1. May 3, 2015  
    Just keep the old reward system for the PvE realms. (3s) Rank 1 season title+coins+mount, Rank 2 Glad+coins, rank 3-5 duelist, 6-10 rival
    (2s) Rank 1 Glad+coins, rank 2-3 duelist, 4-6 rival, rank 7-10 challenger.
    I would exclude coins and mounts for now since there is no working armory yet. In future yes. Other than that old system was quite good, I agree.

2. May 3, 2015  
    im sorry but giving 15 glad titles off 2s in mop is just plain stupid, gladiator should be an unique title that proves that your good at arena and distruibuing to 15 players off the most stupidiest bracket in arena i wouldnt even would wear my glad title. Reducing to top4 2s would be nice and also giving out duelist/rival/challenger title over top5-top20 would be nice too.

3. May 3, 2015  
    I would exclude coins and mounts for now since there is no working armory yet. In future yes. Other than that old system was quite good, I agree.
    Lol? What does armory have to do with anything? The rewards should be the same. Armory has nothing to do with someone getting rank1 or removing someones rewards because it's not up. If you want rank 1 and you fight for rank 1, and manage to get it, you should get the rewards, and not be removed because of armory? lmao.

4. May 3, 2015  
    Lol? What does armory have to do with anything? The rewards should be the same. Armory has nothing to do with someone getting rank1 or removing someones rewards because it's not up. If you want rank 1 and you fight for rank 1, and manage to get it, you should get the rewards, and not be removed because of armory? lmao.
    When you have ddosers to secure your r1 it's easy not to give a ****. However, for players who are trying to get r1 without Shini and company, legit way, armory is only source of evidence for fishy games. Without it, simply a monkey can find an easy way to r1.

5. May 3, 2015  
    I've finded this season way not enough active for have a proper rewards, especially if we talk about the 3s situation.
    I've personally tryed to que up 3s for a month, at around 20/21 GMT+2 time witch is supposed to be a good hour for play, not even a single que except a bunch against the currently r1 team in 3s (Soumi,Sumic,Hrk that, no offence, but seems be online around 24/7 and somehow getting 3s ques at 2am or even later, but probably im wrong, so many players see them be online at even later nights getting 3s calls....And the r2 is not even at 1600 rate as far as i know, so i wont do anykind of accuse because there is no point)
    Without an armory you cant have a competitive ladder, simply because u dont know the rates of the others, you dont know against who they are fighting (How is even possible that Soumi got 2500+ mmr in 2 teams w/o face a single time any of the top5 teams in the ladder? Oh com'on...)
    Rewarding the 3s ladder Rank 1 with not even 2k rate is just a joke and allows to be soo hidden things, the problem is that once again, the overall informations about the season are completly ****ed up.
    How are the rules for be rewarded? For example Sumic is in a 2500 team (previous of Soumi....) with not even 2k rate, Soumi and Hrk dropped mmr on it and a guy even posted the SS about it, but isnt disbanded yet.
    Way too many fishy things in this season, especially on DW realm; Staff should take in consider to completly remove the 3s rewards, and lower so much the 2s ones, or even consider in make the season longer and end AT LEAST 1 month after armory release.
    It's not a competition when you dont know who are the top teams and with witch rate, and it ends up ONLY in "the most nerd get the r1, thats the case of Soumi,Hrk,Sumic for example"

6. May 3, 2015  
    I've finded this season way not enough active for have a proper rewards, especially if we talk about the 3s situation.
    I've personally tryed to que up 3s for a month, at around 20/21 GMT+2 time witch is supposed to be a good hour for play, not even a single que except a bunch against the currently r1 team in 3s (Soumi,Sumic,Hrk that, no offence, but seems be online around 24/7 and somehow getting 3s ques at 2am or even later, but probably im wrong, so many players see them be online at even later nights getting 3s calls....And the r2 is not even at 1600 rate as far as i know, so i wont do anykind of accuse because there is no point)
    Without an armory you cant have a competitive ladder, simply because u dont know the rates of the others, you dont know against who they are fighting (How is even possible that Soumi got 2500+ mmr in 2 teams w/o face a single time any of the top5 teams in the ladder? Oh com'on...)
    Rewarding the 3s ladder Rank 1 with not even 2k rate is just a joke and allows to be soo hidden things, the problem is that once again, the overall informations about the season are completly ****ed up.
    How are the rules for be rewarded? For example Sumic is in a 2500 team (previous of Soumi....) with not even 2k rate, Soumi and Hrk dropped mmr on it and a guy even posted the SS about it, but isnt disbanded yet.
    Way too many fishy things in this season, especially on DW realm; Staff should take in consider to completly remove the 3s rewards, and lower so much the 2s ones, or even consider in make the season longer and end AT LEAST 1 month after armory release.
    It's not a competition when you dont know who are the top teams and with witch rate, and it ends up ONLY in "the most nerd get the r1, thats the case of Soumi,Hrk,Sumic for example"
    Noone of them will be rewarded for their 2v2 following MoltenWoW Rules.
    I dont see the problem with those people at all, 2v2 they wont have rewards, and if they find enjoyable farm +1 or wintrade at 3-4am in 3v3 let them do it for some pixels lol

