1. May 3, 2015  
    Hi! I have a couple of questions... With my guildies we play on Sargeras and all of the questions are based on that realm. Maybe some of them will be a lot explained and a long question but pls answer them all! With my guild, we brought them together for you guys! So pls! answer us! We want proper answers and not just complaining or mischiefing... so here are the questions:

1. - Cloud serpent riding! This is one of the best things in MOP and noone can obtain it except those who pay for it in the market! When will you add it ingame?

2. - Argent tournament quests and titles. All of the faction titles are unobtainable and the black knight quest is impossible to finish too! What do you want to do about it?

3. - No mount while ghost! This is one of the most emberrassing bugs on the server, on some accounts and somtimes you can't have a flying mount while you're dead! And you cannot reach your corps. Pls fix this!

4. - Abyssal seahors - You cannot obtain it! This is one of the 1st quests in Vas'jir and you gonna be a little messed up If you wanna farm or camp something down below!

6. - CC and Interupt in raids and dungeons... there are several boss mechanism's in MOP what you NEED or MUST interrupt or avoid... and there is some of tham what you cannot on this server... this is quite bad! So when you gonna fix it?

7. - Old raids and dungeons. I don't need to write a word the 90% of the old contents are out of order... cannot farm anything or get transmog items except from the market place... I'm shure about that you gonna add them by time, but when? We need the achivements mounts and transmog we all love the old content and If it isn't in the priority that's a bad thing If you read the forum there are a lot of complaining about the old content we want them! And we want them on mop realm!

8. - Lorewalkers. Cannot rise the reputation! Fix pls

9. - Guild tabard Creator. Cannot create a guild tabard! You create it, save it, and it will be totaly messed up! Random colours. WHEN FIX???

10. - Timeless Isle - If you could add in the timeless isle, than the gearing up for ToT would be more easy! Now gearing up is easy for those who had old account and have a lot of coins b'cuz of the Hayjack but the new players need to farm a lot! Pls add it as soon as possible! That's 1 more option for killing time and believe me we need that. Nowadays the server is almost gonna die b'cuz of the population!

11. - Scenarios - We need the scenarios! They are fun!

12. - Challange mode - We need the challange mode gear! They are Fun too!

13. - all MOP dungeons - For the challange mode we need all the 5.0+ dungeons! Pls add them as soon as possible!

14. - Legendary quest lines - No legendary gems and no legendary metagems no black princ no lore... NO NOTHING! Pls fix that!

15. - Coin system - Coin system is now expensive and not too fair... The question is when you gonna update it and make it a little bit cheaper? If it would be a bit more comunity friendly than you could get more donations... a lot of player would be hapy to pay a little money for things... And as long as no old content we need the market place and that is ridiculously expensive... -.- Goys c'mon...

16. - alchemy trinket cannot be obtained or just very rarely! on 5.4.2 patch it should be trained by the trainers! Fix it pls!

17. - Spirit of Harmony and Mote of Harmony Soulbond! WTF? On 5.4 patch SoH and MoH aren't soulbond they are tradable. Thos items were only soulbond on 5.0 pls fix it!

18. - Large Mount bug - When you mount up to some mounts you gona be larger and that's funny for the 1st time... for the 1000th? It's not.

19. - Gathering bug - There are a lot of herbs and minerals what can't be easily farmet b'cuz there are more less from them than it should be... and those who using some gathering bot or other thing are in a good place beside those who wants to raise their profession normaly, or make their guildbank full of good stuf... pls fix it!

20. - PvP / PvE realm - Why is that so important to be a pvp realm... It's only good for those who want to be an a.hole and kill ppl... that's bad. pls think about it. Can you make it optionable? A pvp off / pvp on system would be fair enough!

21. - There are several other servers where the .save .st and .stuck orders are added in that makes the game more easyer and solves a lot of problems! Is there any chance to add this options in?

22. - IOT you added in the isle of thunder reputations and quest a few weeks ago and took it out... a lot of player could raise the reputations and obtained a lot of things what other players couldn't... The question is: When you gonna add that content again?

these were our questions! I hope you answer them all! If you skip them that's a message too! Ty.

Edit: I took out the "when you gonna fix this or that stuff" questions! I hope It's good this way!

2. May 3, 2015  
    When are you planning on fixing the global channel for mac clients?

3. May 3, 2015  
    Can you make a summary about what questions were answered during Q&A?

4. May 4, 2015  
    Can you make a summary about what questions were answered during Q&A?
    They skipped a lot of serious questions cleverly... :D IOT will be added, resilience problem is "in progress" class balance too and they said they working on the next wing of tot but it's hard... and they don't have enough developers to script everything! And we can't ever dream about the old content b'cuz "We have not enough developers to script the old raids and dungeons and the mop ones, and that's more important!" So we asked a lot of question and they ansqwered the 30-40% of them rarely :3 But at least we have a few proper answers!

Hisue If you read this: You guys philosophyed on that if Spirit of Harmony and Mote of Harmony Soulbond or not, It was changed from soulbond to Boe with the 5.4.0 patch! Read about it! :) Just an Info.

5. May 4, 2015  
    I don't understand why didn't you choose to "archive" the Q&A video. (If that's not possible, sorry.)

6. May 4, 2015  
    When will put the shadowmourne in the marketplace to all the people? Its important to incressed the dps in PvE

7. May 4, 2015  
    I don't understand why didn't you choose to "archive" the Q&A video. (If that's not possible, sorry.)
    They said at the begining of the Q&A that they will record it with fraps and upload to youtube but dunno the channelname or anything...

8. May 4, 2015  

9. May 4, 2015  
    Stream is over. The VOD will be published soon.

First 123