1. May 6, 2015  
    totally agree with rivendare, if in retail rogues would start massively using it, blizz's would fix this insta. have myself acc in retail, such things getting fixed almost daily, in few days always some updates have to download.

2. May 6, 2015  
    So.. i saw the post and i've decided to reply. On retail there was some rogues using it (few ones, i can still look up the forum pages if wanted), but a high end rogue would NEVER use it. Why? Simply, as reckful sayed bone link it's an aoe, so he doesn't want to broke a blind/sap/trap etc. In exchange for a little burst damage. And that was the point of view of all high rogues. Here, there are a lot of 2s heroes playing rm/thug who are almost equal to 0 without that oneshot opener. Tho, i haven't played for a while and idk what's going on @3s.

3. May 13, 2015  
    Sure, BLF can break CC. But it doesn't really matter if the target dies in a cheap shot + partner sap.

4. June 2, 2015  
    Honestly all PvE gear that does damage instead of the player should be removed.... especially cunning and bonelink

5. June 3, 2015  
    In my opinion the amount of available PvE gear should be the same as it was back on AT (no bone link, no cunning etc). It's beyond broken.

6. They seem to want the game to be ******ed. Deleted my post criticizing bugs not getting fixed (bugs that seem to benefit melee classes/dK/ret/rogue) and pve trinkets...

7. I have blf on my rogue on nelth and i have to agree, when it crits its ******ed. I dont think it should ever be made widely available to rogues for any reason.

8. If you want the server die let it be its full of braindead rogues with blf who never achieved higher than 2k twos yet they one shot ppl in 3s. This is ur work malaco gj(still you got chance to fix it. its not that hard to remove it from vendors)

9. If you want the server die let it be its full of braindead rogues with blf who never achieved higher than 2k twos yet they one shot ppl in 3s. This is ur work malaco gj(still you got chance to fix it. its not that hard to remove it from vendors)
    Or put a restriction on these items for arenas. These PvE procs literally carry games and it ruins the spirit of fair competition.

10. can we remove this trinket already so *****s stop playing with 10 pve items and kill people in a sap already

11. Lately was rolling some 3s as fireplay / shatter plaied like 2-3 games against 2xrogue+disc (bothr rogues had heavy pve - kaleds,vial,blf) 100k dmg just from procs in the opener - "totally fine". This is some new level of quality pvp gj.
    P.S. Just delete all of this pve crap and gunna be fine :)

12. ^ agreed, and before anybody says "Oh well but if you're good then you can counter it" or "Oh but it's blizzlike because this happened on retail too", think again.

13. mol10 will never change it, even though rogues do some dmg by themselves. neltharion has it worse with 416 items in arena that 1 shot all healers in opener

14. rogues had heavy pve - kaleds,vial,blf) 100k dmg just from procs in the opener
    Rogues play life on easy mode; server is heavily imbalanced in the favor of rogues in every imaginable way. At the least every other queue is a rogue comp. And the trail of crumbs all lead to the same thing, ****ing PvE procs.

*sigh*

Wish it didn't have to come to this...

*Rerolls rogue*

15. Let's not forget how old Warsong disabled Bone-Link Fetish for rogues as well, so why is this not implemented here as well? Hell, it was disabled on both AT's Cata Realm and on Warsong.. It's not hard to disable it.

First 123 Last