7. May 3, 2015  
    Lmao, all these sneak dissers and afraid of telling who they are ingame.
    First of all, me and soumi are not able to get rewards in 2s because we do not have the personal rating, we've left the team numerous of times just to play with other friends, and not ''mmr drop then join again''. The only person who CAN get a reward from our 2s team is Hrk because he hasn't left the team.
    Secondly. We have never wintraded in 3s, (I even encourge the GM's to check ALL our games, IPs etc) I don't even know where you guys got that from. We got 1 que at 2am because we saw some people that were on and getting 3s ques us, so we logged on and qued. Third. Why do you expect us to be super high in team rating when Rank 2, Rank 3 and Rank 4 are all dodging us?
    It's not a competition when you dont know who are the top teams and it ends up ONLY in "the most nerd get the r1, thats the case of Soumi,Hrk,Sumic for example
    I don't know who you are, but i assume you're in one of dodgelord or dodgelolz teams. It's not a competition when all of the competive teams are dodging us.
    People cry about ''3s is so dead ladida'' it's dead BECAUSE you make it dead, afraid of queing into teams.

8. May 3, 2015  
    Oh, and why do you guys have to derail a thread like this? We're here to give feedback and not cry a bunch.
    The people who play wintrade will get banned and disbanded. We're here to talk about rewards, give feedback about the REWARDS or this thread will get locked like every other thread when it gets derailed.

9. May 3, 2015  
    (How is even possible that Soumi got 2500+ mmr in 2 teams w/o face a single time any of the top5 teams in the ladder? Oh com'on...)
    Won every single top 5 team in both of those teams (shatter, sp/rog and dk/hpala, are the other top5 teams)

For example Sumic is in a 2500 team (previous of Soumi....) with not even 2k rate, Soumi and Hrk dropped mmr on it
    Mmr was never dropped on the team and Hrk's mmr is around 2600. Why is it relevant to anything wether sumics personal rating is 2k or 2,5k in the team?

It's not a competition
    It's not a competition because all the hypocrites are dodging us in both brackets and then crying on forums that we have high rating when we actually play the game instead of fake afk in elwyn forest.

ONLY in "the most nerd get the r1, thats the case of Soumi,Hrk,Sumic for example"
    If we would happen to get r1 in 3's, it would actually be "only the best team gets r1" because we won series vs every single team that had balls to queue vs us.
    (Props to Junkie btw, he is one of the only players with spine to try win us and he actually did win us few times. Unlike all the hypocrites who cry on forums about Junkie dodging and leaving arena in prep room. Well, the hypocrites are now doing the exact same thing)

Next time you decide to type wall of text on forums, make sure even some of it is actually true.

10. May 3, 2015  
    MOP REALMS !
    2v2
    1-6 glad
    6-16 rival

3v3

1-6 glad
    6-18 rival
    18-30 duelist or something

That is my opinnion

11. May 3, 2015  
    Mop realms should not get any titles from arena until the game is pvp wise somewhat fixed. Even the title radius in wotlk realms i kinda too high. Also, can anyone with a valid info talk me through about how true is that u need to have the team made about a month before season end to be validable for titles? Also the played % in team?

12. May 3, 2015  
    Is there rules to the team? can you post about it?

13. May 3, 2015  
    imo, there is too much glad title in 2s for mop, should be like 2-5 max, then the duelist and challenger tittle should also be added, aka the old system was better

14. May 3, 2015  
    Posts get deleted? Anyways i'll ask it again, whats the % of games you need to have in team to be valid for title?

15. May 3, 2015  
    Posts get deleted? Anyways i'll ask it again, whats the % of games you need to have in team to be valid for title?
    This was answered in the stream.
    No % needed.
    Personal rating needs to be within 150 of team rating to be eligible.

First ... 2345614 ... Last