1. May 3, 2015  

Hello Molten, Im back!

Hi everyone! (Sorry for my english...)
    Im finally back once again, it was a really long time since i played here on "Molten". Even if it has been a name change on the server this will always be Molten-wow for me. Im glad to see that the server still flourish. One thing i saw that has happend since i was here last was that it was a similar "accident" like Neverendless-wow here on Molten and that sucks :(.

Even if that my chars and all the gear are gone i will start over here, i was missing the community alot!

Why are all my chars gone?
    Seems like someone recoverd my accounts a while ago and started it again, and with all coins the account gained they made tons of char and boosted them for the coins and nothing more. I feel like they spent the coins just so i couldnt use em when and if i came back... But not much i can do atm. Just waiting for staff to handle my ticket <3.

Now, who are ThuSki ?
    My name is Robin and i was one of the first players here on Molten, i followed Kaer over from Neverendless-wow and everysince then Blackswann (owner of NE-wow) classified me as a "traitor". But what can i do, this server was better and all my friends did go here. So i dont really care what he thinks. I'm today 28 years old. Since i last played here i had "only" 2 kids. Today..... i have 3!!!!.

Gabriel - 8 year

Ellen - 3 year and Ebba - 5 year (6 in a few days.)

I live in north Sweden in a town called "Boden", this winter we had so much snow that we almost couldnt see through out from the windows. Time like that i want to live more south... i think i was shoveling snow atleast twice a day for a month. not fun at all but i really love it here otherwise.

Whats your interest?
    My big interest is computers, gaming and being out in the nature and mostly fishing. I really love that its soon summer so i can take my boat out on the water and catch me some fish and ofcourse alot of mosquito bites. Cause here in north Sweden there is so much mosquitos in the summar that many people move from here. But not me, i will stay here until i die.

What are you doing all days?
    At the moment iam studying at the University in Sundsvall. Im trying to get my Higher Education Diploma with specialization in Computer Engineering. So im kind of busy all day long with that.

What realm and char name do you play with ??
    Since i started here i always played on Neltharion, and this time iam on Neltharion also. I usually go under nicknames like: ThuSki, ThuSkii, Mjukis, Mjukiis and Comice. But at the moment there is only one char created and that is ThuSki. So if you wanna play sometime just add me and /w me ingame.

That was all for me, do you have any questions i will gladly answer them!

Best regards Robin.

Edited: May 3, 2015

2. May 4, 2015  

3. May 4, 2015  

4. May 4, 2015  
    Thanks :-D, i hope they will answer my ticket soon so i can come to BG and pew pew alot ;D

5. May 5, 2015  
    Welcome back m8. You've got some beautiful kids over there, make sure ya put them first. ;)

6. May 5, 2015  
    Welcome back!

Unfortunately the database that you had been playing on was stolen by a few corrupt staff members bent purely on making money. You can retrieve your account still, however all of your characters will no longer be on there. I'm sorry you have to come back to such sad news, but congratulations on the new addition to your family!

Best regards.

7. May 5, 2015  
    Welcome back m8. You've got some beautiful kids over there, make sure ya put them first. ;)
    Thanks , ofc i will put them first, they are my little monsters! :)

Welcome back!

Unfortunately the database that you had been playing on was stolen by a few corrupt staff members bent purely on making money. You can retrieve your account still, however all of your characters will no longer be on there. I'm sorry you have to come back to such sad news, but congratulations on the new addition to your family!

Best regards.
    Yeah i know i still can get the account, i did that but since a few month back someone from bulgaria alrdy recovered it and used up all coins on meaningless char boost on all my account and not playing on them either. :/

8. May 7, 2015  
    To bad staff didnt help me at all, now all donations and chars on all my accounts got lost for nothing -_- *yey*