1. May 17, 2015  
    Its just molten/warmane poor profesionall staff.

2. May 17, 2015  
    i presumme u only decided to deal with 5v5 multibox wintraders not the real ones makin deals or tryin to make deals with other teams this is just sad...

3. May 17, 2015  
    sry for double post but i rly thought with this merge and new pvp oriented staff these couple of wintraders will be stopped but i guess i was wrong...

4. May 17, 2015  
    "- Must be within 80% of team games played.
    - Personal rating must be within 150 of team rating."

Why you share such important information 10hours before season end?
    I bet many people going to be disappointed they got the rate but not the % played. :(
    Just realized now after all, i got the correct rating but only about 65% games played due to me joining later on. they should decrease it to the same % as it was on retail , 80% is maybe abit too much for new people who joined a team later on and earned the correct rating to obtain the titles.

5. May 17, 2015  

6. May 17, 2015  
    80% is way too high
    Yea dude the ladder itself is dead for people 1: To get enough games played 2: people who join the team later on and play alot of games to earn enough rating to obtain titles even though they played alot of games to get in the rating boundaries will not be able to get that much % played since the ladder is dead and if im not mistaken wasn't it +- 40% games played on retail? if so it should be in the middle since we a private server and blizzlike.

7. May 17, 2015  
    Yea dude the ladder itself is dead for people 1: To get enough games played 2: people who join the team later on and play alot of games to earn enough rating to obtain titles even though they played alot of games to get in the rating boundaries will not be able to get that much % played since the ladder is dead and if im not mistaken wasn't it +- 40% games played on retail? if so it should be in the middle since we a private server and blizzlike.
    on retail the only thing you needed was 100 rating within the team rating....idk why the announce this 1 day before season ends.

8. May 17, 2015  
    on retail the only thing you needed was 100 rating within the team rating....idk why the announce this 1 day before season ends.
    You are correct, but my point is 101% correct there should be some lenience / leeway towards this situation.

9. May 17, 2015  
    Its just molten/warmane poor profesionall staff.
    This is a very rude thing to say.Bare in mind that there are people around here that did their wintrades before the recording system was setup and they reached the required gladiator rank by cheating and its pretty hard to tell them apart from legit players.If anything would be unprofessional that is dealing out titles to cheaters / abusers or wrongfully banning people.Since they are professional enough to see the flaws and judge the situation based on all of the info and feedback from players they did the only logical thing that was to be done - REVOKE THE TITLES until fair system was secured.

10. May 17, 2015  
    Will we get AP for this weeks ten games on Ragnaros? Or should I stay at 1801 rating and not play ten games?

11. May 17, 2015  
    I couldnt edit my post above.

These titles that people speak of, who will get those? Will I get a title with 1801 rating on Ragnaros? Or is it just top teams on each realm?

12. May 17, 2015  
    We have just finished going over the Mists of Pandaria arena information.

Unfortunately, we have just decided that Mists of Pandaria will NOT receive titles for this season.

There are a couple of reasons for this very close to end of season announcement.

- The vast majority of high ranking players in the Mists of Pandaria 2v2 and 3v3 brackets have been abusing the arena system ever since it was released.
    - We have reviewed every classes current reported issues and determined they require more development and attention to be up to a certain standard, which reinforces our decision not to provide titles this season to Mists of Pandaria arena players.
    GJ
    But prepare new season a little bit better this time with armory and without exploits.

13. May 17, 2015  
    You are correct, but my point is 101% correct there should be some lenience / leeway towards this situation.
    In fact, 80% is very reasonable however not just thrown in on literally the last day of the season, maybe if it was just added on the start of the next one it'd be cool.

14. May 17, 2015  
    May I ask why is my client WoD ? I can't login because my account needs to be converted or something. I don't get it ?

15. May 17, 2015  
    Will we get our arena points before season reset or no??

First ... 101819202122 ... Last