1. May 5, 2015  
    I mean in 3's Arena.
    2's got instant queues in 2.4k mmr so that titles good enough.
    LoL Instant que at 2.4 Yea talk more. Im 2.6 Mmr and im waiting in Que 10 min's ( if there is some team 2.4+) On Dw 2s is totaly Dead. (hydrasonx)

2. May 5, 2015  
    Mop Arenas are a joke atm. The amount of unpunished wintrade is insane.
    Not joining arena making no punishment makes wintrading possible in the middle of the day.

Just an example taken 5 min ago:

This just kills everything. Fun. Competition. and so on....
    And it affects every team on the ladder not just the wintraders. People get fed by this wintraders coz they dont care if they simply dont join.

Giving out titles without armory and this broken system is kinda ..... choose your word.

Best regards Dogroth

3. May 5, 2015  
    As long as the staff has statistics and logs to ban the wintraders, the MOP titles should be given since a lot of time and effort was put in by the community that actually played the game instead of those sitting AFK in elwynn forest / durotar. Coins of course is a different matter but at least the titles can give them 'some' sense of accomplishment.

4. May 5, 2015  
    Junkie, talking about hacking/abusing while you were leaving in preparation room….Seems legit, relax your team will be deleted this time…once again.
    http://i.imgur.com/y9NhDBw.jpg
    That's not me you uneducated baboon , now every priest at high rate must be me ? wtf

5. May 5, 2015  
    As long as the staff has statistics and logs to ban the wintraders, the MOP titles should be given since a lot of time and effort was put in by the community that actually played the game instead of those sitting AFK in elwynn forest / durotar. Coins of course is a different matter but at least the titles can give them 'some' sense of accomplishment.
    the problem isnt just the wintrader. half the ladder got fed by the wintraders tho. I personally stopped 3s after gettin them 2 times but if i wanted i could have just kept queing and end up 2,6k in 1 hour.
    I dont even say that people do it on purpose but its a fact that the ladder atm is so unaccurate and i am saying this as a player in r1 range. So jea...

6. May 5, 2015  
    That's not me you uneducated baboon , now every priest at high rate must be me ? wtf
    Nope, just the ones witch dodge and abuse.

7. May 5, 2015  
    The problem goes further than just win traders.
    Throughout the season, many classes were simply unplayable. They had no chance to be competitive. The only classes we see playing for rating are rsham, warrior, locks, and a few others with bugs like combat rogues.

This is what has killed the PvP season on Warmane. Classes are in a much better state now, and are certain to improve further, so one can hope for a better second season.

8. May 5, 2015  
    Nope, just the ones witch dodge and abuse.
    Does that also mean that every whining little ***** warrior that has high rate is you?

9. May 5, 2015  
    Does that also mean that every whining little ***** warrior that has high rate is you?
    Still better then leave in prep room ;)

10. May 5, 2015  
    the problem isnt just the wintrader. half the ladder got fed by the wintraders tho. I personally stopped 3s after gettin them 2 times but if i wanted i could have just kept queing and end up 2,6k in 1 hour.
    I dont even say that people do it on purpose but its a fact that the ladder atm is so unaccurate and i am saying this as a player in r1 range. So jea...

I completely agree with you, however, like I said, if the staff has logs and statistics, they can simply subtract the false rating gained from the teams that are in "title range". I know it's probably a laborious process, but if they are dedicated enough it is possible.

