1. May 18, 2015  
    How do you claim the rank 1 titles/rewards?
    Necro posts are real. Lmfao

2. May 18, 2015  
    Its a complete joke changing rules the last day. Glad shouldve been 1-5 and just thr personal rating should be within 150 points to make sure that player has had an impact on the team. U can do changes like that but at the start of the season on not on the last day ffs. If I knew those things before I couldve started a new team. Gj warmane

3. May 18, 2015  
    did we get any ladder screenshot or list who R1-15 for each realm?

4. May 18, 2015  
    did we get any ladder screenshot or list who R1-15 for each realm?
    no and we prolly wont get any.

5. May 18, 2015  
    Hey can anyone tell me when armory gonna be fixed ? pls

6. May 18, 2015  
    if molten and at fused to warmane, how come the quality and professionalism at used to have seems to be completely gone now

@warmanestaff: how would you rate this season/seasonend yourself? Was it good, thought through, and if not, do you want to change things for future seasons and if you do, what do you want to change and how do you make sure these changes will work out? (of course, im not expeting an answer, since you have no idea yourself, obviously)

7. May 18, 2015  
    if molten and at fused to warmane, how come the quality and professionalism at used to have seems to be completely gone now

@warmanestaff: how would you rate this season/seasonend yourself? Was it good, thought through, and if not, do you want to change things for future seasons and if you do, what do you want to change and how do you make sure these changes will work out? (of course, im not expeting an answer, since you have no idea yourself, obviously)
    A very bumpy ride to be honest. It was very hard to catch wintraders without the necessary tools and without community support that usually goes through them and sees the little bits. That's why the rewards are not so 'extraordinary'. With the forthcoming season we're hoping to have more monitoring tools, more incentives to play arenas and perhaps some modifications of the MMR system.

You also have to keep in mind that this was a very stressful era for most of the staff. On one side, we had the merge to complete and we had a lot of staff team-building operations to do and on the other we had a very innovative depiction of what herpes would look if it were a person trying to sabotage us in every step we took. The professionalism and quality no less can only be greater than what we had on both server before this merge once we have everything up and working.

In this stride that we're taking we're hoping that the community will join us with a more positive attitude to assure that we can consider all the options, leave no stone unturned and walk the path safely.

I can only assure you in one thing, you won't find a more dedicated team anywhere else. We'll pull our hair out, we'll swallow blood down the throat but we'll move forward with heartfelt desire to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone.

8. May 18, 2015  
    In this stride that we're taking we're hoping that the community will join us with a more positive attitude to assure that we can consider all the options, leave no stone unturned and walk the path safely.
    Choosing not to grant titles or consider this past season legit on MoP was a definite step in the right direction in my opinion.

9. May 18, 2015  
    A very bumpy ride to be honest. It was very hard to catch wintraders without the necessary tools and without community support that usually goes through them and sees the little bits. That's why the rewards are not so 'extraordinary'. With the forthcoming season we're hoping to have more monitoring tools, more incentives to play arenas and perhaps some modifications of the MMR system.

You also have to keep in mind that this was a very stressful era for most of the staff. On one side, we had the merge to complete and we had a lot of staff team-building operations to do and on the other we had a very innovative depiction of what herpes would look if it were a person trying to sabotage us in every step we took. The professionalism and quality no less can only be greater than what we had on both server before this merge once we have everything up and working.

I can only assure you in one thing, you won't find a more dedicated team anywhere else. We'll pull our hair out, we'll swallow blood down the throat but we'll move forward with heartfelt desire to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone.
    Can u please make a ladder!

10. May 18, 2015  
    Proterean, I'm sorry to have to inform you that changing season-related things like 80% of played games needed last minute is not professional, but rather low quality decision. Who ever came up with this idea and supported it should be just changed hours before season end should be capable of realising, that switching partners mid-season is nothig uncommon and you make all many players seriously angry, since there was nothing for them to do about it. It would have been professional however, if you would have stayed with what Malaco said before and pronounced it as a change for the next season. What would have changed that? The same effect for the future, exept everyone who hasnt gotten a title now because of this wouldnt have been mad about it. Besides, this 80% change is NOT a good idea, since it forces players to only play with the very same parnter over a season and if a partner quits the team has no value anymore, since not many new partners would rise a team without a chance of getting a title. I have only seen the 3.3.5 arena system yet, but its mmr-/personal rating-bugs are much more of a problem than the issue that more than 2 people can get a title in a 2v2team, what is blizzlike by the way. If a player leaves the arena while his mate is already dead, the leaving player doesnt lose personal rating and no mmr. Im not 100% sure, but I expect that the maximum personal rating a player can gain is 2x the mmr recieved, what makes new mates in a high-rating arenateam nealry incapable of catching up in personal rating.

