1. May 3, 2015  

Bone-Link Fetish

It came to my attention that rogues are once again capable of obtaining Bone-Link Fetish, this time for conquest points. It was banned from being obtained by agility classes on the old Warsong for a reason.

Thank you for quickly fixing this and removing the item from rogues that currently have it (reinburse them 2450 conquest if you want, whatever. Imho they don't deserve it, the rogues who take that trinket know well enough that it's broken).

2. May 3, 2015  

3. May 3, 2015  
    Rogues COULD obtain it in game, was it hard? Yes, but it was possible so I don't see a problem.

4. May 3, 2015  
    Here we are, multiboxer is complaining... Waow

5. May 3, 2015  
    Even if he is a multiboxer, he is also a player of warsong so he have the right to complain here :-)

6. May 3, 2015  
    Rogues could obtain it, rogues could equip it, whats the problem? Removing their right to use it because it's broken means every broken piece of gear should be removed i.e Gurth, Kiril etc.

7. May 3, 2015  
    You people need to grow up, me being a multiboxer has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Simple fact is that every rogue who'd donated for Bone-Link Fetish before the reset on ALL cataclysm realms (not only Warsong) had had the item removed from them and their coins returned, which was a decision taken after alot of outcries from many players. Making the thing available to rogues again through conquest is, unless staff opinion on the matter has changed again, a mistake.

8. May 3, 2015  
    You people need to grow up, me being a multiboxer has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Simple fact is that every rogue who'd donated for Bone-Link Fetish before the reset on ALL cataclysm realms (not only Warsong) had had the item removed from them and their coins returned, which was a decision taken after alot of outcries from many players. Making the thing available to rogues again through conquest is, unless staff opinion on the matter has changed again, a mistake.
    It requires only Conqeust or certain rating as well?

9. May 3, 2015  
    It requires only Conqeust or certain rating as well?
    It requires 2450 conquest points and 7800 total conquest points earned. However, it requires no arena rating whatsoever. so yea, it isn't "that" hard to obtain.

10. May 4, 2015  
    well if they removed it once there was a reason for it. But we all know that they wont remove it soon again cus .....reasons xD
    or...maybe warmane want to be fair and get rid of it for agi classes again

11. May 4, 2015  
    It requires 2450 conquest points and 7800 total conquest points earned. However, it requires no arena rating whatsoever. so yea, it isn't "that" hard to obtain.
    Ah, there's the problem. Should put 2k or 2.2k rating requirement in 3v3 for it and problem solved.

12. May 5, 2015  
    lol say hello to perma-r1 thugs and RM. Guys lets keep it real, the retail way to obtain this trinket was through DS, and it was always reserved for STR classes who played DPS roles (and maybe for tank's offspec if no one else needed it). So that means rogues never got the chance to obtain it; or at least VERY few.

If the retail servers were this saturated with rogues wearing BLF, then blizz would have swiftly added class restrictions. Don't kid yourself, this trinket was NEVER meant for rogues. (Same deal with soulshifter vortex for mages, but that's an argument for another day).

13. May 5, 2015  
    BLF was removed due to its ridiculous damage.

Now its damage is nerfed a lot and there is no reason to remove it.

Don't get why would you complain on thug with BLF..it just breaks CC anyway.

14. May 6, 2015  
    Was removed from everyone on Warsong pre wipe with coins reimbursed, and was disabled for rog/feral on AT, don't see why it's suddenly fine.

Kind regards, died in cheap shot vs vial/bone link thug.

15. May 6, 2015  
    i agree with botz rogs with bone link is not right. back on old warsong all they would do is open on u bone link would proc and ur dead . molten an at always saying they want to have fair pvp so if they truly want fair pvp they should take away blf from rogs

123 Last