1. May 2, 2015  

2. May 4, 2015  
    I wouldn't mind giving it a go, though I'm a WOTLK player through and through and I don't even have the MOP client at the moment. Isn't MOP a lot like Cata with most of the old content being locked?

3. May 20, 2015  
    Pretty much

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MpftRGUIU

this is what i have done
    Edited: May 20, 2015

4. I am

I have a 60 druid, Kurmul ( Horde )

5. I'm going to remake my level 60 twinks after Powermint is geared. Perhaps you will invite me?

6. If your discussing the Frost world server then yes, i have been an avid lvl 60 player twinking and am currently a Sub guild leader of Oldest Of Schools a lvl 60 twink guild with 12 members, we also have communications with the horde guild side "Old school" a horde lvl 60 twink guild, with around 10 members, we are both attempting to push for lvl 60 twinking and get our first WsG although we regularly do events and other PvP related content such as raiding attacking Northrend, Camping out in Thrallmar, and dueling members with cross faction 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 in Nagrand arena

7. It's been a long time but the question still remains: Where are the level 60 twinks?

I remade my twink : his name is Jojomonk and he is a mistweaver. Powermint is level 80 now; I haven't seen her in a while but I am told she has been recently used. I'm glad. BTW, hi BlackKnight.

Tomatoes, I think I've met your DK. We once travelled to Nagrand Arena and had ourselves some fun with your horde alt. I was a resto druid then... Good times.

Few people know that decent level 60 PvP gear can be purchased (for gold) at Netherstorm and I imagine that is why they don't queue for BGs. The 60-64 bracket has the potential to become the most balanced bracket; at the very least, gear disparity between combatants should be minimal. Spread the word.

Well, I've droned on long enough. If any of you level 60s read this, add my twinks (Kazedor, Niyneteen, Jojomonk, Kazzedor, Powermint, Niyne) and whisper me anytime. I'm sure we can find some way to have some fun.

8. I don't play much, but my char is Milligram.

9. I don't play much, but my char is Milligram.
    Hi Milligram. My name is Jojomonk. I tried adding you least Tuesday but the game kept telling me your name was not found. Are you on the Horde? I sincerely hope you are not, as I will now be forced to hunt you down and kill you.

For you see, I only fight For The Alliance!

I will be on tomorrow and levelling with some friends to 60. If you are online, whisper Castledawg, Grendelle or me, Jojomonk, if you see us.

10. I was on horde, but sadly I don't do MoP anymore. After getting a new computer and reinstalling vanilla to WOTLK, I don't plan to do any expansions above WoTLK, however, things may change.

11. Once character transfer is in play, expect us.

12. Once character transfer is in play, expect us.
    Who, exactly is "us"? I should like to know because I am a 64 twink called Logyc and I would like to be your friend.

Add me in game. If you want to make a level 60 twink, I will help you level and gear up as best I can.