1. May 5, 2015  
    Warmane should WIPE every rank 1 title that has been given back, alot of titles have been duplicated, sold and abused.
    (Dont reply to this as ''just cuz u dont have any r1 titles'' I got 3)
    Remove EVERY single arena title that has been given before this season ends. Do not use AT reward system, and just use old molten reward system for the PvE realms. Do not give any titles to MoP because of how bad of a situation there is in MoP right now.

If you decide not to wipe rank 1 titles that have been given back, then just use Moltens old reward system for season rewards.
    Totaly agreed , but there is low chance taking titles back but at least old reaward system , cuzz this system is just sellout.

2. May 5, 2015  
    The old system was broken and it only rewarded the FoTM comps, widening the reward pool is the right choice, quote
    Challenger: Season 14 (New) End a PvP season in the top 35% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won in Season 14).
    Duelist: Season 14 (New) End a PvP season in the top 3% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won in Season 14).
    Grievous Gladiator (New) End a PvP season in the top 0.5% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won in Season 14).
    Grievous Gladiator: Rank 1 (New) End a PvP season in the top 0.1% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won in Season 14).

Rival: Season 14 (New) End a PvP season in the top 10% of the arena ladder (requires 50 games won in Season 14). Title Reward: Hero of the Alliance. 10 points.
    also read http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_season?cookieSetup=true

and that's retail, with a 50 times more players in the pool considering these titles are rewarded per battlegroup, hundreds if not thousands of players get a reward by the end of every season.

again widening the pool will only help reward the non-fotm comps, this new system is fair, So stop crying about the top 50 players getting rewarded.

3. May 5, 2015  
    Spoiler: Show
    The old system was broken and it only rewarded the FoTM comps, widening the reward pool is the right choice, quote

also read http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_season?cookieSetup=true

and that's retail, with a 50 times more players in the pool considering these titles are rewarded per battlegroup, hundreds if not thousands of players get a reward by the end of every season.

again widening the pool will only help reward the non-fotm comps, this new system is fair, So stop crying about the top 50 players getting rewarded.

Why do people like you post stupid stuff like this? Do you realize that top 50 players on the pve realms in 2s and 3s are around 250 players, on one realm.
    One realm has around 3k players. And not all these players even do PvP. THIS doesn't work because THIS is not RETAIL, new players don't come everyday, people are used to the pvp community, people within the PvP community basically all know eachother. Stop posting stuff like this, for the love of god you're only increasing the bad ideas and posts in the thread.

4. May 5, 2015  
    Warmane should WIPE every rank 1 title that has been given back, alot of titles have been duplicated, sold and abused.
    Remove EVERY single arena title that has been given before this season ends.
    This. Remember when old wotlk warsong titles got wiped?

5. May 5, 2015  
    Remove EVERY single arena title that has been given before this season ends. Do not use AT reward system, and just use old molten reward system for the PvE realms. Do not give any titles to MoP because of how bad of a situation there is in MoP right now.

If you decide not to wipe rank 1 titles that have been given back, then just use Moltens old reward system for season rewards.
    Agreed. if PvE'ers weren't allowed to get Saviour or LoD title' back, or achievement hunters weren't allowed to get their titles back then why should PvPer's? Only recently have there been some serious class fixing, which means people have to rely on skill for their titles, not how broken in a good way their char is during that season.

6. May 5, 2015  
    And also the absurd amount of duplication and selling of Glad/Seasonal Glad titles.

Erm, edit not working?o.o

7. May 5, 2015  
    Junkie, talking about hacking/abusing while you were leaving in preparation room….Seems legit, relax your team will be deleted this time…once again.
    http://i.imgur.com/y9NhDBw.jpg
    My disc dced you can tell because he didnt even join you fool, and that's not junkie either
    Besides do you really think I'm gonna dodge you lmao, I'll be sniping if anything

8. May 5, 2015  
    Bads who can't acquire titles, want titles to get removed. How cute. People played and invested time to get r1. Not everyone can spend 14h per day on computer each season to get title.

