoring tools (ladders) and the very reason why rewards and why even a whole season was not considered legitimate is because not even the staff had access to those tools
    Wait what!?
    I am 100% sure Edifice or Hisue told us, or at least wanted us to believe, that the staff actually HAS tools and methods to track down the process of the ladders on each realm. Now you, Proterean, state the fact that there is not even a chance for the staff to track the ladders. How did you decide then who was going to recieve rewards and who was not? Or even better: How do you decide who will take part in the tournament and who wont?

Tbh there are three options now:
    1) You lied.
    2) Edifice/Hisue lied.
    3) You all don't give a f***

Chose w/e fits you most

However, with an administrator that is entirely focused on PvP you can expect more incentives and hopefully better seasons.
    Wow.
    Actually, as the merge was barely announced, we were told that Malaco would be the main "administrator that is entirely focused on PvP". This is why we, especially the AT community, DID expect an at least decent season. But nevertheless the season sucked balls so deep, even my dog could go r1. Still there is one main question comming to my mind: Where did Malaco go?
    But I stop complaining here, because option 3) fits ME the most. It's very frustrating to know Malaco sold us with ease, but nvm.
    I am off to retail.

Pce out, Fake.

First ... 1523242526 Last