11. May 5, 2015  
    So, first of all let me state that im one of the teams witch are fighting between the rank 1-5 this season in 2s and tryed a bunch of times to que up 3s also.
    On a side note I see a more active que in the 2s ladder, but giving out Glad title in 2s always been a bad idea, especially in a season like this.
    The whole idea of having a working ladder on site is for allow to know the overall situation of the top ratings, for example im currently rank4 and im not anymore much active ingame so I don’t have time to play daily for see if im still rank 4 or im dropped out from “Glad title rank range”, especially as for check I need to do at least 1 match for update the rank on the team informations.
    About all the **** behind the the currently r1 in 2s/3s on DW, nothing much to say, they are r1 capable, they loss from me in the same way as they beated me so I dubt they are hacking at all, I could just critize that for example with the new SoR bug (ret paladins seal,witch deals way too much dmg compared of how it should be) we’re checking an incredible increase of Ret/Disc in the ladder and guess what, r1 is that comp, witch, with Warmane meta shouldn’t even exist …If they play 24/7 or at 3am, it’s their own decision, priorities are different for everyone; same as the horde team in 2s (DW) witch is farming at 4am for keep his glad ranks… If you QQ about them hacking, means you never played against decent players.
    About the 3s, I’ve tried so many times to que, ended up in sit 30-40 mins afking and/or meeting Sumic LSP (1-3 for them) or simply a 3s team composed by almost undergeared players witch were looking for 10 matches…If we consider this a competition,no words. We cant decide a 2s/3s ladder depending on who’s more active and being lucky with ques, that’s not how’s supposed a pvp ladder to be. For example, yesterday there were 2 teams in the 3s que, after we got x2 matches they both stopped, in other terms, you can be the best PvP players world (not my case lol) but if you don’t get ques, while others stay whole day online waiting for get vs some random teams, you cant do much more…I guess that before “Tournaments, Big rewards or even rewards” Warmane need to realize a way for make more people play 3s, otherwise will be just another season like this (talking about 3s), and with Blackrock realm in the realmlist, Warmane should consider in make something new for Ragnaros/DW realms for increase the amount of 3s activity.
    Despite that, now its too late for such changes in this season, Molten failed already when they gave back the r1 titles and even Glads title, so those people aren’t in most of the cases interested in be active for obtain them once again, w/o even state that seems like considered as “wintrading” if a 2 teams of the same PVP guild meet eachother in the 3s ladder, with such ques.. (Warmane mentality TM)
    Junkie, talking about hacking/abusing while you were leaving in preparation room….Seems legit, relax your team will be deleted this time…once again.
    http://i.imgur.com/y9NhDBw.jpg
    I expected that with the merge with AT, molten WOTLK realm would have been in better state especially while talking about PvP, but right now, the situation is the same, same bugs as before, same metagame and so on….
    After this season im so thankfull that thanks to Warmane im slowly stopping play, compared to before.
    Best regards 
    Agree with everything here. Its not just you, many people will stop or they already stoped playing becouse they lost all hopes in this server. Just look at Warmane homepage all of those updates are for MoP, Wrath gets noone of game breaking fixes even tho they said 'We will focus more on Wrath' Im not crying about anything here its just fact.

12. May 5, 2015  
    Rewards on MOP? Good joke there Molten.

Rank 1: "x" Wintrader Gladiator
    Rank 2: "x" Credit Card Gladiator

13. May 5, 2015  
    LoL Instant que at 2.4 Yea talk more. Im 2.6 Mmr and im waiting in Que 10 min's ( if there is some team 2.4+) On Dw 2s is totaly Dead. (hydrasonx)
    Then u playing at wrong time.

14. May 5, 2015  
    Warmane should WIPE every rank 1 title that has been given back, alot of titles have been duplicated, sold and abused.
    (Dont reply to this as ''just cuz u dont have any r1 titles'' I got 3)
    Remove EVERY single arena title that has been given before this season ends. Do not use AT reward system, and just use old molten reward system for the PvE realms. Do not give any titles to MoP because of how bad of a situation there is in MoP right now.

If you decide not to wipe rank 1 titles that have been given back, then just use Moltens old reward system for season rewards.

15. May 5, 2015  
    Warmane should WIPE every rank 1 title that has been given back, alot of titles have been duplicated, sold and abused.
    (Dont reply to this as ''just cuz u dont have any r1 titles'' I got 3)
    Remove EVERY single arena title that has been given before this season ends. Do not use AT reward system, and just use old molten reward system for the PvE realms. Do not give any titles to MoP because of how bad of a situation there is in MoP right now.

If you decide not to wipe rank 1 titles that have been given back, then just use Moltens old reward system for season rewards.

I agree. If its a fresh start, make it a fresh start in every way, as he said. Many of those titles do not represent what they should.

First ... 789101119 ... Last