9. May 5, 2015  
    Why do people like you post stupid stuff like this? Do you realize that top 50 players on the pve realms in 2s and 3s are around 250 players, on one realm.
    One realm has around 3k players. And not all these players even do PvP. THIS doesn't work because THIS is not RETAIL, new players don't come everyday, people are used to the pvp community, people within the PvP community basically all know eachother. Stop posting stuff like this, for the love of god you're only increasing the bad ideas and posts in the thread.
    its ironic when you call someone stupid when you yourself are mouth breathing all over the boards
    50 players on the pve realms in 2s and 3s are around 250 players, on one realm.
    can you even ? i didn't realize that 50+50 is 250.

All i see here is assertion after assertion, the fact is all the realms here are PVP realms not PVE, fact is the pvp community is much larger then the pve players, claiming the pvp community "basicly" all know one another is absurd and wrong, indeed this is not retail but we are supposed to be as close as possible, we imitate. and just claiming that it isn't working just because "this isn't retail" is yet again, a random assertion with no argument to back it up.

You also claim that each realm has 3k players which is yet again WRONG, the numbers you see in the front page, incase you can't comprehend, is the number of people currently online, Frostwolf has nothing short of 10k active players with different time zones and different schedules.

now it's a fact that something around 10 thousand players from each battleground end up with atleast a challenger, 50 top players from in each realm in here is proportionally Fair, can you understand proportionality?

Now please stop posting stuff like this, for the love of god you're only increasing the stupid in the thread.

10. May 5, 2015  
    Warmane where the Wintrade Begins

Close title not this season ^^ lel why not answer a admin after 150 post and give us new information for titles or not

example 10 months one spell mirrors images or altertime location top mane

11. May 5, 2015  
    i didn't realize that 50+50 is 250.
    now it's a fact that something around 10 thousand players from each battleground end up with atleast a challenger, 50 top players from in each realm in here is proportionally Fair, can you understand proportionality?
    Oh, but you forgot that theres 2 players in a 2s team and 3 players in a 3s team? 2x50 =100 3x50=150, 250 players.
    And you forget that retail wipes ALL titles except season title every season? Do you realize molten DOES not?
    Oh boy.

12. May 5, 2015  
    Bads who can't acquire titles, want titles to get removed. How cute. People played and invested time to get r1. Not everyone can spend 14h per day on computer each season to get title.
    And yet most people saying to remove them title's have got titles...lol. People played and invested time to get LoD, SoE and Insane (or w/e prestigious title their is for achieve hunters). Not everyone can log in everyday to juggle VP farms, rep farms, manage gold/professions for pots and repairs on many alts that have said PvE titles. Or have the patience to farm achieves for vanity titles, even to then find out after weeks that the title is bugged. next?

13. May 5, 2015  

Absolutely spot on my friend. I couldn't OGREE with you more (SEE WHAT I DID THERE XD *LE SHREK WALKS INTO THE BAR*

14. May 5, 2015  
    Oh, but you forgot that theres 2 players in a 2s team and 3 players in a 3s team? 2x50 =100 3x50=150, 250 players.
    And you forget that retail wipes ALL titles except season title every season? Do you realize molten DOES not?
    Oh boy.
    Jesus christ,
    2v2:
    Rank1-5 teams: Gladiator title
    Rank 6-20 teams: Rival title

3v3:
    Rank1 team: Season title (Merciless Gladiator, Furious Gladiator etc.). Players choose the season.
    Rank 2-5 teams: Gladiator title
    Rank 6-20 teams: Rival title

Rewards on MoP realms:

2v2:
    Rank1-15 players: Gladiator title
    Rank 15-45 players: Rival title

3v3:
    Rank1-3 players: Season title. Players choose the season.
    Rank 4-12 players: Gladiator title
    Rank 13-58 players: Rival title
    Did yo even read the first post ?

20 teams Cata/Wrath, 58 PLAYERS MoP, did you also forget the fact that retail give ALOT more tittles each season and we don't?

You just made my argument for me.

15. May 5, 2015  
    Lmao, you don't realize how incredible stupid you sound. You do realize MAJOIRTY of the rank 1 titles have been sold to people that arn't good enough to acquire them and now so called ''bads'' are running around with them, the ''bads'' you said can't get titles, now have the titles. People abused Edifices generousity for their own profit.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last