1. May 4, 2015  
    I would love if you named 2 teams that wintraded in the ladder, rag or dw. lmfao.
    history is there my friend....actually i saw a guild with 10 different teams and few of them with different partners queue on same time at night when no people in queue ;)

Never mind , these people will cheat and no one will permaslap them.

2. May 4, 2015  
    This thread turned into a cryfest about mop and its bugs, instead of feedback. Please lock this thread/remove all unrelevant posts.
    Im not sure if your just acting ret***ed or your acutaly brainless , all posts or comments about MoP have been posted cuzz Staff which is giving those titles dont even have clue whats going on MoP, there is no QQ about fixing bugs or any type of feedback, but i agree that thread turned into anti-thread, cuzz there has been such unfair season and giving away unique titles such as glad to players who windtraded or got carried by bugs just aint fair. I see from your reply's that your playing on LK servers and i dont understand why are you writting about MoP if you dont have a god damm clue about it.

+ If ur acting like r1 player then you shouldnt have any probs reaching r1 again in next season ( or so ??? )

3. May 4, 2015  
    Lucianito and Failthing
    And what exactly is your claim based on dodgelord, my dull apprentice?

4. May 4, 2015  
    Can you post about specific rules about team requirements? Anything to be done about people mmr dropping @2.2k to face vs 1.8k teams and getting rate for it?

5. May 4, 2015  
    Can you post about specific rules about team requirements? Anything to be done about people mmr dropping @2.2k to face vs 1.8k teams and getting rate for it?
    On the Q/A stream, it was said the only requirement will be to have personal rating be within 150 of the team rating.

6. May 5, 2015  
    Is this some joke Warmane? Gladiator should be unique tittle as many other people said. You will see people with Gladiator now like people with Challenger pre-wipe. Good job

7. May 5, 2015  
    That is warmane look here very top pic :)

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150504/e9ia53hc.jpg

and this gives title for nothing never saw this *** pally in arena he just doing pve and have 2.7k 3s XD
    What the **** I never ever saw this guy anywhere the **** bro who is he

8. May 5, 2015  
    So, first of all let me state that im one of the teams witch are fighting between the rank 1-5 this season in 2s and tryed a bunch of times to que up 3s also.
    On a side note I see a more active que in the 2s ladder, but giving out Glad title in 2s always been a bad idea, especially in a season like this.
    The whole idea of having a working ladder on site is for allow to know the overall situation of the top ratings, for example im currently rank4 and im not anymore much active ingame so I don’t have time to play daily for see if im still rank 4 or im dropped out from “Glad title rank range”, especially as for check I need to do at least 1 match for update the rank on the team informations.
    About all the **** behind the the currently r1 in 2s/3s on DW, nothing much to say, they are r1 capable, they loss from me in the same way as they beated me so I dubt they are hacking at all, I could just critize that for example with the new SoR bug (ret paladins seal,witch deals way too much dmg compared of how it should be) we’re checking an incredible increase of Ret/Disc in the ladder and guess what, r1 is that comp, witch, with Warmane meta shouldn’t even exist …If they play 24/7 or at 3am, it’s their own decision, priorities are different for everyone; same as the horde team in 2s (DW) witch is farming at 4am for keep his glad ranks… If you QQ about them hacking, means you never played against decent players.
    About the 3s, I’ve tried so many times to que, ended up in sit 30-40 mins afking and/or meeting Sumic LSP (1-3 for them) or simply a 3s team composed by almost undergeared players witch were looking for 10 matches…If we consider this a competition,no words. We cant decide a 2s/3s ladder depending on who’s more active and being lucky with ques, that’s not how’s supposed a pvp ladder to be. For example, yesterday there were 2 teams in the 3s que, after we got x2 matches they both stopped, in other terms, you can be the best PvP players world (not my case lol) but if you don’t get ques, while others stay whole day online waiting for get vs some random teams, you cant do much more…I guess that before “Tournaments, Big rewards or even rewards” Warmane need to realize a way for make more people play 3s, otherwise will be just another season like this (talking about 3s), and with Blackrock realm in the realmlist, Warmane should consider in make something new for Ragnaros/DW realms for increase the amount of 3s activity.
    Despite that, now its too late for such changes in this season, Molten failed already when they gave back the r1 titles and even Glads title, so those people aren’t in most of the cases interested in be active for obtain them once again, w/o even state that seems like considered as “wintrading” if a 2 teams of the same PVP guild meet eachother in the 3s ladder, with such ques.. (Warmane mentality TM)
    Junkie, talking about hacking/abusing while you were leaving in preparation room….Seems legit, relax your team will be deleted this time…once again.
    http://i.imgur.com/y9NhDBw.jpg
    I expected that with the merge with AT, molten WOTLK realm would have been in better state especially while talking about PvP, but right now, the situation is the same, same bugs as before, same metagame and so on….
    After this season im so thankfull that thanks to Warmane im slowly stopping play, compared to before.
    Best regards 

9. May 5, 2015  
    It is absurd doing 3s on MoP servers. Almost everyone high rated is just wintrading due to no armory. I am sitting in queue and every time queue pops no one shows up. It's like 1/5 times I get into queue it's an actual team.

10. May 5, 2015  
    If they dont give us titles this season u will cry and complain about next season titles, thats a fact. 99% mop cry and qq

11. May 5, 2015  
    Why there are players on sargeras who cant reach 2.3k+ and they're playing rshaman/warr , rdruid /warr and lock/rshaman?
    80% of mop realms are warrior and 70% of them cant be 2.4k+
    If u complain why there are teams for example enha/rog 2.4k, frost mage / rog 2.4k , hunter rdruid 2.6k?

12. May 5, 2015  
    Because everyone is playing rsham/warr, etc. They just fight each other, and the best healer/warr or healer/lock teams win...

Also the fact that most players rarely play, since there is no armory and so many bugs, as a result, the ladder is dominated by those who climbed when second wind was bugged...

How many of the people win traded for rating is another issue as well.

13. May 5, 2015  
    Because everyone is playing rsham/warr, etc. They just fight each other, and the best healer/warr or healer/lock teams win...

Also the fact that most players rarely play, since there is no armory and so many bugs, as a result, the ladder is dominated by those who climbed when second wind was bugged...

How many of the people win traded for rating is another issue as well.
    Yes and those who climbed like that lost 300 rate when its fixed.
    But u have point about wintrade, staff can check log from each member whos on top, they have statistics about everything so its not big deal to look up on that.

14. May 5, 2015  
    Why there are players on sargeras who cant reach 2.3k+ and they're playing rshaman/warr , rdruid /warr and lock/rshaman?
    80% of mop realms are warrior and 70% of them cant be 2.4k+
    If u complain why there are teams for example enha/rog 2.4k, frost mage / rog 2.4k , hunter rdruid 2.6k?

Why, cuzz there are some players which can outplay this comp.

I would let you talk like this if u were priest or dk, but i think ur rsham so just .... not gonna even talk cuzz all ill get is a forum ban.

15. May 5, 2015  
    [QUOTE=Auren;2449052]
    Junkie, talking about hacking/abusing while you were leaving in preparation room….Seems legit, relax your team will be deleted this time…once again.
    http://i.imgur.com/y9NhDBw.jpg

That aint junkie!Talking bout him and abusing didnt he played that bugged unholy cleave with 6k dp spam and his dk-s are also known for using various hacks.Known facts and admitted by theirs previous partners!

First ... 67891018 ... Last