On a side note, the community could have helped with reports if there would have been a way to check ladders and game histories, but since they cant, you can only get low quality reports, since most reports are based on assumptions.

Decisions like the 80% restriction have not much to do with the merge, checking logs or stressful times. These are just excuses for bad decisionmaking.

11. May 18, 2015  
    Gj on giving titles to 1700 teams. That's ****ing pathetic, at least set a minimum rating for 3s.

12. May 18, 2015  
    Whoowhoo,

It seems like you did not read my post. Due to other things taking massive amounts of time and simply being higher priority it was impossible for us to provide monitoring tools (ladders) and the very reason why rewards and why even a whole season was not considered legitimate is because not even the staff had access to those tools and it wasn't even the main course on our dining table. That caused a lot of rule breaking and I stand behind our team's decision with the 80% rule. It was necessary.

However, with an administrator that is entirely focused on PvP you can expect more incentives and hopefully better seasons.

I'm giving you the answers to questions you asked, they're not excuses, it's just the path we had to take and if you will provide solely negativity then I have nothing else to give to you.
    Edited: May 18, 2015

13. May 18, 2015  
    I'm giving you the answers to questions you asked
    Could you answer my question then? How do my team claim our rank 1 titles? lol

14. May 18, 2015  
    That caused a lot of rule breaking and I stand behind our team's decision with the 80% rule. It was necessary.
    I am sorry, but I cant see how the 80% rule was necessary. If someone broke an existing rule, just exclue them from titles. You might as well point out what rulebraking exaclty caused you to invent this 80% rule and which abuse/buguse is being punished by it. There has to be a massive abuse, because if not, you are willing to give a big amount of fair players no titles, because a small amount of rulebreakers cant get filtered out.
    However, with an administrator that is entirely focused on PvP you can expect more incentives and hopefully better seasons.
    I am still confused why there is no administrator in action yet, but I hope for a better staff-performance regarding arena season in the future too.

15. May 18, 2015  
    Whoowhoo,

It seems like you did not read my post. Due to other things taking massive amounts of time and simply being higher priority it was impossible for us to provide monitoring tools (ladders) and the very reason why rewards and why even a whole season was not considered legitimate is because not even the staff had access to those tools and it wasn't even the main course on our dining table. That caused a lot of rule breaking and I stand behind our team's decision with the 80% rule. It was necessary.

I'm giving you the answers to questions you asked, they're not excuses, it's just the path we had to take and if you will provide solely negativity then I have nothing else to give to you.
    Before i even started to play 3v3 this Season, i watched every Question and Answer on the Warmane Twitch Site. I asked there everytime, if such Rule excist like games played in %, to be eligible for Rewards. "MALACO" said, that such Rule DOESNT EXCIST, ONLY THE PERSONAL RATING RULE. Now apparently you decided to change the Rules on the last day before Season end. Do u think, that is fair to us, to change it on the last day? like it doesnt even make sense for us. U have totally lied to us, especially Malaco, that is suddenly vanished after the Merge, for some Reason. Seems like he doesnt give a finna about the AT Community anymore. It seems like Hisue is the only one, which still cares about AT. This Merge with Molten was a totally disaster for us AT Player, that are playing on CATA. We have to play on a bugged Core, we lost our VIP Accounts, also every AT Feature like Solo-Queue, Template NPS, VIP Island have been removed by the Warmane Staff, because it isnt blizzlike, but buying PvE Gear from a Vendor, or have even Marketplace, where u can donate for HC gear is blizzlike? Interesting. I really miss the OLD AT. Anyway, i wont talk about AT anymore. Im really angry at the Staff, because there is not a single Season, without Problems. You always have issues and excuses. You also said, that you will upload the Amory asap, after you reopend the Servers again, now 3 Months have been past and u still didnt fixx amory yet, rather working on another expansion for no reason, when the old expansions arent even full fixxed yet, You make urself more work and in the end we are the victims, that have to pay for it. That is really really sad. That is just my opinion about the Staff. I do not restrain myself longer, im not afraid of to say my opinion to you. Even if u permabann me now. This is now the second time i did r1 in 3v3 and because of YOU not of me, i not getting it again. Wasted again 4 months of my life, for noting. thx a lot, who ever decided to make this rule 1 day before season end, instead of telling us it on the first day. Also every Head-GM doesnt even support us, i have reported so many wintrader, that i catched this seson and they didng got banned, i didnt even got a reply from a GM. whatever. I was always loyal to the Team, and im one of the highest donater/supporter here of Molten and thats how you say thanks to me. Whatever keep the terrible work. Have a nice day. Cheers.

First ... 142223242526 Last